Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

“nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor (784 Views)

The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by argon500: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, yesterday in Warri, Delta State said the major problem with Nigeria is wickedness, adding that unless Nigerians change their wicked ways, the country will continue to experience hardship.
Oritsejafor, president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, spoke in a sermon at a thanksgiving service to mark the 60th birthday of Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State at the First Baptist Church, Mission Road, Warri.
The cleric said a lot of Nigerians, because of political gains, have sold their souls to the devil.
“There is so much wickedness in our land. Nigeria is the only country where white is turned to black. There are a lot of people who are languishing in prisons for crimes they did not commit. Wickedness is the enemy of this country. But I want to let you know that it will come to an end one day. Wickedness will catch up with you one day, said Oritsejafor.
He said: “I feel pain in my heart when I see educated people say they want to go back to the ways of their forefathers. They want to go back to the days of darkness. Darkness holds people in darkness. The black race is the most intelligent on earth but we have failed to maximise our potentials.
“Elections are here again and people are going back to serve idols just because of election. Some are burying human heads in their backyards, while some are burying cows and other things in their backyards. These things cannot take you anywhere. Please come back to God and you will be saved.”
Pastor Oritsejafor appealed to the wealthy in the society to use their wealth to help the less privileged, saying it is only in doing so that God will shower the individual with more blessings.
Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by Toyozzie(f): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mtschewww Money laundry man grin

4 Likes

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gunrunner trying so hard to be taken serious grin

3 Likes

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by Caseless: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
This arm-dealer should jst sharrap!
This Fhucking pdp lunatic has no moral right to preach any change in our society.
Rapper-in-a-Pastor!

3 Likes

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by omenka(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
You should be most grateful for that Mr. If Nigeria were a country where white is white and black is black, you would have been ministering to your jail mates right now!!

Just be thankful.

2 Likes

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by atlwireles: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just read the comments of almajiris. The same colony of losers waiting to vote a mass murderer and coup plotter as president. Pastor Ayo remains, una Sultan's boss, die if you want.

1 Like

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by darisgod(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
See who dey talk

If I hear

1 Like

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
What's the bling-blingy yarning please?
Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by tomakint: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is the Word of the Moment.....I just hope that our politicians will be guided!
Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
See who is showing 'concern' for Nigeria. Mr. Ayo 'Jarule wannabe' OritseJETfor.

1 Like

Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by SeunEatsGARRI: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
What's the bling-blingy yarning please?

That APC is black and white!
Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by IfyAwazie(f): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Better said, than done.
Re: “nigeria Is The Only Country Where White Is Turned To Black” – Oritsejafor by IfyAwazie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
darisgod:
See who dey talk

If I hear
cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries / Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC Today / Synagogue Building Collapse: From Tragedy To Scandal,lagos Officials To Lose Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.