Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,024 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6324892 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Kind of, one slot just show up there, person wan dash am out...
Olanrewaju, please I'm interested. I stay in Lagos too. Please help my life,I graduated since 2015 nothing yet tillnow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by anuofGod(f): 2:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2023
anuofGod:

Thanks so much sir
your welcome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2023
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluDharay(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Only for someone who studied statistics, according to him.. Not even mathematics..

Good day sir, please i am a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta and I studied Statistics. I reside in Sango Ota and can easily move to Lagos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Only for someone who studied statistics, according to him.. Not even mathematics..

Boss, I studied Statistics pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by comtem2011: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
Been stocked here since 2 days now. No submit button
same here o for the past few days.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

Me am Mathematics/Statistics
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,
Please NDLEA Salary Structure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
I have someone who studied statistics....he's a second class upper and he's my brother
Olanrewaju010:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
78k I guess
tungushebe:
Good afternoon everyone,

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Daheru:

Just keep refreshing d page, it'll work at a time.

Try from 1pm to 5pm daily. I registered for myself and 2 other people already.

I logged out and I've been unable to log back in, but it isn't going through.

I haven't completed my registration yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by anuofGod(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
your welcome
Please sir, is it necessary the passport is 100kb, I have a 97kb passport but it's not even uploading, I've tried it severally, it's not working.
Please sir. Is there a way I can go about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
tungushebe:
Good afternoon everyone,

I think it's 123k for level 8

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
I studied Statistics. B Tech. I sent you a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
As also seen on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
As also seen on Facebook

Mt frnd got this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Xboy1993:

Mt frnd got this
Congrats to him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
Congrats to him

I want to upload Civil defense replacement APL but I am having issue in uploading picture. Someone should help.

Civil defense are issuing APL
Training start 26 March

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Xboy1993:

I want to upload Civil defense replacement APL but I am having issue in uploading picture. Someone should help.

Training start 26 March

How real is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
.. please help me confirm... I have been trying to create account for almost 3 days .. no submit button

4pm to 8pm
Try it now is running but the network is kinda slow.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Good evening house, please need your advices

I get offer of two slot between #IMMIGRATION and #NDLEA, which one should I choose

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Xboy1993:

Training start 26 March

The APL, it is for graduates?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
tungushebe:
Good evening house, please need your advices

I get offer of two slot between #IMMIGRATION and #NDLEA, which one should I choose

Thank you

Immigration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moniter0:
No reply
ICPC portal is going now take advantage and register now. 2023recruitment.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
MunirML:
ICPC portal is going now take advantage and register now. 2023recruitment.com
Still no proceed button on the registration page
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Daheru:

It's very tiring and annoying, but dont get tired.

Okay.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Xboy1993:

Training start 26 March
Maybe the size is more than 4MB

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: preciousfuture, Mykcool(m), Profitcost, jude68769, Aminu378, oluxmondd2, Teesad1(m), Usangchris and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.