Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. (5491 Views)

Southern Kaduna Leader Visits Nnamdi Kanu,Begs Him 2 Help Stop Murder Of Xtians / Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by ArodewilliamsT: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria alias the serengeti park of west africa, also known as the zoo, is the only place in the world where Muslim jihadist wants to live with Christians 'kaffirs' by force.

In Asia, muslim pakistan broke out from hindi Indians even though they were of THE SAME ETHNICITY.

Why do Afro-asiatic pseudo-arab muslim Fulani, hausa and yorubas want to keep having the Christian Igbo, Ijaw,Efiks, Ogoni and other Easterners who share nothing in common with them?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by ArodewilliamsT: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Cc Fulanimafia, bolaino, midolian, vicadex07, passingshot, makzeze, Rose2014, melzabull, Pazienza, PointB, news2020, mogidi, wombraiders, huangcheng.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Utchgirl(f): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2015
??

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Mogidi: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2015
I wonder why Muslims don't want their own country?
Why not have your own country where you can impose the most extreme form of sharia?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2015
The Kind of weed some people smoke before posting thrash here amazes me ooo: if not why would u waste a topic just to post thrash nah...

11 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by dannyville2(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Na ur papa house be zoo

8 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I wonder why Muslims don't want their own country?
Why not have your own country where you can impose the most extreme form of sharia?

The British told them not to until Oil in SS and SE finishes.....btw this is a vital Point, Nigerian muslim are the only Muslim that have always been controlled by the west like puppets.... even Niger cannot allow whites control them like the Nigerian Hausa and Fulani have been used by the british, fake Utman Dan fodio ediots that should think more of 72 VIRGINS than Biafra Oil

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is an interesting discovery. Why are the yorubas and hausas afraid of a referendum with people they have nothing in common with?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
I think it is sinful for the practicing moslems to depend on infidel oils for survival. The infidel lands contain infidel oils, our moslem brothers should choose between infidel earthly oil and the evalasting 72 virgins.

29 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by melzabull(f): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justdulla:
The Kind of weed some people smoke before posting thrash here amazes me ooo: if not why would u waste a topic just to post thrash nah...
shut up!

Answer his question, why don't awusa foolanis and yolowbas dont want to have their odua and arewa since they see easterners as their problem?

16 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by pazienza(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
They were hell bent on secession until they learnt of the Crude oil of the defunct Eastern region.

They will revert back to secession the moment the crude oil finishes, they won't want dissolution of the Union before that, unless of course, Biafrans violently force the issue.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by MrRobot: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
I think it is sinful for the practicing moslems to depend on infidel oils for survival. The infidel lands contain infidel oils, our moslem brothers should choose between infidel earthly oil and the evalasting 72 virgins.

Haha this got me LMFAO

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Princewill1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba should form an Islamic republic where they will impose full sharia (Saudi Arabia version).

We in Biafra will be applauding them whenever we receive news of people who's hands were chop off and the beheadings from there.

The country of Odua and Arewa will develop very fast! I dey tell you

24 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by biafranking: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
op i thought they re two countries that separated from indians, they re bangladesh and pakistan..
Anyway, the zoo is not effectively working again.. The zoo is dying The zoo is gradually fading away.. And we humans have given up frm the zoo cos our civility...
You need not to worried about the humans(biafrans)in the zoo.
I ve fasted and pray that let thy will be done,o lord...

4 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
I have said this multiple times. Nigeria is the only country on this planet where Muslims are fighting so hard to live with infidels.

23 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
And you all know that they are not doing it out of brotherly love.

12 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by seunny4lif(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by lionstone: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
They want to kill all easterners finish so that they can occupy our land and leave their desert desolate GOD FORBID THAT.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by brize(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oil-gerians, we biafrans can dash you oil for many years and you will still be underdeveloped

14 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Fash20: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Nigeria alias the serengeti park of west africa, also known as the zoo, is the only place in the world where Muslim jihadist wants to live with Christians 'kaffirs' by force.

