Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State (1350 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam Township In Yobe State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Donkonyon: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
I passed through Oyigbo town in Rivers state recently, I couldn't believe that the roads I passed through there still exist in present day Nigeria. Rivers state governor has been parading himself as one of the performing governors in Nigeria. I wonder if he can beat his chest and say yes he has done well will the level of decay I saw in Oyigbo. People in that town are living in hell. Nairalanders should judge through some of the pictures I captured.

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by OlisahMETU: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Seen!
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by konjakonja(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Motorable tarred roads

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
This na small, come see roads for Eliowhani and Elimgbu link roads you go weep for the residents

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oyigbo has always been a mess. From Afam rd to Old Aba rd, from School rd to Umusonya rd Oyigbo is one hell of a place to live. Amaechi should be ashamed of himself, parading himself as a progressive yet Oyigbo is neglected.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by vivienbabe(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
We the people of Obigbo have requested severally to be returned to the mother South East where we rightly belong but they won't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
The police check point on that road is what I don't understand . Am stuck there right now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by hardywaltz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
You should have also snapped the PH - Aba express road, the Oyibo axis of it. Snice it's a federal road I'm sure GEJ must have fixed it.
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Sijo01(f): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by konjakonja(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
On a very serious note,all the governors are one and the same interms of performance. They all do cosmetics projects
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gej is at fault. All the roads in obigbo are federal roads

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? / President Jonathan's Speech and Photos from NNMO Award on Prof. Niyi Osundare / Take A Look At What Jonthan/pdp Are Presenting To Nigerians:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.