Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

A Message To The Chief Servant On Closeness To President Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To The Chief Servant On Closeness To President Gej (391 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Chief Servant Governor (talba) Indeed; The Niger State Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Chief Servant On Closeness To President Gej by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dear Chief Servant,

Please channel your closeness to Mr President to making sure at least Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa-New Bussa Road become motorable. Don't also forget the deplorable Abuja-Suleja-Minna Road. These roads are not good gateways to Nigeria's capital city. I remembered some of my colleagues were robbed on their way to the NYSC Camp along the Shagamu axis of the Benin-Ore Expressway TAN told us was completed on TV. I spent over 3hours plying a portion of that same road in August. After you're through with that, kindly take those almajiri children (of between age three and fifteen) I see almost everyday around Minna to the Almajiri Model School President Jonathan built (on TV) in Minna. I am an ardent fan of your 3:2020 but have seen no reason for your support for a cause that had not benefitted the Power State (power state without constant power supply in its capital!). Let the President spread part of his transformation agenda to Niger State since you are the Chief Servant.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Govs Reject Autonomy For Councils / Sudanese Ambassador To Nigeria Tagelsir Ali Is Dead / Free Online PMP Training - Access Yourself Instantly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.