Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Husband Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Needed (2976 Views)

Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! / Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: / Homo Husband Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Needed by passionate88: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2014
I am interested but I'm not tall angry I'm not too ugly angry I'm damn broke angry (I no fit lie with that one) I'm a novice in the act that's usually played in the bedroom angry.. So I go like to chop your money, chop your body. If interested here's my pin 7up33gulder angryangryangry Ayam waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: Husband Needed by passionate88: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Anyi3:
Not even funny actually undecided
Anybody above 35 that calls you up doesn't tick the remaining boxes.
He has all those qualities and you want him to still be single

Goodluck and no I just felt like calling the President of Nigeria

God fearing and 15 years bedroom experience, how do some christians think lipsrsealed
My brother, me tire for their thinking.. Almost all NL girls want guy wey dey fear God and dey good for bed plus him must pack nothing less than 7inches straw between him legs angry Nigeria romance na fraud
Re: Husband Needed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
~=))ooo =))˚°◦hahahaha <//>.

_\\_ grin~=))ooo =))˚°◦hahahaha <//>.

_\\_ seriously..... They guy must be from MARS were you two would be alien weds predator.

1 Like

Re: Husband Needed by tpiander: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzPreshie:
Lol.. This babe no well oooh.
Guys, didn't you notice she copied/quoted someone? It's meant to be a hilarious thread, and that it is.

no, its for real.
Re: Husband Needed by tpiander: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anyi3:
Not even funny actually undecided
Anybody above 35 that calls you up doesn't tick the remaining boxes.
He has all those qualities and you want him to still be single

Goodluck and no I just felt like calling the President of Nigeria

God fearing and 15 years bedroom experience, how do some christians think lipsrsealed

what concerns Christian with her post?
Re: Husband Needed by bvegas2020: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Husband Needed by clickwtB(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
HAVE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW&TEST, BUT BASED IN KANO.09084384108

(1) (2) (Reply)

9jerians Living In Nottinghamshire (uk) / Am Looking For A Baby Mama / February Birthday Members!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.