Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6336808 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (2269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:18pm On May 12
whippersnapper:
Please is it true federal ministry of education is recruiting
Don't know about FMoE but a guy in our sec sch WhatsApp group announced that he has secured a job with Fed Min of Works.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Headings11: 5:56pm On May 12
Maikunya:
This is wrong sir,
Level 8 is around 270k per month
If you have COREN you can get level 9 which is around 350k,
Tho COREN with experience can get you a level higher, everything depends HR placement.

Please kindly respond to my mail. Thank you in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 6:23pm On May 12
Reviewing of employment is ongoing at the Nigerian Shippers Council corporate Headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 7:25pm On May 12
Godwinmy:
Reviewing of employment is ongoing at the Nigerian Shippers Council corporate Headquarters
1. Since when please?
2. Any approval for new intakes? Aside from the reviews of previous.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 10:08pm On May 12
jboixxx:
Ha! Na big men be that o. I don't know sha cuz those people are too secretive! Lol

Ah see my boss ohhhh.... You welcome.... You don join too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beescanle: 2:21am On May 13
Hello everyone. Please is there any update on nimasa?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jboixxx: 7:21am On May 13
mattbass:

Ah see my boss ohhhh.... You welcome.... You don join too.
My oga Matthew, I hail o. I say make I know what's up with these salaries thing na, make I know where to send my documents to.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 7:41am On May 13
When is Nipco interview coming up for 2024?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darmie1(m): 9:14am On May 13
edublack:
Please kindly help with information if you have any update on NPA or any Agency that are sharing Apl or about to. Thanks.
Any idea if NPA is recruiting, underground or open recruitment. Somebody help

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 1:57pm On May 13
NanaAD99:
Please any update on .........
I have a valuable information for you. You can reach me on Telegram by searching for Newcastle2023. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tomi57: 2:28pm On May 13
Please is there anything happening there. Please if you have any update kindly share

Nadingo:
Sir, any info on North East Development Commission?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilovenigeriaW: 3:22pm On May 13
NUPRC

Cc:

@2023Blessed
@Sam768
@newing
@Xtruzz
@Realinfo2021
@ZARAMITE
@etc.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 3:51pm On May 13
Please what's the salary and package like at CAC ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 3:53pm On May 13
Xtruzz:
No not Sallah, posting of old staff still ongoing. Once they are done, new staff posting will commence, after wish, new vacancy will be identified, after wish 2nd batch will be invited.

FIRS
Pls madam, which stage are they right now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:15pm On May 13
jboixxx:
My oga Matthew, I hail o. I say make I know what's up with these salaries thing na, make I know where to send my documents to.
Hahahah e dey necessary ohhhh.... Welcome ohhh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BetterWorld100: 4:52pm On May 13
Are you a fresh corps member living in Garki, Abuja? We are on the lookout for someone like you to join our team as a Front Desk Officer. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you! Just shoot your CV over to attractiveopportunities@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 5:24pm On May 13
ilovenigeriaW:
NUPRC

Cc:

@2023Blessed
@Sam768
@newing
@Xtruzz
@Realinfo2021
@ZARAMITE
@etc.
If your hope strong just de calm and remain prayerful. Expect sth before 17th June or after. It can't exceed the period mentioned. All the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:16pm On May 13
HussenAdul:

Yes, as I heard from someone. Their salary structure are the same but ITF surpass them little in allowances

Stop playing grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khayrah2: 6:31pm On May 13
darmie1:

Any idea if NPA is recruiting, underground or open recruitment. Somebody help

Pls anyone with update on the above

Thank yoh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 6:37pm On May 13
Realinfo2021:
If your hope strong just de calm and remain prayerful. Expect sth before 17th June or after. All the best
🙏🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 6:58pm On May 13
Realinfo2021:
If your hope strong just de calm and remain prayerful. Expect sth before 17th June or after. All the best
Will NUPRC and NNPCL release APLs at the same time?

Cc Zaramite, Xtruzz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 7:00pm On May 13
Good evening my people in the house. Please I need an urgent answer on this.

If someone was interviewed by a company and every other normal interview questions were asked including the salary. A mail was sent again for the second phase of the interview.