In Asia, muslim pakistan broke out from hindi Indians even though they were of THE SAME ETHNICITY.

Why do Afro-asiatic pseudo-arab muslim Fulani, hausa and yorubas want to keep having the Christian Igbo, Ijaw,Efiks, Ogoni and other Easterners who share nothing in common with them.
wait let me ask ifa
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by LastSurvivor: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
The whole Nigeria see South easterners "especially" as their problem but they are very afraid to let them go, why pls? why would you fight civil war to keep the same people that u see as the whole world problem..

10 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by SOUNDKING: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
The unity of the zoo is based on oil,,,,,,,,God punish Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by ugomma2000: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justdulla:

my friend the OP is on point, just keep quiet.

12 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
SOUNDKING:
The unity of the zoo is based on oil,,,,,,,,God punish Nigeria.
Noooooooo

GOD PUNISH ZOOGERIA

4 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Menace2Society(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Noooooooo

GOD PUNISH ZOOGERIA
God bless Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by vega84(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justdulla:
. Pls can u jst explain why u think that this post is trash #vegatalks

5 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by kogirodent: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

The British told them not to until Oil in SS and SE finishes.....btw this is a vital Point, Nigerian muslim are the only Muslim that have always been controlled by the west like puppets.... even Niger cannot allow whites control them like the Nigerian Hausa and Fulani have been used by the british, fake Utman Dan fodio ediots that should think more of 72 VIRGINS than Biafra Oil
LOL @ Biafran oil. Biafran oil on non-Biafran land abi? If this oil finish sef, i am sure Igbos will stop fighting for Biafra. Biafran can go as long as they go with only thier five states from the southeast.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by kogirodent: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
brize:
Oil-gerians, we biafrans can dash you oil for many years and you will still be underdeveloped
Which oil de Biafran where una wan dash de rest of the country? Could that be the oil in the Ijaw, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Ilaje (Yoruba) lands? Hahaha. Or the oil kogi and Anambra are fighting over?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by laurel03(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na south south get oil not biafra.... Ondo get oil now and mind you Lagos and ogun waterside also get untapped oil...

5 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by davo3286: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
You're very correct Op...I wonder too. I also wonder what the west and north are afraid of about Biafra. I mean, what is their fear exactly? The mention of the word 'Biafra' alone send chills through their spines. they dread the Igbos and indeed Biafra. Why? undecided I'm yet to get an answer to this question.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
biafranking:
op i thought they re two countries that separated from indians,
they re bangladesh and pakistan..

Anyway, the zoo is not effectively working again..
The zoo is dying
The zoo is gradually fading away..
And we humans have given up frm the zoo cos our civility...

You need not to worried about the humans(biafrans)in the zoo.

I ve fasted and pray that let
thy will be done,o lord...

Sri Lanka and Myanmar (Burma) were also part of old British India

British India disintegrated and gave rise to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and (Burma) Myammar.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Adminisher: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
You need to stop deceiving yourself . Most 'pure' Muslims don't want to leave with any other faiths including Nigerian Muslims. Evvery half educated youth down south has this dumbed down belief that they are in a forceful union with other tribes. It is not other tribes doing it but politicians, businessmen and global businessmen. Dont deceive yourself also that they want your oil wealth. The average northern youth does not feel the effects of oil wealth the same way the youths of the SS are not feeling it much.
The truth is that the so called Muslims expelled easterner s violently in the sixties and if given the chance they would do it again.
Nigeria is being kept alive by God himself for his purposes and the people we mentioned before. Let me put it in perspective - there would be no Dangote, Adesina, Otedola, Danjuma if there were no Nigeria.
So you are beginning to understand. The advice for youths is to fight for their future in their country. Stop tribalism, stop supporting corrupt politicians, fight for good laws ET. C but you cannot deceive yourself that a "phantom" Biafra is the answer. It is Nigeria only you need to fight and fight the right people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms / Navy Unveils Measures To End Oil Theft, Pipeline Vandalism / Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.