Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are (7326 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Mamaflex(f): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
I dey laugh

*In OBJ's voice

I still dey laugh
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
obailala:

And again I ask, what do some Nigerians gain by defending the profligacy of government?... or are you a part of the government? angry

If you agree with me that it's abnormal for the presidency to have 10 jets, then whose responsibility is it to do something about it?... Instead of taking steps to curb this senseless extravagance, are you aware that GEJ added about 3 more jets to the already large fleet which he inherited and he still intends to add one more?... How many fighter jets or personnel carriers does entire the Nigerian Air Force even have?

This is the same argument a lot of Nigerians come up with about corruption that sickens me..."corruption did not start in GEJ's time." ...So if corruption was in the system before he took over then it is okay for the rot to be allowed to fester simply because it was there before him?... What then is the job of the president if not to fix the rot?

When President Joyce Banda of Malawi assumed office, the first thing she did was to sell off the presidential fleet of 60 mercedes limousines and the only presidential jet to reduce the running cost of government and use the money for meaningful developments for her people. Now that is what REASONABLE leaders do or is this too much to ask of from Nigerian leaders. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/malawi/9306069/Malawis-new-president-sells-off-presidential-jet-and-60-Mercedes.html

I remember when Banda was to visit Nigeria last year for a conference, the wise president of the GIANT OF AFRICA in his benevolence dispatched one of our idle presidential jets to pick and drop her off from her country and this the kind of recklessness that makes Nigerians proud undecided
Read story here: http://www.punchng.com/editorial/nigerian-jet-for-malawian-president/

@gentleoyink
It is because a lot of Nigerians reason like you are doing now that is why a poor nation like Nigeria has the most expensive national assembly in the world and the presidency feeds with N1billion naira per annum; after all, why should the present leaders change it when the reckless profligacy was not started by them?...

Note that my post is not necessarily about Jonathan but I have a personal appeal, "please stop supporting and defending the recklessness of our leaders"

I understand your post is not about Jonathan as a person.

Like I said earlier in my posts, I am not talking about the rights or wrongs of the number of jets. I am only pointing out the obvious lie when the girl said Jonathan has 10 private jets. If you were an outsider and you listened to that part, what would you have said? "oh the president of Nigeris so rich he has 10 private jets to himself" That is one of the things I want to correct in her video. The other being using different scales to judge the three men.

The statement you quoted was just to highlight to you that the presidential jets are not the president's private property that is why the former presidents did not take the jets when they left office

It is when we begin to see Gov't officials as individuals who do not own gov't property as personal property we can hold them accountable.

Now Jonathan sent a jet to carry Joyce, is it constitutionally right? If it is not then I expect or would have expected our legal friends plus the opposition to drag him to court.

We all want a better Nigeria, but you cannot build the new Nigeria based on lies, propaganda and bias. If you succeed in changing the man there by these vices, then be assured that this country will be worse.

I like how you separate the presidency from the president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Download the video downloader add-on on mozilla firefox... you can download it using the adds-on... or drop ur email so I can send u a downloaded version.. it can be a pseudo email for security purpose....

Freegifts75@gmail.com

Please forward it to this email, I will get it from the owner of the email. Thanks Brotherly
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
gentleoyink:

I understand your post is not about Jonathan as a person.

Like I said earlier in my posts, I am not talking about the rights or wrongs of the number of jets. I am only pointing out the obvious lie when the girl said Jonathan has 10 private jets. If you were an outsider and you listened to that part, what would you have said? "oh the president of Nigeris so rich he has 10 private jets to himself" That is one of the things I want to correct in her video. The other being using different scales to judge the three men.

The statement you quoted was just to highlight to you that the presidential jets are not the president's private property that is why the former presidents did not take the jets when they left office

It is when we begin to see Gov't officials as individuals who do not own gov't property as personal property we can hold them accountable.

Now Jonathan sent a jet to carry Joyce, is it constitutionally right? If it is not then I expect or would have expected our legal friends plus the opposition to drag him to court.

We all want a better Nigeria, but you cannot build the new Nigeria based on lies, propaganda and bias. If you succeed in changing the man there by these vices, then be assured that this country will be worse.

I like how you separate the presidency from the president

The presidency is not a faceless organisation, a human being heads the presidency and if I think the presidency is doing something morally wrong, the head of the presidency is to be held accountable. We all know the jets belong to the presidency and I believe everybody understands the angle the girl is coming from. The jets are not Jonathan's personal property (everyone knows that) but in a layman's language it can be said that "Jonathan has 10 jets just the same way Amaechi has 1 and Akpabio has 1."

