Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are (7314 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by FastShipping: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Watch this 18 minutes video about GEJ, Atiku and Buhari. This video is a must watch for everyone.

Have an open mind and watch this 18 minutes video. You will be glad you did..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6A06oWbtJ8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by FastShipping: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by calculusx(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by omenka(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Who is Buahri
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by FastShipping: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
Who is Buahri

He's one the guys talked about in the video. The video is good for your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
FastShipping:

He's one the guys talked about in the video. The video is good for your soul.
Buhari was talked about, not "Buahri".
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by FastShipping: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
Buhari was talked about, not "Buahri".

Okay.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Must watch for everybody my foot.

She skipped the brief case issue during Buhari's time so that she won't speak about Atikus role.

She did not mention anything about Buhari's speech about Christians voting for Christians and Moslems voting for Moslems.

She also skipped Buhari's famous speech before the 2011 election about lynching and the effect of his loss on the lives of innocent Nigerians.

She said Buhari arrested all corrupt persons and sent them to jail. Why did she fail to mention the house arrest part of his northern brother.

She mentioned Atikus 'allerged' money laundry and theft as his bad side, despite him not being found guilty by any law court but she mentioned Buhari's own as his good side.

She did not say anything on Buhari about to be probed before he took over by coup

Then she skipped SURE-P,

She skipped the largest economy in Africa

She skipped YOUWIN

And I never knew Jonathan had 10 private jets grin

Later she said she was not sponsored. If she was not, then I advice her to go see a doctor because it will take great level of brain malfunction for someone to spew such half baked truths on the internet.

For those of you yet to watch this video, do not waste your time. It is just a half educated small girl ranting.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by tosin2013: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
^^^ you are the one ranting grin grin

there has never been any issue on the briefcases... babangida and obasanjo tried their best but couldn't see any fault of Buhari in the case!!

Buhari said in 2001 or 2003 (am not sure) that muslims should vote for politicians who will protect their interest!! a perfectly normal statement in every democracy cheesy cheesy

Buhari being probed by shagari govt?? bros don't try to re-write history, angry that shagari govt was itself an epitome of corruption!!!

youwin, sure-p bla, bla, bla those are jona's achievements abi? no wonder over 1 million youth paid 1500 naira for non existent immigration jobs.

you neva knew jona has 10 private jets?!!! shocked shocked and you av the effrontery to call someone half-educated, abeegii park well joor!!1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by iluvnaija: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
After watching this video, only humans without brain will vote GEJ or ATIKU come 2015.

What Buhari did in 2 years PDP hasn't done it in 15 years.

@op thanks for this info, those who have ears let them hear!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Wooooooooooooooo. Buhari is vindicated. Please make sure you watch, I beg. Jonathan is bad market for nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
gentleoyink:
Must watch for everybody my foot.

She skipped the brief case issue during Buhari's time so that she won't speak about Atikus role.

She did not mention anything about Buhari's speech about Christians voting for Christians and Moslems voting for Moslems.

She also skipped Buhari's famous speech before the 2011 election about lynching and the effect of his loss on the lives of innocent Nigerians.

She said Buhari arrested all corrupt persons and sent them to jail. Why did she fail to mention the house arrest part of his northern brother.

She mentioned Atikus 'allerged' money laundry and theft as his bad side, despite him not being found guilty by any law court but she mentioned Buhari's own as his good side.

She did not say anything on Buhari about to be probed before he took over by coup

Then she skipped SURE-P,

She skipped the largest economy in Africa

She skipped YOUWIN

And I never knew Jonathan had 10 private jets grin

Later she said she was not sponsored. If she was not, then I advice her to go see a doctor because it will take great level of brain malfunction for someone to spew such half baked truths on the internet.

For those of you yet to watch this video, do not waste your time. It is just a half educated small girl ranting.

Please moderator, permit me to use abusive word. This OP is the most foooool of the highst order. Now I know that youths are problem of nigeria. With reference to what you heard from the video, you still stick to jonathan, it show you lack vision. Your place is reserved at yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Frontpage please

I watched the video from A to Z. Pls how can I download the video. I want to circulate by sending to all reasonable people in nigeria. All nigerian lecturers and teachers must watch this. Pls help out

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
iluvnaija:
After watching this video, only humans without brain will vote GEJ or ATIKU come 2015.

What Buhari did in 2 years PDP hasn't done it in 15 years.

