Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Need Help - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227052 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by edwife(f): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank

Thanks
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: I Need Help by edwife(f): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
r231:

Confirmed!!

Thanks dear
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
luckidoc:
I tried callin theep op but he's number is switch off....@ls post ur numbeeer or switch on ur fone is calling is ђat i can give let it bee that i gave to save ur life

The OP is sick, he is very ill. He needs every strenght he can get to stay alive. If his phone is off, please be patient. He could be asleep or the battery dead. If you want to comfort him with words, please send him a text. If you just want to talk to him, do so when it is convenient with him. Please so not pressure him

13 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

I was going to seek your attention concerning this thread earlier today, I still don't know why I skipped you. You were number one on my list. Thank you for being there. God will always continually increase you on all sides.

You know I will always do whatever within my power to do in situation like this, I would have pay the 25k he initially requested for then, but it took a while to confirm the authenticity of his claims.
Re: I Need Help by martyns303(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
edwife:

Come down,i did not see it....

No need for this now...

Am sorry I took a piss at u, it was an accumulated anger. Reading through the pages and seeing people making irrelevant statements. If you want to help then help. The young man dropped his account number.

You are not doing this to get recognition, this is not a church program where the pastor calls people to donate money and then you come out just for show off. Any donation made to saving this guys life is so that you can have a good sleep at night, knowing that you did good today.

NB: am not referring to the nice lady I quoted, but to everyone else coming here to talk about how they would have loved to help blah blah blah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jenams:
Bros I will do u sometin on monday, bank nor work for my location on weekends. @caracta, pls anytin worth doin, is worth doin well. U delayed dis man's help to dis point wit ur ineffective n inpatient verification n report initially ! If u knw u dnt hav enuf time to confirm dis man's story, why did u go to d hospital at all? U really annoyed me wit those silly excuses abt the rains n 30mins of waitin, no calls or text bla bla bla, abi u be salt wey rain nor suppose touch? #nonsense!

I don't even know what to say to you.

Sorry about that.

12 Likes

Re: I Need Help by winningbt: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
May the good lord heal you,you shall not die.sickneSs is a visitor to the body it shall leave in jesus name
God will heal you ad you will come back here with songs of praise AMEN

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

You know I will always do whatever within my power to do in situation like this, I would have pay the 25k he initially requested for then, but it took a while to confirm the authenticity of his claims.
Yea, I know that's why I wanted to get your attention again. I figured you may have unfollowed the thread. Thank You once again
Re: I Need Help by ojdollars(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
chizzily:
people are wicked sha.
you will be fine,be strong OK.

LOL @people are wicked shall, chizzily I know this came from a deep thought. You have a kind heart, just not in place to give. Thank you for your thought lol
Re: I Need Help by eleojo23: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
God bless all those who have showed concern in one way or the other towards this young man's plight.

The Op needs proper medical attention at this point. Please any doctor here who works at LUTH should help him get good medical attention and I advice that a team of experts should put heads together and attend to him and not one doctor writing one thing and another writing something different like the op pointed out earlier.

DJDOLA, where are you now? Are you in the hospital? Are you taking any drugs presently?

It is not advisable for one to recommend drugs via the internet since one is not physically present to assess your condition. But let me mention that you can take Furosemide 40mg orally 12hourly or Spironolactone 100mg orally every 12hours.

It will help you urinate and eliminate some of the fluid you've accumulated in your abdomen.
However, if you're already under expert care, follow their recommendations.

This too shall pass.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help by tunde1200(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
And I'm around that area now by apesin street.
But I don know if the op still their? Also if they still confirmation.
May almighty heal you amin!.
Re: I Need Help by slap1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
spikesC:

That's not your call, you don't get to decide who's genuine or not. You're not the alpha and the omega of charity neither are you a financial chancellor.

You move it to frontpage to create awareness, people should then verify on their own. If anyone verifies, he/she will come back and tell us all.

