Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6358243 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (2275) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 10:50pm On May 13
Xtruzz:

Both have FCC approval. They are waiting for Mr. President authentication. NNPCL will be base on LGA representation across 36 state. NUPRC is already flooded, new intakes are estimated for 150 max. Both Minister and NUPRC BOSS are back to Nigeria yesterday. I will confirm if both are coming same time.

How are you doing Moniter0?

Please could you reach out to me on
olaitanm447@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 11:06pm On May 13
@Xtruzz please do you have info regarding NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:41am On May 14
Please who have the link, to NECO supervision recruitment portal? Please I need it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 5:43am On May 14
Xtruzz:

Both have FCC approval. They are waiting for Mr. President authentication. NNPCL will be base on LGA representation across 36 state. NUPRC is already flooded, new intakes are estimated for 150 max. Both Minister and NUPRC BOSS are back to Nigeria yesterday. I will confirm if both are coming same time.

Thank you so much Xtruzz

Somebody should kindly whisper to Mr. President to do the needful grin

I'm doing good to the glory of God, thank you

I trust God you're doing okay too Xtruzz. it has been a while!

God blessed you Xtruzz.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 7:58am On May 14
Doxo1:

Please, any info on when the posting list for FCSC would be available?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beescanle: 8:09am On May 14
Please any information on nimasa. If they have started recruiting and what is the salary for level 9 step 2 at nimasa. Thank you 🙏

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doxo1(m): 9:38am On May 14
AfricanLion22:

Yes
Please, update me... I'm expecting Apl from them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doxo1(m): 9:43am On May 14
[color=#000099][/color]
AfricanLion22:

Yes
Please, update me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doxo1(m): 9:48am On May 14
AfricanLion22:

Yes
When please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 10:07am On May 14
please is ITF still recruiting. which one is recruiting currently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 10:11am On May 14
Xtruzz:

Open recruitment or man know man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamooo088: 10:47am On May 14
Please anyone with a sure plug that I can buy slot from
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 10:57am On May 14
When will custom start recruiting

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:29am On May 14
Weldon sis.
Xtruzz:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair(m): 12:57pm On May 14
....?
Chemicalboss1:
When will custom start recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrphilia: 6:45pm On May 14
Good evening everyone, Please between NIA and NCC which is better concerning salaries and allowances?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gloriouspace: 7:56pm On May 14
Please! I don know if anyone has the contact of Baba Akande's P.A pls🙏🙏. It will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 8:22pm On May 14
Mrphilia:
Good evening everyone, Please between NIA and NCC which is better concerning salaries and allowances?
NIA I guess...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 8:56pm On May 14
What is level 8 (first degree) on the contiss salary structure? Is it contiss 7 or contiss 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 8:59pm On May 14
Mrphilia:
NIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 9:12pm On May 14
Mrphilia:

NIA but if I were to be the one, I would choose NCC for some personal reasons, though you said pertaining to salaries and allowances sha.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:10pm On May 14
CONTISS 7
Sweetboy96:
What is level 8 (first degree) on the contiss salary structure? Is it contiss 7 or contiss 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 2:22am On May 15
Sweetboy96:
7/2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daptboy(m): 2:40am On May 15
Please can some one confirm the legitimacy of the below.. Thank you..

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:31am On May 15
Daptboy:
Please can some one confirm the legitimacy of the below.. Thank you..

Is a loan very legit, but need so many, documents and guarantors

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 7:37am On May 15
Good morning bosses. Pls any info about NPA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 7:41am On May 15
[quote author=AfricanLion22 post=129942457]
Yes

Please give us updated. when is Fcsc is likely going to share APL?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmachiukwu: 11:06am On May 15
Please, I want to do transfer from FTI to any MDA, please help. You can reach me on emmachiukwu@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 3:57pm On May 15
emmachiukwu:
Please, I want to do transfer from FTI to any MDA, please help. You can reach me on emmachiukwu@gmail.com.
Thank you.
please sir/ma if you get the update, please update me...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 4:57pm On May 15
THE Organized labour on Wednesday stormed out of the minimum wage committee meeting with the Federal Government over the later’s offer of N48,000 new wage.

Recall that the organized labour had made a demand of N615,000 as the new minimum wage and had given the government up till May 31 to conclude negotiations on new living wage.

The Tripartite Committee on New National Minimum Wage resumed negotiations on Wednesday.

Vanguard was reliably informed that representatives of the organized labour comprising the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC and the Trade Union Congress of Nigeria, TUC, were enraged over the government offer.

Professor Theophilus Ndubuaku, who is one of the representatives of the NLC told Vanguard that, “we asked whether the N45,000 is for transport, food, clothing, housing or for what.

“So we just told them that since they are not serious, we better just leave, so we stormed out of the place.”

He said that the government offer was presented to them by the Permanent Secretary, Secretary to the Government of the Federation Office.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/minimum-wage-labour-rejects-fgs-n45000-offer/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0KnN7pSK_wD6WS-4AYQGZ1juRLNtTPGi7LPfmM4tieA_khFZKQHtr3GWI_aem_AaklYPd3Qelz5CRYO0dIoNSLIezbWvqHXzh9RQFc9EfjJyJRE2a7y0ssSRtAYmDiNp8yC3xQ4D_mms0YlRBgicnh

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shobroy10(m): 5:16pm On May 15
newnig:
THE Organized labour on Wednesday stormed out of the minimum wage committee meeting with the Federal Government over the later’s offer of N48,000 new wage.

Recall that the organized labour had made a demand of N615,000 as the new minimum wage and had given the government up till May 31 to conclude negotiations on new living wage.

The Tripartite Committee on New National Minimum Wage resumed negotiations on Wednesday.

Vanguard was reliably informed that representatives of the organized labour comprising the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC and the Trade Union Congress of Nigeria, TUC, were enraged over the government offer.

Professor Theophilus Ndubuaku, who is one of the representatives of the NLC told Vanguard that, “we asked whether the N45,000 is for transport, food, clothing, housing or for what.

“So we just told them that since they are not serious, we better just leave, so we stormed out of the place.”

He said that the government offer was presented to them by the Permanent Secretary, Secretary to the Government of the Federation Office.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/minimum-wage-labour-rejects-fgs-n45000-offer/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0KnN7pSK_wD6WS-4AYQGZ1juRLNtTPGi7LPfmM4tieA_khFZKQHtr3GWI_aem_AaklYPd3Qelz5CRYO0dIoNSLIezbWvqHXzh9RQFc9EfjJyJRE2a7y0ssSRtAYmDiNp8yC3xQ4D_mms0YlRBgicnh

grin grin grin grin
I remember when someone quoted 55k Maxs. I troway salute

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 10:04pm On May 15
shobroy10:
I remember when someone quoted 55k Maxs. I troway salute
Labour shouldn't accept anything less than 120k as minimum wage. FG is being very unreasonable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (2275) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freddybonz(m), tripzalee(m), Abu8888, xterra2(m), MessiisGoat, Majordone, josh6633, GogMal, Mohabdul and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.