Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. (15139 Views)

Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
2. No mechanic can repair 'breaking news.'
3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see
tomorrow.
4. Even if you have millions of cars, you still
have to walk to your bedroom.

Good one bro. grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by INFO70: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Which project is he going to completion before leaving office? Is it Mono Rail or whatever they call it? He did mention that he cant completion that project before leaving office .How many days left for him in office? he can only deceive those he can. He was only saving for his rainy days not for the state.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by aguizm(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bryan12:
You must be the one high on weed.e'be like you no like better thing?You must be a tout like him.smh for you
So because I said the truth concerning ur ameachi and me supporting my Governor in waiting I have now become a tout abi smh. Ameachi did nothing for rivers state in this his second term,he was just busy playing politics neglecting governance.

#Less I forget team NYESOM WIKE 2015#
For a better,prosperous and more developed rivers state. APC U People Can Go And Die

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by aguizm(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
INFO70:
Which project is he going to completion before leaving office? Is it Mono Rail or whatever they call it? He did mention that he cant completion that project before leaving office .How many days left for him in office? he can only deceive those he can. He was only saving for his rainy days not for the state.
1000 likes for u bro.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
It is a big shame on that governor for not completing a short distance monorail! Jeez! He is very annoying to me. angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by deinmaafie(f): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dem don approve money wey Ameachi go chop before im go

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by aguizm(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
chrisxxx:
Dont be fooled. There was no saving in the first place. The dramatic and simulated withdrawal is just to cover up in case an opposition government takes over. He claimed he saved what about the interest? I am suprised very few people understand the craftiness and antics of this governor. Please there was no saving at all. To prove to you see if you would notice any difference in terms of project executions after the withdrawal.bI weep for Rivers State. This rape is happening before me and I seem powerless. I am afraid to talk so as others too.
Tell them. They stay far away in Lagos and Kano they would not know what is truely going on here in rivers. Which projects is he completing if I may ask? The guy is only plundering the state dry ahead of the elections and life after it. I can never be deceived because I know the truth from lies.

#Less I forget team NYESOM WIKE for governor Rivers State# For a prosperous,united, peaceful and more developed rivers .

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by temitemi1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
LEERICIST:
Amaechi till 2019!!
after 2 terms Some pple dnt understand wat d constitution says sha or may b u wanted to type GEJ till 2019 n U mistakenly typed ameachi, bt dnt wori I forgive U for making such silly mistake!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by brainpower(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anyone who believes this political gimmick doesn't know politics or doesn't know amaechi at all. When he took 30billion what did he use it for? How many months does he have left to complete these projects? He continues paying judiciary workers salaries even though they are on strike yet civil servants are working but not paid. What about our internal revenue? What did he use them for? He presented the proposal that same day and it was approved the same day, why? Cos he will share the money with them. He knows 2015 isn't certain for him and so he wants to loot enough before leaving. He said the money is for project completion but he is using it to pay salaries and sponsor crowd for his rally on saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nkemtreasure: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
My question is always this. Is it before any rally or political function that they release money? Before OBJ came in January, money was released to complete projects, even when TIMARIV was crying of salaries. Before, APC govs visited, another money was collected to complete projects, and the same TIMARIV and sports players are still being owed. Now, before this mega rally again, money is still being collected to complete projects. Habaaaa. When #1.4b was spent on EBOLA, where was the money collected from? Nigerians are becoming more aware. The most interesting thing is that even when the President requested for a loan, it took the NA almost 2 months to approve but here, the SAME DAY YOU APPLY, THAT SAME DAY YOU GET APPROVAL. I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but it would be nice if this man stops being economical with the truth. There's Godooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by chichriso: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Amaechi is a pure criminal, he is using our money to fund APC which stand for A-Amaechi P-Problems C-Continue (Amaechi Problems Continue).
He will suffer with this borrowing he has being making in the state, putting our state in great dabt.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
That Rivers governor should be jail! He should be voted out of power quickly. angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by dfos2k(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please folks am no politician a poor teacher who is owed 8months salary by this same Ameachi!
1.He purportedly took d first 13 billion to settle our outstanding ova a year has past.
2. He has cut 2months off d outstanding by force and yet. .. for rvsg money him no own!
3.many of you sadly are alien to the level of corruption in rivers state cuz we're way too endowed for anyone to say we're broke!
Wen I see some of d views expressed here am depressed. Tell dat thief say a dey marry nxt year abeg my money.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Herrmes: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
More like Rivers assembly approves N19 billion for government pockets

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by phantom(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
i am in rivers state and i can attest to the fact that there are indeed uncompleted projects all over the state and these projects are suffering from poor funding.

on nigeriainfo fm a few weeks ago,the governor admitted the state was cash strapped.he was finding it very difficult to pay salaries BECAUSE federal allocation had reduced drastically(to about 12billion/month)so he managed to make up from his 10billion/month IGR to do that.as a result ,projects have stalled and for those of you who live in PH,you can all attest to the fact that amaechis projects ON A GOOD DAY,are completed quite rapidly.

the woji elelenwo link road/bridge needs to be completed. i dont know how much its budget is,but from what ive seen going on at the site,that project is bloody expensive.
iwofe road(being constructed by MCC) is also moving on slowly
the andoni-opobo unity road is probably the most ambitious road project taken on by a state governor.very few roads (e.g lagos-badagry by LSG and maybe the delta to akwaibom segment of the east-west road )in nigeria would dwarf its magnitude and cost

those of us unbiased citizens who live in PH know that amaechi has taken on ambitious and costly projects which he is struggling to complete.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Bright2(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
aguizm:
U are definitely high on some cheap weeds by mentioning wike's name.
Ameachi should tell us what he did with the #495 billion budgeted for this year. Which projects are there that he is borrowing or ploughing back according to Mr olu to complete.He is just withdrawing the money to enrich himself before he leaves office.

