Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? (67666 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Buy 300 Bags Of Cement And Get 5 Bags Free. FREE Delivery (dangote Or Lafarge) / Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by IamK2I(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, MFR, GCON is a business man from Kano in Nigeria.
Who owns the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities. The company operates in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia. As of March 2014, he had an estimated net worth of $25 billion USD. Dangote is ranked by Forbes Magazine as the 23rd richest person in the world.

Ayiri Emami is from Delta state but resides in America. Ayiri Emami is an highly influential Niger Delta youth leader, who was the former Chairman of Delta Waterways Security Committee. He is the CEO of A & E petrol, A & E group of Companies (which includes different aspects such as Oil, Logistics, and constructions), 911 Hotels & Resorts, and 911 entertainment.
It was alleged that the Warri Businesman spent overt 200 million Naira on his wedding in 2011. In this same wedding 2face was at the reception ground performing, on the same day Dbanj, Yinka Ayefele performed, so also Psquare and
many other notable nigeria artist. This is a wedding where Ali Baba, Basket mouth and Many others are the comedians performing live, with so many bill boards all around the City for 'advertisement' of his 'ARRIVAL'.

To finish it all Pastor Ayo
Oritsejafor was also there to 'sanctify' his gigantic edifice called 'emami heaven'.
Even though the net worth of Ayiri is still unknown, some people say if Ayiri cough's Nigeria shake's.

Now the question is between Aliko Dangote and Ayiri Emami who is richer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
jesu ovie!!!!!!..ayeri emami...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by IamK2I(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
patrickdarlins:
jesu ovie!!!!!!..ayeri emami...
Lol... na so e do you?
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
IamK2I:
Lol... na so e do you?
my broda....ni b small tin ooo...na delta state i dey oo....dat ayeri dey worry every body ooo....with e name ooo...hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by IamK2I(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
patrickdarlins:
my broda....ni b small tin ooo...na delta state i dey oo....dat ayeri dey worry every body ooo....with e name ooo...hmmmm

Lol
Gist me some tori about this your man... I still de do research for this man body... him na my project topic

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by izzvic(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerians dey wey get money pass Dangote, but dem dey fear to declare their assets

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
IamK2I:

Lol
Gist me some tori about this your man... I still de do research for this man body... him na my project topic
na my mouth u won take hear say king mess abi??....lols...the little for u.....is....dat....he was ibori's boy....and.....i give up!!!!ask Google abeg...for my security reasons....lols

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Toyozzie(f): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2014
fnck the title..dangote oko mi is richer cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by IamK2I(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2014
patrickdarlins:
na my mouth u won take hear say king mess abi??....lols...the little for u.....is....dat....he was ibori's boy....and.....i give up!!!!ask Google abeg...for my security reasons....lols

Lol... I see. I asked Google, even Google was baffled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by millos: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
If they can't declare their assets, then Dangote is the richest. We are talking legit money here.

27 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by binie: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
I don't want to say one thing now and my oga at the top will say another thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by 4C2215131: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2014
millos:
If they can't declare their assets, then Dangote is the richest. We are talking legit money here.

Legit, Illegit and whatnot, Ayiri's wealth does not hold a candle to that of Dangote (we are talking billions in Dollars here, not billions in Naira, not even trillions in Naira...and Ayiri DEFINITELY aint a trillionaire...yet! you don't want to convert Dangote's wealth to it's value in Naira...for your own sanity sake!). And OP, the dude does not reside in America. Get your facts right. Dude chills at his palatial home in Ubeji. Take it from someone who knows.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Who the hell is Ayiri,where Dangote stands.

Comparing him to Dangote is an insult to billionaires in Dollar.

Riches aren't measured with wastage,or big spending,but net worth..

Dangote is the Don-dada of legit billionaires in Dollars of Nigeria.

Op,pls tender unreserved apology to Dangote,and Nairaland for this insult..the insult is an act of insurbodination.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 2:32am On Oct 24, 2014
No comparison
Dangote is a big dog..
A pit bull-terrier,while Ayiri is a Chihuahua.
Dangote's money will bury him!!
Simple.

27 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by overdrive(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Dangote,s cook is far richer than that dude.u can take that to d bank!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:02am On Oct 24, 2014
One who has contributed to people's welfare, creating jobs and whose name would not be forgotten in a hurry is the wealthier

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by naijaboiy: 4:10am On Oct 24, 2014
who the hell is ayiri

Has he made forbes list yet? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by salbis(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2014
4C2215131:

Legit, Illegit and whatnot, Ayiri's wealth does not hold a candle to that of Dangote (we are talking billions in Dollars here, not billions in Naira, not even trillions in Naira...and Ayiri DEFINITELY aint a trillionaire...yet! you don't want to convert Dangote's wealth to it's value in Naira...for your own sanity sake!). And OP, the dude does not reside in America. Get your facts right. Dude chills at his palatial home in Ubeji. Take it from someone who knows.
You have said it all. What's the net worth of this man "Ayiri Emani"?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by agarawu23(m): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2014
Toyozzie:
fnck the title..dangote oko mi is richer cool
oko e? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by dridowu: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Until forbes recognise Ayiri Emami, Dangote still holds the crown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Dteflondon1(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Op wise up. Dangote is 300x way richer. Don't ever compare them. I am a deltan and knw ayiri very well. There are deltans in dat warri richer ayiri, compare Ayiri to Tompolo and the likes of Tuoyo not Dangote. D dude just knws hw to show off atimes.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by andresia(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Dteflondon1:
Op wise up. Dangote is 300x way richer. Don't ever compare them. I am a deltan and knw ayiri very well. There are deltans in dat warri richer ayiri, compare Ayiri to Tompolo and the likes of Tuoyo not Dangote. D dude just knws hw to show off atimes.

Even Tompolo is way richer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Dis is an insult.!!!
Who d hell is Ayiri

Hearing/seeing his name for d 1st time in my life.Does he own a PJ?
#Lobbish undecided

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2014
This is like comparing goodluck jonathan and barack obama . On who is the most influential president

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by nickz(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2014
ayiri is just a cheerful giver

i don't think he's richer than dangote
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Donkaz(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Am just hearing this name for the first time
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by FKO1(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2014
kropelgrada:
No comparison
Dangote is a big dog..
A pit bull-terrier,while Ayiri is a Chihuahua.
Dangote's money will bury him!!
Simple.
Dteflondon1:
Yomieluv:

Op,pls tender unreserved apology to Dangote,and Nairaland for this insult..the insult is an act of insurbodination.
WoodcrestMayor:
Dis is an insult.!!!
Who d hell is Ayiri
Hearing/seeing his name for d 1st time in my life.Does he own a PJ?
#Lobbish undecided
Yomieluv:

Forgive them lord ..for they have blasphemed...I'm just waiting for akulagba to declare his assets then you guys will know that dangote is a churchrat...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by rattlesnake(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2014
Theft
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by nairaman66(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:

Gbam! You can't compare a mere man and a god!
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2014
you see guys am a strong waffi boy,
All those pipo mentioned above ayiri, tompolo, tuoyo even Asari... they are all theives, delta state is not growing everybody keep blaming uduaghan not knowing those are the pipo milking detalns.
those pipo i short-listed above even get mouth pass uduaghan even Gej(we shouldn't include his present political power).

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by importexpert(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2014
he spent about 200million naira during his wedding and dangote gave a series of 600million naira to several nigerian states that where included in a flood last year. to me this is just a way of advertising the said ayiri. sorry to say but he is a beggar if you compare him to dangote. please mods move thread to trash

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by biolar: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Even Dangote's grand children are richer than the Deta dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? / Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.