My question is, what would they likely ask or discuss with you again since almost everything was discussed during the first phase of the interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 8:11pm On May 13
Please who has any info about NPA….
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayinla1440(m): 9:42pm On May 13
Opportunity! Opportunity!! Opportunity!!! Call me today on 08130323565 For your House painting and experience good, convenient and Serene Environment at Affordable Price.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 9:53pm On May 13
Pls Any idea on the paramilitary recruiting this year, apart of ffs
Moniter0:

Cc Zaramite, Xtruzz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 10:09pm On May 13
Abdull01:
Please what's the salary and package like at CAC ?

No one here knows the salary package of CAC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doxo1(m): 10:16pm On May 13
Gensanusi:
FG to open online portal for recruitment into Federal Civil Service

...Announces computer-based test for civil servants' promotion The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has said an online portal will be opened for recruitment into the Federal Civil Service. FCSC's Chairman, Tunji Olaopa, disclosed this at the maiden edition of the commission’s monthly seminar series held in Abuja The Commission, according to Olaopa, will roll out…

…Announces computer-based test for civil servants’ promotion

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has said an online portal will be opened for recruitment into the Federal Civil Service.

FCSC’s Chairman, Tunji Olaopa, disclosed this at the maiden edition of the commission’s monthly seminar series held in Abuja

The Commission, according to Olaopa, will roll out an online recruitment portal that will be accessible to all Nigerians and which will allow eligible candidates to pre-fill recruitment forms and update them from time to time in preparation for the placement of adverts for recruitment into the public service and to the Federal service and in preparation for assessment and interview.

The Chairman also disclosed that henceforth eligible candidates will undergo computer-based tests and oral interviews with results collated and released in real time.

He further revealed that the Commission was going into out-sourcing contract with the National Open University and by extension with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) both as technical partners to take advantage of their infrastructure, networks and experience for online-accreditations, computer based test and examination as well as promotion-interview for officers in the Federal Service starting with Directorate level officers.

Olaopa also announced the introduction of computer-based tests (CBT) for civil servants’ promotion examination exercise in 2024 to phase out traditional paper-based methods.

He added that the commission will transit through the upcoming 2024 Promotion examination exercise from analogue to CBT in tandem with the modernization and digitization of Federal Civil Service core operations.

Olaopa added that civil servants will also be taking through some orientation sessions conducted by the Head of Service in the form of mock-test to prepare officers for the 2024 promotion examination scheduled to be held in the 3rd quarter of this year.

Citing COVID19 pandemic as a case in point, he pointed out that ICT were used to work remotely from office seamlessly, saying that the Commission will not be distracted by voices that believe that the initiative will not work.

He informed that apart from digitization and computerization programme being contemplated by the organization, there were other phases to be unveiled in due course once the approval of President Ahmed Bola Tinubu is secured.

Please, any info on when the posting list for FCSC would be available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 10:23pm On May 13
Realinfo2021:
If your hope strong just de calm and remain prayerful. Expect sth before 17th June or after. It can't exceed the period mentioned. All the best

@ Realinfo2021. Thanks for the update but I think those that will finally make it(successful ones) will be contacted on or before second quarter runs out.

The major category of this replacement are EH.

Patient is the key word.

Congratulations in advance and I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 10:26pm On May 13
Moniter0:

Cc Zaramite, Xtruzz
Both have FCC approval. They are waiting for Mr. President authentication. NNPCL will be base on LGA representation across 36 state. NUPRC is already flooded, new intakes are estimated for 150 max. Both Minister and NUPRC BOSS are back to Nigeria yesterday. I will confirm if both are coming same time.

How are you doing Moniter0?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 10:34pm On May 13
Xtruzz:

Both have FCC approval. They are waiting for Mr. President authentication. NNPCL will be base on LGA representation across 36 state. NUPRC is already flooded, new intakes are estimated for 150 max. Both Minister and NUPRC BOSS are back to Nigeria yesterday. I will confirm if both are coming same time.

How are you doing Moniter0?

@ Xtruzz wow longtime, I remember you and Marvel 64,65 moniker.

You guys were given authentic information regarding Dpr now Nuprc hot hot in DPR 2016 recruitment that year. Once again bravo!

Thanks for the good work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:46pm On May 13
At xtruzz. Nuprc boss and minister still in USA

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 10:46pm On May 13
Drokhinig:

@ Xtruzz wow longtime, I remember you and Marvel 64,65 moniker.

You guys were given authentic information regarding Dpr now Nuprc hot hot in DPR 2016 recruitment that year. Once again bravo!

Thanks for the good work.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (2269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OSM2225, SINJEL, theceo1602, oluxmondd2, dickson2000(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.