Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Need Help - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227063 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by tempem: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

You will get my alert before the end of today.

I like your doggedness amd calmness despite the fact that people initially question the geniuneness of your claim .
That shows the seriousness.... God will heal him.
Re: I Need Help by datguru: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
01emek:
Thunder fire seun and useless nairaland moderator.. Una fada there.. I don't no what to say but na only God go punish una.

what is the use of been a nairalander if no moderator could go and comfrim if its true so that people could help??

If it is '' Tonto Dike, linda ikeja or mercy johnson'' its would be on front page ba?? Thunder fire una there, usless seun and moderator!! I swear to almight God if that man die, i would never forgive you guys usless nairaland

If una like ban me! I DON'T FUCKkkhng care! Idiot angry

SECONDED!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by spikesC(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
dominique:

Sometime a man came here with pictures that his 2 year old neice has brain tumour and needs millions to operate abroad. This year, another came saying that his mum had stage 5 lung cancer and kidney disease and needs millions to keep her alive. Turned out they were nothing but pure scams. I suppose we should have pushed those threads to homepage so as not to seem heartless right? This is a faceless forum, one needs to be very careful before rushing to give out cash. If you find out that you've been fooled once, you may end up neglecting those that are genuinely in need.

That's not your call, you don't get to decide who's genuine or not. You're not the alpha and the omega of charity neither are you a financial chancellor.

You move it to frontpage to create awareness, people should then verify on their own. If anyone verifies, he/she will come back and tell us all.

If you've taken up the job to verify people who need and demand help, then you should execute that job urgently and accurately. 23rd October is 2 weeks plus, so?

13 Likes

Re: I Need Help by edwife(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
martyns303:

Go to page 2 of this topic, u will see him holding a sign saying help NL. How else do u want this confirmed? Help before it's too late. What kind of confirmation are u looking for again?

Come down,i did not see it....

No need for this now...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by happiness2014: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
You are healed in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I Need Help by jimmy101231(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow really so painful..let's just do the needed afterall we don't need anybody to confirm again...at all at all na him bad
Re: I Need Help by luckidoc(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
@mod and seun this is inhumane.....in the past week u av posted all unneccessary stories n pictur dat doeesnt make any sense on fb(storiees like tonto dike act a preacher in a movie)....yt u kpt a life @the verge of dddeeath away for weeks...pls accpt our criticism and work on it......@caracta God bless u.....u've beeen wit him all thru...u'll call one n thousands will answer....all that help in cash n kind n prayers may God be wit u always....op you won't die bcause u r healed alreaddy by the strips of christ jeesus amen...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by amzee(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
I pray Almighty Allah give u a permanent healing Djdola..Insha Allah you will not die but live.
Re: I Need Help by badaru1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
The account number please
Re: I Need Help by chibwike(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

I like your doggedness amd calmness despite the fact that people initially question the geniuneness of your claim .
God bless you sir...you will neva encounter problems in your life..He'll see you through in all your endeavours....thank you sir....wished i could help the op...buh i dnt really have right nw....i will pray for him...May God see us through.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by r231(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
edwife:
I need confirmation,God knows i really need it....

Once it is confirm,op i will send you money...

I am contacting TEHN now

Will email you..

Confirmed!!
Re: I Need Help by Bowaley17(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hammed i pray Almighty Allah heals u....stay strong Bro...
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

I was going to seek your attention concerning this thread earlier today, I still don't know why I skipped you. You were number one on my list. Thank you for being there. God will always continually increase you on all sides.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Bowaley17(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
01emek:
Thunder fire seun and useless nairaland moderator.. Una fada there.. I don't no what to say but na only God go punish una.

what is the use of been a nairalander if no moderator could go and comfrim if its true so that people could help??

If it is '' Tonto Dike, linda ikeja or mercy johnson'' its would be on front page ba?? Thunder fire una there, usless seun and moderator!! I swear to almight God if that man die, i would never forgive you guys usless nairaland

Re: I Need Help by Bowaley17(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
01emek:

THIRDED

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Am tearing up now, my dear it's Saturday and there's no way to send money to Nigeria. MODS and SEUN why? This topic should have been on FP since!!! Ugh am so angry.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by igbsam(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
May God's Healing Hands rest upon you In Jesus Name. I have you in my prayers and thoughts. I shall reach out to you as soon as God answers my prayers. You shall not die In Jesus Name.

Seun, emergencies like this should make FP to make everyone aware of the situations with your NL followers, but mba, u wud rather have yeye topics make the fp. I'm so disappointed in those who bring topics to fp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
datguru:

please kindly put his account details below his post, I cant find it

It was there o.

@OP, your account details abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by newacca: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Brother, you are not alone. Remain faithful. Faith do move mountains. May God almighty heal your body and soul. Orisaoke a dawole. Olu orun oni ki e pa iya e lekun.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
edwife:

Come down,i did not see it....

No need for this now...

here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCES BANK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
badaru1:
The account number please

www.nairaland.com/1963635/need

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Goldenheart:
is this some kind of movie?
so after going thru those heart wrenching pictures and even confirmation from nairalanders this is what you came up with? This is very bad of you!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by luckidoc(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
I tried callin theep op but he's number is switch off....@ls post ur numbeeer or switch on ur fone is calling is ђat i can give let it bee that i gave to save ur life
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
dominique:

Sometime a man came here with pictures that his 2 year old neice has brain tumour and needs millions to operate abroad. This year, another came saying that his mum had stage 5 lung cancer and kidney disease and needs millions to keep her alive. Turned out they were nothing but pure scams. I suppose we should have pushed those threads to homepage so as not to seem heartless right? This is a faceless forum, one needs to be very careful before rushing to give out cash. If you find out that you've been fooled once, you may end up neglecting those that are genuinely in need.
From what Dominique wrote here I think we should try and understand the plight of the mods and others at the top. Anybody could come and post anything, how could we be so sure of their claims?
Anyway I want to thank everybody for your love and care, especially the sister that went to authenticate this claim of this our brother, may God bless you.
I pray for this sick nairalander that God in His infinity Grace will show you mercy and favour and heal you , May He turn your sorrow into joy and fear into testimony.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
calebo101:

Where do they send the money to?

Thanks

www.nairaland.com/1963635/need

Re: I Need Help by Humanbeans(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA, I just send you something from a GTbank acc. My prayer is that God will heal you of whatever the disease is in Jesus' name calling on all Nairalanders. To assist dis guy financially. Nothing is too Small or big

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by benswagtt(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
God wil heal you.... Jst believe!
Re: I Need Help by donstevico(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
OK ur story dey FP now .
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
datguru:

please kindly put his account details below his post, I cant find it

Thank you ma...my account is..0043495762..acces
bank...hamed adelodun
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bros I will do u sometin on monday, bank nor work for my location on weekends. @caracta, pls anytin worth doin, is worth doin well. U delayed dis man's help to dis point wit ur ineffective n inpatient verification n report initially ! If u knw u dnt hav enuf time to confirm dis man's story, why did u go to d hospital at all? U really annoyed me wit those silly excuses abt the rains n 30mins of waitin, no calls or text bla bla bla, abi u be salt wey rain nor suppose touch? #nonsense!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.