#Less I forget Team Nyesom Wike For Governor# For a better and more developed rivers. Wike 2015
Fowl wey dey consume her layed egg na better fowl?
Yes I support!
Wike for Governor.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by vicoloni(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!
1. The whitest man on earth still has a black
shadow.
tomorrow.
5. You, being the best swimmer doesn't make
you a fish.
6. The strongest man on earth can never carry a
mountain.
7. The smartest Assassin on earth can never kill
Water.
8. No matter how smart a police is, he can never
catch the air.
9. No matter how mighty a man is, he can never
be wise as King Solomon.
10. Going to Church or Mosque doesn't makes
you a good Christian or Muslim.
Add yours lemme see how smart ya'll are
11) No matter how irrelevant your post is, it cannot be deleted

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by ATMCARD2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
approved billions for him to sponsor APC campaign.Whr is EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Dee60: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!
1. The whitest man on earth still has a black
shadow.
tomorrow.
5. You, being the best swimmer doesn't make
you a fish.
6. The strongest man on earth can never carry a
mountain.
7. The smartest Assassin on earth can never kill
Water.
8. No matter how smart a police is, he can never
catch the air.
9. No matter how mighty a man is, he can never
be wise as King Solomon.
10. Going to Church or Mosque doesn't makes
you a good Christian or Muslim.
Add yours lemme see how smart ya'll are

11. That your name is Patience does not make you patient.
12. Even if you are nick-named Peace, there will be trouble if you dont mind what you say!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by phantom(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
you are quick to criticise a governor whose state is littered with uncompleted projects while looking the other way when a sitting president asks for a billion dollars to buy arms.

what stops jonathan from using that sum to fund his partys nationwide rigging next year what happened to the defence budget for this year??how much is it sef nobody cares because jonathan is "our brother" abi?

15million dollars was flown to south africa. till date,no probe. they say its for buying arms and my southern people believe it hook line and sinker because he is our "brother"

diezani is trying hard to squash her probe in the nat. assembly yet we are all carrying on as if nothing is happening.

unfortunately,its the rivers indigenes who want to kill amaechi. its the same rivers indigenes who cant identify good governance even when its in front of them.
its the non-indigenes in rivers state who appreciate amaechi and know he is trying to give his best.

i am not saying hes a saint BUT hes one our best currently. fact!!
i can accuse amaechi of many things but playing to the gallery is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Mosesnwa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Buy your mtn 1 gigabyte at the prize of 1200.it works on anroid phone,pc,and nokia phones of all types.we also sell 50o megabyte at the prize of 700.we hav etisalat and glo.we transfer the megabyte direct to ur phone.immediately u pay into our account.or send us the worth inform of recharge card.u kan call us on:07030540872.we are always available to serve u eficiently
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by aguizm(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bright2:
Fowl wey dey consume her layed egg na better fowl?
Yes I support!
Wike for Governor.
No be better fowl my guy. The guy just d spill trash

#Less I forget welcome on board the train of progress Come 2015 Wike is our Governor #
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by aguizm(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nkemtreasure:
My question is always this. Is it before any rally or political function that they release money? Before OBJ came in January, money was released to complete projects, even when TIMARIV was crying of salaries. Before, APC govs visited, another money was collected to complete projects, and the same TIMARIV and sports players are still being owed. Now, before this mega rally again, money is still being collected to complete projects. Habaaaa. When #1.4b was spent on EBOLA, where was the money collected from? Nigerians are becoming more aware. The most interesting thing is that even when the President requested for a loan, it took the NA almost 2 months to approve but here, the SAME DAY YOU APPLY, THAT SAME DAY YOU GET APPROVAL. I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but it would be nice if this man stops being economical with the truth. There's Godooooooooo
Thank you my brother u really understand what is truelly going on here in rivers state. Ameachi is a fraud and should be jailed immediately he leaves office .Ibori don already keep space for am.

#WIKE 2015#

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by felony101(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
One thing in life I know and am sure of is Nigerians never like anything good...... Amaechi do your thing and go if dey want Wike its their cup of tea
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by MEILYN(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nicki Minaj Was Once Fired As A Waitress (See Why)

www..com/2014/10/21/nicki-minaj-fired-waitress-see/

Amaechi is working
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by buggaboo: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
To complete projects indeed.
The election project abi.

The usual suspects have started preparing their election war chest.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by denedene(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
chrisxxx:
Dont be fooled. There was no saving in the first place. The dramatic and simulated withdrawal is just to cover up in case an opposition government takes over. He claimed he saved what about the interest? I am suprised very few people understand the craftiness and antics of this governor. Please there was no saving at all. To prove to you see if you would notice any difference in terms of project executions after the withdrawal.bI weep for Rivers State. This rape is happening before me and I seem powerless. I am afraid to talk so as others too.
you v said my mind bro....... gat nuthn else. there was nvr any savings
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Ogbodavies(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
after... they would say naija is broke...
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by akpur1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dont be deceived which contract do they want to complete when 2015 is by the corner. A.P.C need funds for election na FORMAT amaechi dey use. After the approval still look at the project he said he would use the money for then you will would see incomplete jobs.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by mekaboy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
they take their percentage, amechi does a few elephant projects, the rest will bw for him and APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Files Lawsuit To Compel Senate To Ascertain Buhari’s Health Status . / 2019 Elections: Atiku In Negotiations With PDP / Abubakar Faruk Sues Senator Goje & Daughter Fatima Over Child Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.