@op thanks for this info, those who have ears let them hear!

True talk, roads buhari constructed, 16 years of PDP has not done half of it. GEJ bye bye to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

Please moderator, permit me to use abusive word. This OP is the most foooool of the highst order. Now I know that youths are problem of nigeria. With reference to what you heard from the video, you still stick to jonathan, it show you lack vision. Your place is reserved at yaba left.

Have you noticed that Timipre Silver has been moving with Buhari since he started consulting and then declared for presidential election?

Have you noticed Buhari's romance with with Tinubu?

Are these people not also alleged to be corrupt? Why then do you call Buhari a saint after you see him dining with all these guys and then turn around to accuse Jonathan?

I will support a candidate based on unbiased truth. Not the nonsense that girl came to talk. Carefully omitting some for Buhari and naming those for Atiku or Jonathan.

Show me a law court in Nigeria that has convicted Atiku and I will show you an investigation to has indicted Buhari. Until then if you mention Atiku, Jonathan as bad men based on allegations, you also have to mention Buhari a bad man. He also has allegation even if not proven.

That is simple logic but I guess the part of your brain responsible for that is suffering from convulsion.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
gentleoyink:

Have you noticed that Timipre Silver has been moving with Buhari since he started consulting and then declared for presidential election?

Have you noticed Buhari's romance with with Tinubu?

Are these people not also alleged to be corrupt? Why then do you call Buhari a saint after you see him dining with all these guys and then turn around to accuse Jonathan?

That is simple logic but I guess the part of your brain responsible for that is suffering from convulsion.

I can't exchange words with educated illiterates like you. By their posts we know them. Most of you are blind to the truth. Out of the three aspirants, buhari vindicated by the video analysis. Don't worry, come 2015 GEJ will be the first to be jailed. Quote my word

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by ikaboy: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
she actually kept it so real

i weep for this country and her citizens. The facts are their but we choose to be blindfolded by stomach infrastracture, tribalism, religion etc. Again, here comes another opportunity.

DO THE RIGHT THING.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
tosin2013:
^^^ you are the one ranting grin grin

there has never been any issue on the briefcases... babangida and obasanjo tried their best but couldn't see any fault of Buhari in the case!!

Buhari said in 2001 or 2003 (am not sure) that muslims should vote for politicians who will protect their interest!! a perfectly normal statement in every democracy cheesy cheesy

Buhari being probed by shagari govt?? bros don't try to re-write history, angry that shagari govt was itself an epitome of corruption!!!

youwin, sure-p bla, bla, bla those are jona's achievements abi? no wonder over 1 million youth paid 1500 naira for non existent immigration jobs.

you neva knew jona has 10 private jets?!!! shocked shocked and you av the effrontery to call someone half-educated, abeegii park well joor!!1

Hey she said Jonathan had 10 private jets. That is painting the situation to make him look bad.

It is the presidency that has 10 jets and even trying to get one more (that is if they have not gotten it). The presidency is not Jonathan's private office. He will leave there some day and the jets will still remain. The presidency will still remain.

So her saying Jonathan is the first Nigerian president to own 10 private jets is a big lie. When I raised the issue, you were supposed to do a little research and try to understand things before writing, but you didn't.

I hereby sentence you to repeat JSS1 to JSS3 and after that rewrite Junior WAEC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

I can't exchange words with educated illiterates like you. By their posts we know them. Most of you are blind to the truth. Out of the three aspirants, buhari vindicated by the video analysis. Don't worry, come 2015 GEJ will be the first to be jailed. Quote my word

Vindicated by that video? Is it not obvious she used different scales for them?

She mention something about what Atiku did and started when he was Vice President and said although it has failed. She did that to show he couldn't start anything and make it succeed.

Then she went on to Buhari and mention those stuffs about discipline and standing to queue for bus.......... Is that not also a failed project of Buhari? Don't you still see the streets littered with diets by citizen? Does that not tell you that his war against indiscipline crash landed after he left?

You need to understand that government is a continuum. If you start a policy that is only effective during you tenure, then that is failure. On that aspect, Buhari attempted, but he failed to imbibe that culture of or orderliness on Nigerian's. The babe deliberately skipped that.

Also she mention decree 4. That decree was to punish any journalist that published anything considered as embarrassing to the government but the word she used was something like publishing anything that cannot be backed is it not clear to you she was trying to give him soft landing?