If you've taken up the job to verify people who need and demand help, then you should execute that job urgently and accurately. 23rd October is 2 weeks plus, so?
Sorry to derail, please. SpikedCylinder?
Re: I Need Help by marcjane(f): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please let us not fight each other.let bygone be bygone.
PEACE

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by luckidoc(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

The OP is sick, he is very ill. He needs every strenght he can get to stay alive. If his phone is off, please be patient. He could be asleep or the battery dead. If you want to comfort him with words, please send him a text. If you just want to talk to him, do so when it is convenient with him. Please so not pressure him
....Roger that sir...thanks n caracta nice one...u accepted ur fault in th most matur way..much respect ma
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
ojdollars:

LOL @people are wicked shall, chizzily I know this came from a deep thought. You have a kind heart, just not in place to give. Thank you for your thought lol
tnx jare
just wish I was rich but still nothing is too small. will do what I can.
Re: I Need Help by BUSHHUNTER: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Almighty God will heal you. (Amen)
Re: I Need Help by tollu: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
God bless you all for your contributions, prayers, concern and legwork.

Another important contribution that should not be overlooked is access to healthcare. It is all good if funds hit the account but if no competent medical practitioner takes charge of this case - - -
So please if you are a LUTH or LASUTH worker or know anyone who can help avoid all the stress of those institutions, please step in. God bless you mightily.

DJDOLA
You will get funds, don't worry if things seem slow today.
It is the weekend and interbank transfers for some of us do not work except for weekdays. Also some people need to get to banks physically to transfer funds. Do not despair okay.
If you can get in touch with the doctor who handled your case at LUTH, please go back to him so things that need to be done would be known.
Tests, treatment etc.
Olorun a fun e ni alaafia. Amin

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op, I too feel very ashamed of the nigerian medical system. Shameful!! I wish I could just fly you down to a saner climate for you to receive adequate medical treatment.

what is the government doing about Nigerian hospitals? What is Fashola doing about Lagos hospitals? He should pay very close attention to them. Underprivileged citizens are not wild animals. They are delicate and precious human beings that deserve quality treatment.

Lack of funds should not be detrimental to an individuals health concerns. Not in 2014!

I am highly disgusted ... Op I am weeping here because I am sure there are people in similar medical predicament, but thank goodness for Nairaland. I am deeply sorrowful.

I wish you the best and hope you fight this through...

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by miqos02(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
A LORD : TAKE OVER
Re: I Need Help by ojdollars(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
chizzily:

tnx jare
just wish I was rich but still nothing is too small. will do what I can.

@chizzily, thank you for your thought and your help. God bless you
Re: I Need Help by ahnie: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
its well with you in jesus Name....amen@op
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
God will heal you sir..... I wish i could help financially but I'm a student and i don't have much... I'll always pray for you...#you are healed ijn!
Re: I Need Help by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sorry man. I don't know if Monday will be pretty late. It's already 11:20pm here in Australia. And western union doesn't operate on Sunday.

Is there someone that can get the money for you in western union.
All I need is name and address.
send me an email please. I will give you that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Yea, I know that's why I wanted to get your attention again. I figured you may have unfollowed the thread. Thank You once again

I have done the needful. I pray he find happiness and quick recovery from his health challenges.

DJDOLA, hope you've gotten my alert?. I wish you quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

I have done the needful. I pray he find happiness and quick recovery from his health challenges.

You are the man. Thank You
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jenams:
Bros I will do u sometin on monday, bank nor work for my location on weekends. @caracta, pls anytin worth doin, is worth doin well. U delayed dis man's help to dis point wit ur ineffective n inpatient verification n report initially ! If u knw u dnt hav enuf time to confirm dis man's story, why did u go to d hospital at all? U really annoyed me wit those silly excuses abt the rains n 30mins of waitin, no calls or text bla bla bla, abi u be salt wey rain nor suppose touch? #nonsense!
why are talking like this? Caracta really really tried for this guy! You were not at the hospital so you cant really know what she went through

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

thank u sir I got it
Re: I Need Help by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

www.nairaland.com/1963635/need

here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank

The GREAT HEALER with the Balm of Gilead will surely perform the required miracles on you Hamed.

In addition to the generosity of ALL Nairalanders including my little financial support.

I am organising a strong team of Prayer Champion's to stand in the gap for HAMED ADELODUN.

Help on the way...

Begin to receive your healing in the name that is above every other names. Jesus!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
just transfered something right now my brother. will do more by monday/tuesday. please everyone even 1k isnt too small. 1k in 100 places is 100k. do something! Some of u spend 10 times that on booze alone

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Toonice(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Am so sorry for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.