Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6238464 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
balher:
Immigration is class D

Thanks dear

Person suppose know the categories sef so that we fit make decisions based on these categories.

How I fit know abeg?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who can help with the list currently recruiting agencies...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
balher:
Immigration is class D

Abeg which category be NBC(National broadcasting commission)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
K08:

Please, does an applicant's age count in paramilitary replacement? Age like 40 and above?
No.. Get sure link either for free slot or money.. If you like be 50 years
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
seedic:

Class C since its a parastatal. I stand to be corrected

Please is there any Class A 'agency' which prioritize Agriculture?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
C

seedic:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
what was happening at Federal Fire Service ?
Replacement concluded, APL done and dusted, IPPIS done, people receiving salary already, they are yet to be sent to training or report to their respective commands.. Chai FG job grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AADukku: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
horlatunji00:
Can you please list those A-rated Agencies

A-rated Agencies in my strict classification include but not limited to:
1. NLNG (Regardless of its ownership status)
2. NSIA
3 NBET
4. NMDPRA
5. NUPRC
6. NIMASA
7. NERC
8. NPA
9. NDIC
10. NCC
11. BOI
In no particular order.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
freddybonz:

LoL... More like f list
lola most of you know nothing about FG jobs. Some FG jobs are juicy at entry level but as u go far nutin much. But some are not attractive at entry level, but as u grow, u will swim in money. That's why I just dey laugh some ignorant guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ricodine: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
kkkp:
lola most of you know nothing about FG jobs. Some FG jobs are juicy at entry level but as u go far nutin much. But some are not attractive at entry level, but as u grow, u will swim in money. That's why I just dey laugh some ignorant guys

This is very true though, you can take it to the bank!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please is there any federal parastatals related to Estate Management field recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Xboy1993:

I want to upload Civil defense replacement APL but I am having issue in uploading picture. Someone should help.

Civil defense are issuing APL
Training start 26 March
how far the pic? So we can assist others to push.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
In case, you're expecting letter from NIPOST, try and reach out to your connect now.. My guys has been texted to come for their letters tomorrow.. Even though the salary get as e be 😅.
One of the worst places to work as a graduate. It's not even just about the salary but the poor working condition. The environment is very dirty, dilapidated structures, and there is no respect for mid-level senior staff as most junior and senior staff do the same thing. Very dirty place.

Olanrewaju010:
But e still better than that of Nipost, NIMC, INEC, NAN and co oo.. I think those ones should fall under F-lists😅
Please remove NIMC from that list.
https://www.thecable.ng/nimc-staff-get-n11-7bn-increase-in-new-salary-scale/amp
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/03/buhari-okays-200-pay-rise-for-nimc-staff-new-conditions-of-service/amp/
They now earn x3.2 of what they were earning previously.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
tolulopo:
Please how sure are you that the Federal Agency would still contact more people?

From the source I heard it from, it's 100% sure. When, who and how they will be called is what I don't know. I was privy to that info when we went to pick my wife's letter. I accompanied her.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wow!
naijainstinct:

One of the worst places to work as a graduate. It's not even just about the salary but the poor working condition. The environment is very dirty, dilapidated structures, and there is no respect for mid-level senior staff as most junior and senior staff do the same thing. Very dirty place.

Please remove NIMC from that list.
https://www.thecable.ng/nimc-staff-get-n11-7bn-increase-in-new-salary-scale/amp
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/03/buhari-okays-200-pay-rise-for-nimc-staff-new-conditions-of-service/amp/
They now earn x3.2 of what they were earning previously.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
E be like say CBN don drop from that category

AADukku:

2. NSIA
3 NBET
4. NMDPRA
5. NUPRC
6. NIMASA
7. NERC
8. NPA
9. NDIC
10. NCC
11. BOI
In no particular order.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
balher:
NPA
NIMASA
NNPCL
NCC
SEC
PENCOM
NNRA
NCAA
NAMA
NMDPRA
NUPRC

pls o all these agencies release memo just like the way icpc does for either recruitment or replacement abi na leg from the begining without any memo?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kaybee7000:

pls o all these agencies release memo just like the way icpc does for either recruitment or replacement abi na leg from the begining without any memo?
They are base on Recommendation letter.. Only 120k salary job below dey advertise recruitment grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badgalRiRi(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please who has succeeded in signing up on NDLEA's recruitment page?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
AADukku:

2. NSIA
3 NBET
4. NMDPRA
5. NUPRC
6. NIMASA
7. NERC
8. NPA
9. NDIC
10. NCC
11. BOI
In no particular order.

How about CBN?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
kkkp:
Lol....baba say na ignorant guys, when u say swim in money, I guess you mean via corrupt practices because even to corner impress(overhead) for personal runnings is still corruption

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To those who is staying or wish to stay in the north, Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu is available.
i sent you email pls respond. I stay in the north
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's filled up already boss.
AfricanLion22:
i sent you email pls respond. I stay in the north
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Only NNPCL dey do public recruitment process

Kaybee7000:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
CBN and FIRS are class B, it was clear proof that my friend who was in FIRS for about 4years now left for NMDPRA

Esmos597:

How about CBN?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AADukku: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esmos597:

How about CBN?

To my mind, CBN (except you're at the management level), is not. Sorry. The "only" good thing about the CBN is the unrestricted access to loans at almost zero interest rates. Having CBN on your CV is another plus also. People are leaving CBN for some of the Agencies I've earlier mentioned. Their per-second recruitment/replacement which is now becoming a norm also comes with some impediments.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lilprocess(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
naijainstinct:
From the source I heard it from, it's 100% sure. When, who and how they will be called is what I don't know. I was privy to that info when we went to pick my wife's letter. I accompanied her.
cool cool cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esmos597:

NASENI hopefuls wuna weldone any update as per say mahmood2020 don japa go NPA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stiv19cuff(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2023
I wonder why even to apply gov recruitment one must be frustrated, ICPC has been frustrating me since with no submit button to register and now Ndlea is telling me Throttled sigh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:11am On Mar 13, 2023
MBello24:

For a person to be given a federal Job and this PTDF overseas Scholarship which one will be more better?

If to choose one only .

Ideally the job is better. Considering you will sign a bond agreement with Ptdf to return upon completion. So even after Ptdf, it’s Labour market wahala. Secure a job and you can apply for the scholarship when you’re eligible for study leave. So basically you can have both.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Andracarles, Prince806(m), Gireiboy(m), jufurma, Users2000, Olarewajuuu, evcabuja and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.