When you can't back your augments with points you resort to calling names. You can call me names, but prove you are not a nitwit by presenting valid points. Until then her points are biased

And by the way, no be Sahara Reporters she dey work for

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by iluvnaija: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Frontpage please

I watched the video from A to Z. Pls how can I download the video. I want to circulate by sending to all reasonable people in nigeria. All nigerian lecturers and teachers must watch this. Pls help out

Copy the youtube link, visit this site www.savefrom.net paste in the box close to download (yellow) click download, it will load and show different resolutions on the side, double click on any of the first 2 links to download the best quality, enjoy!

I have downloaded and shown to many folks who still think GEJ is their saviour, now they know better.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by obailala(m): 12:58am On Oct 24, 2014
gentleoyink:

Hey she said Jonathan had 10 private jets. That is painting the situation to make him look bad.

It is the presidency that has 10 jets and even trying to get one more (that is if they have not gotten it). The presidency is not Jonathan's private office. He will leave there some day and the jets will still remain. The presidency will still remain.

So her saying Jonathan is the first Nigerian president to own 10 private jets is a big lie. When I raised the issue, you were supposed to do a little research and try to understand things before writing, but you didn't.

I hereby sentence you to repeat JSS1 to JSS3 and after that rewrite Junior WAEC.
why do some Nigerians always defend the indefensible profligacy of our leaders? angry

you say it is the presidency that has the jets?.. Is the presidency made of ghosts and zombies or is the presidency made of humans?... Who is the head of the presidency?... The last time I checked, Jonathan is the president and he runs the presidency.

Nigeria is a nation which has no national airline. The largest commercial airline Arik has only 23 planes while Aero, the second largest airline has just 12 planes and the 3rd largest is the presidential air fleet (PAF). Most other airlines in the country have an average of 2 planes and we dont even have up to 10 airlines in the country to transport 170million people yet the presidency (1 man) has 10 planes and you think this is normal?

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jonathan has added about 3 aircrafts to the PAF since 2010 and he still intends to add one more and you think this is okay that 1 man and his family get to use 11 planes while the rest 170million Nigerians share the remaining less than 50 commercial planes offered by private airlines in Nigeria?

Do you realise that the Nigerian PAF is one of the largest in the world?.. even the prime minister of the UK flies around in commercial planes but Nigerians think it is okay for their president to fly about in 11 planes because the planes belong to the 'Presidency' and not the president. undecided

Read this and feel depressed:
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/president-jonathans-11th-private-jet/

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2014
obailala:
why do some Nigerians always defend the indefensible profligacy of our leaders? angry

you say it is the presidency that has the jets?.. Is the presidency made of ghosts and zombies or is the presidency made of humans?... Who is the head of the presidency?... The last time I checked, Jonathan is the president and he runs the presidency.

Nigeria is a nation which has no national airline. The largest commercial airline Arik has only 23 planes while Aero, the second largest airline has just 12 planes and the 3rd largest is the presidential air fleet (PAF). Most other airlines in the country have an average of 2 planes and we dont even have up to 10 airlines in the country to transport 170million people yet the presidency (1 man) has 10 planes and you think this is normal?

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jonathan has added about 3 aircrafts to the PAF since 2010 and he still intends to add one more and you think this is okay that 1 man and his family get to use 11 planes while the rest 170million Nigerians share the remaining less than 50 commercial planes offered by private airlines in Nigeria?

Do you realise that the Nigerian PAF is one of the largest in the world?.. even the prime minister of the UK flies around in commercial planes but Nigerians think it is okay for their president to fly about in 11 planes because the planes belong to the 'Presidency' and not the president. undecided

Read this and feel depressed:
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/president-jonathans-11th-private-jet/

Did Jonathan buy all the 10 jets he met? So why did the former presidents not take the jet along with them since it is a private property?

And what is it with you guys always comparing Nigeria with other countries. The UK Govt uses commercial airline, so what? For one example you give of any president that uses a commercial airline even when the country can comfortably afford 2 private jets, I will give you two presidents with more expensive jets than the best jet in the presidency fleet.

The presidency does not include only Jonathan and his Vice. Ok?

Now if having ten jets in the presidency fleet is bad or wrong, that was not the point I wanted to raise. She said Jonathan is the first Nigerian president to own 10 private jets. Does Jonathan own a personal jet? And who bought jets 1 to 9/10? Is that person not also the first Nigerian president to control n number of presidential jets?

