Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election (17557 Views)

BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2014
9gerians be like "give me 5 million and i'll vote for jonathan, i dont care if he is clueless or not, just give me the money and it is done".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by GentleJ2: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Let the games begin... can't wait

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by chinwike2(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Correct man, Carry go Oga jona !

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by baski92(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Abeg may him go die
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by olatade(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Is a welcome ideal,we been expecting you to say that...welcome to the begining of your end
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2014
God forbibs me, my family or any God-fearing Nigerian to vote for Gbh who has promised to make Nigeria an ISLAMIC STATE ISIS, Introduce Sharia law and make living unbearable for so many innocent citizens. A trouble maker that vowed to change my name from Gabbysky to Ibrahim, and change Folake to Halima.

GEJ must complete his 2nd ter by God's grace, Amen.
Opposition should watch our for more upper-cuts
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by bayulll01(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:
"He has also set up a presidential declaration committee saddled with the responsibility of coming up with a formal programme for his declaration."

No. No. This is satire. It has to be.
my dear make we just dey look Nigeria is an insane country,is just so pathetic that people are so blinded with tribalism and ethnicity madness,a guy that can't do anything in 6yrs does not deserve a second time,To all gej fans,may God do the same in ur life as Gej claim hes transforming Nigeria,I want a big Amen

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Ajascolove(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Time to release our stolen funds for campaign. God pass you polithievecians.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by samuyafiiyawa: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2014
that is what everyone know. why are some people thinking that jonny will leave asu rock willingly? wait 2019 he will surely ask for 3rd term cos his so call followers would ve ill advised him like they just did, to ask for more years cos his got some things he needed to achieve,if u doubt less wait and live to see 2019.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Macsuccess(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2014
ballot box has the say over who wins or not. but am seeing GEJ coming back 2015.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by femijetto: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
but Jonathan promised not to contest again as 2nd term in 2011 if voted in den, continue name our eyes we go take see ur down fall
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by femijetto: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
but Jonathan promised not to contest again as 2nd term in 2011 if voted in den, continue naw, na our eyes we go take see ur down fall
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by emmyz09(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
OlisahMETU:

Lady its procedure and protocol in our party cool
Respect that!
i can see some of you are just after your pockets and family affairs.
gudluck should honor his words and get the hell out of that seat.
cikena!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by fxskye: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
gratieao:
Very nice we ll support u against Buhari and evil APC not because of your Good work

And because of his corrupted administration in which you are milking from it? Is that the reason to support a corrupted leader like GEJ?
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ELKASPBG(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
The fool wants to re-contest on what grounds? Only a nation of fools would even entertain the thought of this parody seeking a re-election. I only have pity for the retards who would troop out to give this nincompoop another four years in office. It will be corruption spree till 2019, four years of bountiful chopping.

fool mumu ode wawa mad man that is who u are and your desperado buhari (B/H General ) what did he just say some day ago "nija will be in hell if GEJ wins ......fool all of u will die before that election day even your buhari will be the first to land in hell before all of you his supporters follow let me be the 1st to tell u RIP(ALL APC )
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by jcflex(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
B-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S:
It was mentioned at Rivers state rally.

Amaechi: He (Goodluck Jonathan) says he is your brother and the "Hausaman" is your enemy. Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals in PH? IBB and Abacha.

Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.

Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.

Who established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar'adua.What has he (Jonathan) done for you? The crowd answered "Nothing".

Tell me one original project "Nothing". No, tell me even half. LOLIn attendance were dignitaries such as Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Kwankwaso (Kano state gov), Rochas Okorocha (Imo state gov), Kwara state governor, the APC national chairman, some Senators and Members house of Reps as well as other key personalities.

The rally witnessed one of the largest crowds in the history of Rivers States!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba INEC Office Attacked, Taraba Ssg’s House Burnt / Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.