Regarding the Banda issue, GEJ did not break any constitutional provisions, but it's a common sense issue of an action being morally right or wrong. Even if GEJ decides to gift out the jet to Banda, I believe that is within his constitutional rights but is it morally right?... Just the same way our lawmakers are breaking no law by appropriating billions to themselves, but is it morally right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by gentleoyink: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
obailala:

The presidency is not a faceless organisation, a human being heads the presidency and if I think the presidency is doing something morally wrong, the head of the presidency is to be held accountable. We all know the jets belong to the presidency and I believe everybody understands the angle the girl is coming from. The jets are not Jonathan's personal property (everyone knows that) but in a layman's language it can be said that "Jonathan has 10 jets just the same way Amaechi has 1 and Akpabio has 1."

Regarding the Banda issue, GEJ did not break any constitutional provisions, but it's a common sense issue of an action being morally right or wrong. Even if GEJ decides to gift out the jet to Banda, I believe that is within his constitutional rights but is it morally right?... Just the same way our lawmakers are breaking no law by appropriating billions to themselves, but is it morally right?

True at this point in time, Jonathan is the face of the presidency, but those jets are not his. If he does anything outside his constitutional rights as regards those jets, he should be sued or impeached if possible.

Now regarding morals and the constitution, you are aware that to an armed robber he is doing the right thing robbing people. Some can justify their actions by saying they rob the rich to give the poor or to feed their family. To others in the society, armed robbery is wrong. This goes to show you that when it comes to morals and ethics, it varies to an extent with individuals because different people were brought up in different ways and have different experiences. What is constant and cannot change is the constitution although it can through the normal constitution review, that is why countries are governed by constitution and not by individual morals, ethics or beliefs.

Jonathan seeking approval from the NA for a new jet, is it constitutional?
Jonathan providing one of the presidential jets to fly Banda, did he break the constitution?

If we want to judge based on morals and ethics, then to some people, Jonathan is living a lavish lifestyle as a president while to some, he is good hearted president willing to extend a helping hand to another president.

Ethics, morals and sentiments will cause arguments, the constitution is very clear on what is right or wrong. I prefer to judge those two actions base on the constitution.

I also understand Jonathan added 2/3 jets to the presidential fleet before he requested for approval of the 11th jet. What I would like to know is when was the proposal for the 2/3 jets sent to the NA for approval? Was it during or before Jonathan's tenure? I am asking this to know if he met the budgets for those jets already approved and by law he has to spend the money on them.

NB killing, robbing and many of these wickedness that go on in the society today are universally wrong but experience and situations shape peoples definition of what is right and wrong.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
gentleoyink:

Have you noticed that Timipre Silver has been moving with Buhari since he started consulting and then declared for presidential election?

Have you noticed Buhari's romance with with Tinubu?

Are these people not also alleged to be corrupt? Why then do you call Buhari a saint after you see him dining with all these guys and then turn around to accuse Jonathan?

I will support a candidate based on unbiased truth. Not the nonsense that girl came to talk. Carefully omitting some for Buhari and naming those for Atiku or Jonathan.

Show me a law court in Nigeria that has convicted Atiku and I will show you an investigation to has indicted Buhari. Until then if you mention Atiku, Jonathan as bad men based on allegations, you also have to mention Buhari a bad man. He also has allegation even if not proven.

That is simple logic but I guess the part of your brain responsible for that is suffering from convulsion.
Wow, you are one hateful creature.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
gentleoyink:

True at this point in time, Jonathan is the face of the presidency, but those jets are not his. If he does anything outside his constitutional rights as regards those jets, he should be sued or impeached if possible.

Now regarding morals and the constitution, you are aware that to an armed robber he is doing the right thing robbing people. Some can justify their actions by saying they rob the rich to give the poor or to feed their family. To others in the society, armed robbery is wrong. This goes to show you that when it comes to morals and ethics, it varies to an extent with individuals because different people were brought up in different ways and have different experiences. What is constant and cannot change is the constitution although it can through the normal constitution review, that is why countries are governed by constitution and not by individual morals, ethics or beliefs.

Jonathan seeking approval from the NA for a new jet, is it constitutional?
Jonathan providing one of the presidential jets to fly Banda, did he break the constitution?

If we want to judge based on morals and ethics, then to some people, Jonathan is living a lavish lifestyle as a president while to some, he is good hearted president willing to extend a helping hand to another president.

Ethics, morals and sentiments will cause arguments, the constitution is very clear on what is right or wrong. I prefer to judge those two actions base on the constitution.