She was not objective in that video and I only pointed how skewed her presentation was. She should make a balanced video and decide if allegations means conviction, if an abandoned policy or projects by successive govt means failure by past govt and then apply such judgement across everybody. Then we will know if Atiku and Buhari will not be rated together.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by OtunbaJega: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Frontpage please

Download the video downloader add-on on mozilla firefox... you can download it using the adds-on... or drop ur email so I can send u a downloaded version.. it can be a pseudo email for security purpose....
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by OtunbaJega: 3:06am On Oct 24, 2014
berem
mynd44
obiagelli
egift
Demdem
caseless
fkaz
arresa
mayoroflagos
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by FastShipping: 3:39am On Oct 24, 2014
This deserves front page.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by ikaboy: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2014
where are the mods? please do the needful.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Adofaya: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2014
THE VIDEO IS A CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI

DONT MIND THE YEYE GIRL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by anthony86(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2014
i just wasted my MB reading trash

Why is it that when she started talking about the Bad side of Buhari, the video started skipping and her voice became inaudible?
however is this video wasn't sponsored why is it that Buhari Achievement alone takes about half of the video.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by chamboy(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2014
anthony86:
i just wasted my MB reading trash

Why is it that when she started talking about the Bad side of Buhari, the video started skipping and her voice became inaudible?
however is this video wasn't sponsored why is it that Buhari Achievement alone takes about half of the video.
because he has more achievement than ur TANPRESIDENt

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by 1shortblackboy: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Which one be my own

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
gentleoyink:

Did Jonathan buy all the 10 jets he met? So why did the former presidents not take the jet along with them since it is a private property?

And what is it with you guys always comparing Nigeria with other countries. The UK Govt uses commercial airline, so what? For one example you give of any president that uses a commercial airline even when the country can comfortably afford 2 private jets, I will give you two presidents with more expensive jets than the best jet in the presidency fleet.

The presidency does not include only Jonathan and his Vice. Ok?

Now if having ten jets in the presidency fleet is bad or wrong, that was not the point I wanted to raise. She said Jonathan is the first Nigerian president to own 10 private jets. Does Jonathan own a personal jet? And who bought jets 1 to 9/10? Is that person not also the first Nigerian president to control n number of presidential jets?

She was not objective in that video and I only pointed how skewed her presentation was. She should make a balanced video and decide if allegations means conviction, if an abandoned policy or projects by successive govt means failure by past govt and then apply such judgement across everybody. Then we will know if Atiku and Buhari will not be rated together.

And again I ask, what do some Nigerians gain by defending the profligacy of government?... or are you a part of the government? angry

If you agree with me that it's abnormal for the presidency to have 10 jets, then whose responsibility is it to do something about it?... Instead of taking steps to curb this senseless extravagance, are you aware that GEJ added about 3 more jets to the already large fleet which he inherited and he still intends to add one more?... How many fighter jets or personnel carriers does entire the Nigerian Air Force even have?

This is the same argument a lot of Nigerians come up with about corruption that sickens me..."corruption did not start in GEJ's time." ...So if corruption was in the system before he took over then it is okay for the rot to be allowed to fester simply because it was there before him?... What then is the job of the president if not to fix the rot?

When President Joyce Banda of Malawi assumed office, the first thing she did was to sell off the presidential fleet of 60 mercedes limousines and the only presidential jet to reduce the running cost of government and use the money for meaningful developments for her people. Now that is what REASONABLE leaders do or is this too much to ask of from Nigerian leaders. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/malawi/9306069/Malawis-new-president-sells-off-presidential-jet-and-60-Mercedes.html

I remember when Banda was to visit Nigeria last year for a conference, the wise president of the GIANT OF AFRICA in his benevolence dispatched one of our idle presidential jets to pick and drop her off from her country and this the kind of recklessness that makes Nigerians proud undecided
Read story here: http://www.punchng.com/editorial/nigerian-jet-for-malawian-president/

@gentleoyink
It is because a lot of Nigerians reason like you are doing now that is why a poor nation like Nigeria has the most expensive national assembly in the world and the presidency feeds with N1billion naira per annum; after all, why should the present leaders change it when the reckless profligacy was not started by them?...

Note that my post is not necessarily about Jonathan but I have a personal appeal, "please stop supporting and defending the recklessness of our leaders"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / Afenifere, Cupp’s Adoption Won’t Ensure Your Victory – Labour Party Tells Atiku / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.