Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (20172 Views)

Breaking!! Economic Disaster, Banks Limit ATM POS To $300 Daily!! / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by size38: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Why are they complaining na? Its the fresh Air we are talking about na
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by gebest: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
250 what?
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Oyeneku3: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
OK

Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by mascot87(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
cjrane:

It is not new taxes!
These have been the normal taxes that the gas stations simply refused to pay.
Yet,they want manner from heaven in terms of good roads and other infrastructure. I think the government should make sure these crooked dealers aren't allowed to create artificial scarcity and exploit the people more by selling fuel in the mid-night at above pump prices.

Our people should learn to pay taxes to the government and then demand better infrastructure in return. That is how it works in civilized societies.

Keep quiet angry If it were to be an APC controlled state, u would have made contrary statement angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Youngzedd(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
sohl7:
Wen did d naira sign change to ¥

They are hustling to put threads on FP forgotten they have to edit the thread title.

Mods too dey book space.
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by csbrown(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
That's the new naija currency symbol ni
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by skoolbag(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
No light and. I lost my generator. Buh that's non of my business.......
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by csbrown(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please somebody should tell somebody, that by the time I sleep and wake up tomorow, and This issue has not beign ressolved ni., that I ll (****SOME TEXT MISSING***)..... :
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by 9jatatafo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Guy I saw Japanese Yen symbol instead of the Nigerian Naira which means the news happened in Osaka or Tokyo and not Anambra, Nigeria. My observation ............................
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by ifycent2: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mtn bis working with mtn and airsproxy working with airtel network.

Grab urz now: www.ictvpn.net

Rocking hottest on pc now
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by MEILYN(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tiwa Savage Spotted Not Wearing Her Wedding
Ring. (See pics)

www..com/2014/10/22/tiwa-savage-spotted-wearing-wedding-ring/

Na wa ooo. So na so fuel cost now?
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by sizzlers(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
mehn the story na true o! na asaba men de enter go buy fuel o! e don tee i carry my gallon de waka, no body gree sell 180, na 200 last, wetin man go do, have no choice than to buy
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Arch1:
Igbos are anathema to paying tax. Aba women riot of 1912 comes to mind shockedshocked
grin grin
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tashamania:

grin grin
See teeth cheesy
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
See teeth cheesy

You just gotta love the story behind the Aba women riot grin grin
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by drealnamdy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Choii...I pray they resolve dis befor december oo....soo na naw wey I wan travel wth my new 406 for xmas dem come sky rocket d fuel price to 250.....choi..ndi mgbu...ndi uchu!! Una jazz no go work... angry..*in d voice of phyno* ORINGO GBU KWENU!!!
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Octaves(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2014
They should pay their tax jor!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Jonzingmaster(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Arch1:
Igbos are anathema to paying tax. Aba women riot of 1912 comes to mind shockedshocked
ITI MPATAKA
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by tomiobj(m): 4:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Enangson:
hmm.[size=35pt]HOW MANY OF THIS THREAD DO WE HAVE ON FRONT PAGE?[/size]
question for the gods
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 24, 2014
winniz:

Aba women Riot took place in 1929 wink
thank you for skulin the gay!
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Ologunjude(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2014
As far back as the year 2000 I bought fuel at N200 and above at filling stations when I drive pass there on my way to UNN. Most places in the east petrol is sold at exorbitant prices.
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Austin234(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Are u talking of Japanis yern or Nigerian naira?
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2014
You know what? Let's make it 500 naira per litre so dat the world will know we are getting there. undecided useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Na Asaba we dey go buy fuel now ooo.
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by ogtavia(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Au much is the tax sef,is it not a percentage of what u earn,if only our leaders can be honest,then this will not be an issue,imagine a situation where u pay tax and there is nothing to show for it,would you want to continue..btw,ppl think owning a filling station is automatic wealth,well to some extent you won't be poor,yet,but filling station is not gold,if u are nt careful,you will run aground,that is d mistake dis oil marketers are making,they think any slight change in fuel price at d depot is an avenue to increase fuel price,except dt in this case,d current price being bought @ d depot hasn't changed..ontop of that sef,they still cheat,why can't Nigerians be honest and content..why...?
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Chaleeee: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Arch1:
PAY YOUR TAX

... In another news ...

The family of professor Festus Iyayi who died during the struggle of the 11month ASUU strike are yet to get justice

The relatives of the 28 unemployed graduate(including a pregnant lady) who were grusomely stampeded to death at the immigration recruitment exercise after president JonaTAN's minister of interior Abba Moro, dubiously collected 1,500naira from them are yet to get jutice

JonaTAN bring back our Professor Festus Iyayi

Was Fetus Iyayi killed?? He died in a car accident. If you want justice, it will make sense for you to sue the dead driver or the road. Radarada oshi!
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by Obinoscopy(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2014
cjrane:

It is not new taxes!
These have been the normal taxes that the gas stations simply refused to pay.
Yet,they want manner from heaven in terms of good roads and other infrastructure. I think the government should make sure these crooked dealers aren't allowed to create artificial scarcity and exploit the people more by selling fuel in the mid-night at above pump prices.

Our people should learn to pay taxes to the government and then demand better infrastructure in return. That is how it works in civilized societies.
Well said. People demand for basic amenities and infrastructures from the government yet they don't want to pay tax. It's very worrying.
Re: Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 by maxy097(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Anambra people aint seen nothing yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP / Saraki: Jonathan Did Not Give Me Any Bribe Over Missing $20bn / Facts About Osun Governorship Election 2018 And Age Of Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.