I also understand Jonathan added 2/3 jets to the presidential fleet before he requested for approval of the 11th jet. What I would like to know is when was the proposal for the 2/3 jets sent to the NA for approval? Was it during or before Jonathan's tenure? I am asking this to know if he met the budgets for those jets already approved and by law he has to spend the money on them.

NB killing, robbing and many of these wickedness that go on in the society today are universally wrong but experience and situations shape peoples definition of what is right and wrong.

I have followed your argument so carefully and you sir is one very intelligent and objective guy. Argument so logical and devoid of sentiments. Keep it up sir.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by shizzleStar: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Wow, you are one hateful creature.
and you are are miserable hater and loser
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by shizzleStar: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
I knew it had to be a yoruba girl 'Adeola', ...typical of them. Useless girl.....she even sold her useless self out when she started by saying that people have sentiment on buhari calling him a muslim fanatic, why didnt she also tell us the sentiment others have on Atiku and GEJ?she also said that among the three she has only met GEJ and that no one sponsored her.

In a nutshell, the stewpid girl is in the employ of sahara reporter and under the payroll of APC and this nonsense was just an arrangee to hype buhari while condemning Jonathan....the useles antics and shenanigans of the APC has failed once again

Please dont even bother unless you have plenty of mb to waste, she is a paid APC she-diott gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Nokia3330: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
calculusx:
Sai Buhari

Hello Mr. Calculusx... I am trying to get in touch with you. Just dropped you a mail via your contact page on your website. Kindly respond.

Cheers
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by calculusx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nokia3330:

Hello Mr. Calculusx... I am trying to get in touch with you. Just dropped you a mail via your contact page on your website. Kindly respond.
Cheers

Replied
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Nokia3330: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
calculusx:

Replied

I just checked my personal email, nothing from you oooo. Hope you sent to the right mail? Because the email I registered with on Nairaland is a dummy email as such I wont be able to receive any mail.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by calculusx(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nokia3330:

I just checked my personal email, nothing from you oooo. Hope you sent to the right mail? Because the email I registered with on Nairaland is a dummy email as such I wont be able to receive any mail.

I can be reached on 08096386600 or c a l c u l u s f o w l e r 1 9 4 8 a t y a h o o d o t c o m
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Nokia3330: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
calculusx:

I can be reached on 08096386600 or c a l c u l u s f o w l e r 1 9 4 8 a t y a h o o d o t c o m

You got mail...
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by chamboy(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2014
OMO this Buhari na Topnotch ooo, no wonder. Rich ppl no like am.... I don't need her to identify GEJ achievement and lapses to me, I was not born yesterday na n in Good Governance u don't need the leader or his warriors to tell u what his as done... no how u would feel it
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by OtunbaJega: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sirniyeh:

Freegifts75@gmail.com

Please forward it to this email, I will get it from the owner of the email. Thanks Brotherly

sent
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by OtunbaJega: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
I knew it had to be a yoruba girl 'Adeola', ...typical of them. Useless girl.....she even sold her useless self out when she started by saying that people have sentiment on buhari calling him a muslim fanatic, why didnt she also tell us the sentiment others have on Atiku and GEJ?she also said that among the three she has only met GEJ and that no one sponsored her.

In a nutshell, the stewpid girl is in the employ of sahara reporter and under the payroll of APC and this nonsense was just an arrangee to hype buhari while condemning Jonathan....the useles antics and shenanigans of the APC has failed once again

Please dont even bother unless you have plenty of mb to waste, she is a paid APC she-diott gringringrin

why are you crying foo...l!!> make ur own video naw... ko de ni daa fun gbogbo molebi eeee...oloribururku

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by shizzleStar: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
OtunbaJega:

why are you crying foo...l!!> make ur own video naw... ko de ni daa fun gbogbo molebi eeee...oloribururku
you are a bleeping bastard.

To hell with you and useless entire family....iya la'yaa, ko ni daa fun e ati gbogbo ile'e, oponu oshi
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by OtunbaJega: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
[s]you are a bleeping bastard.

To hell with you and useless entire family....iya la'yaa, ko ni daa fun e ati gbogbo ile'e, oponu oshi[/s]

omo iran ki 'ran...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by Sirniyeh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
OtunbaJega:

sent

Yes but nothing was attached
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by shizzleStar: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2014
OtunbaJega:

omo iran ki 'ran...
omo ale jati jati
Re: Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are by smada13(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2014
CURSED BE HE/SHE WHO WILL VOTE FOR JONATHAN COME 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Cancels Birthday Celebration In Honour Of Kano Bomb Blast Victims / Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello / See The New Format Sanwo Olu Adopted To Appease Igbo Tribe In Lagos State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.