Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? (67664 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Buy 300 Bags Of Cement And Get 5 Bags Free. FREE Delivery (dangote Or Lafarge) / Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Osama10(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by tellwisdom: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Very funny,you can bet coz u live with me or you have seen me before.
smh beta stop running ur mouth like tap so you won't regret it at the end coz I swear down if you do not take ur time I would hunt you down and make ur life miserable so you would know it's not every successful lady that sleeps around like your sisters and mother,if that's what you guys do in your wretched family to make a living.

Na OGUN go burst ur boobbs join ur toto....I never called u successful..idiottt
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by idu1(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Very funny,you can bet coz u live with me or you have seen me before.
smh beta stop running ur mouth like tap so you won't regret it at the end coz I swear down if you do not take ur time I would hunt you down and make ur life miserable so you would know it's not every successful lady that sleeps around like your sisters and mother,if that's what you guys do in your wretched family to make a living.
stop making noise jor.........burn skin ebola infected congo-delta monkey............

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
kropelgrada:

How much you get sef?
It is clear that you and your likes sleep with the likes of Ayiri and Co to make a living.
It is very obvious from the way you talk.
I hate it when ladies blab about how you can't talk to them because they know one big dude who just have them as side chicks.
Sleeping with a big man does not make you a big girl too.
Your self worth is all that matters.
Not bottom worth..
Who the hell are you anyway?
Do I have to be bragging with a low class ,job seeker lik you
And as for you I have no business with you coz I never called you into this.and for your info I dnt know the ugly dude and I knt stoop so low to sleep with him,its nt every girl that sleeps with ur so called big men to make money like the way ur sisters do.av got more class than that and for your info am nt a prostitute,i went to skul,i have my business and my family,i know prostitution runz in ur family blood bt not mine.
If u are not wise enough to mind ur business coz I never mentioned you at the first place I only gave my opinion without stating who I think is richer and just shared a pik and that bonga fish called me a poor deltan girl just for me to give him the piece of my mind and ur here talking trash,does that seem matured of you at all don't mention me ooo if you don't want trouble this morning coz I have all day.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Bluddy ediiotts! after sleeping with virtually every man in town, would come here to form successful. oloriburuku omo ale.

perry2020, Na amadioha go strike ur left yansh. ABi you think sey na your younger brother you dey follow talk??

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
tellwisdom:
Bluddy ediiotts! after sleeping with virtually every man in town, would come here to form successful. oloriburu omo ale.

perry2020, Na amadioha go strike ur left yansh. ABi you think sey na your younger brother you dey follow talk??

Do you think it's ur younger sister ur talking to sef.omo ale jati jati,aye e ti baje taun. mstcheew
Dunno why it's paining you sef,another man's wealth oshisco.
No time for loosers abeg.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by 100Cents: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Very childish topic.

People think Billion dollars is measured by Rolls Royce, Private jet or a white mansion.

If Forbes does not recognize you, then you aren't there...

Orji Uzor should be richer than your Emami.

Next..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by tellwisdom: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Do you think it's ur younger sister ur talking to sef.omo ale jati jati,aye e ti baje taun. mstcheew
Dunno why it's paining you sef,another man's wealth oshisco.
No time for loosers abeg.

My friend, shut your filthy mouth up and stop crying a river here. I know your type.

You don go pour juju for toto take catch one maga wey pay you money wey you take start business; come here dey make noise about being successful. See how she even pour emulsion paint for mouth, nack windsreen for eyes like person wey wan go act OJUJU calabar film. Anuofia angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:
Very childish topic.

People think Billion dollars is measured by Rolls Royce, Private jet or a white mansion.

If Forbes does not recognize you, then you aren't there...

Orji Uzor should be richer than your Emami.

Next..
That's exactly the point. there re many richer people that don't flaunt there wealth on unreasonable things or declare their assets,wealth shouldn't be measured by liabilities bt assets.
And for now Forbes is the most respected and recognized judge of legal ranking of acquisitions and status.
Either legit or non legit all is still wealth and is definitely vanity,dunno what's d biggie der.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
tellwisdom:

My friend, shut your filthy mouth up and stop crying a river here. I know your type.

You don go pour juju for toto take catch one maga wey pay you money wey you take start business; come here dey make noise about being successful. See how she even pour emulsion paint for mouth, nack windsreen for eyes like person wey wan go act OJUJU calabar film. Anuofia angry

####I CARELESS. wink grin#GoGetALife.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

And as for you I have no business with you coz I never called you into this.and for your info I dnt know the ugly dude and I knt stoop so low to sleep with him,its nt every girl that sleeps with ur so called big men to make money like the way ur sisters do.av got more class than that and for your info am nt a prostitute,i went to skul,i have my business and my family,i know prostitution runz in ur family blood bt not mine.
If u are not wise enough to mind ur business coz I never mentioned you at the first place I only gave my opinion without stating who I think is richer and just shared a pik and that bonga fish called me a poor deltan girl just for me to give him the piece of my mind and ur here talking trash,does that seem matured of you at all don't mention me ooo if you don't want trouble this morning coz I have all day.
So much for being successful..
if you were busy u wouldn't have all day to sit here and exchange words with job seekers. undecided
I wonder the kind of mum and wife you will make with the kind of uncouth and foul languages coming out from your mouth.
You should be stripped of your degree(if you ever had one) and sent back to school.
You are among the reasons why Nigerian graduates have less importance and value to the world at large.
A big shame.
You ma'am are a grade 1 pillock.
It doesn't take much to know you are one.
Between Ayiri just pissed in a dirty alley..i suggest you go there and open your dirty mouth for him to piss inside.
Or better still put your nose in his anus and maybe that way you can sniff out a major chunk of his wealth.

Gold digger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by tellwisdom: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

How far....Make we see na wink wink...i wont touch u wink...Just smooch

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

So painful that this has gotten to the level of insults.

You dont deserve to be bashed at, cos from you post you only shared pictures of the guy's "fleet" of cars, there is nothing wrong in that. Learn to ignore nairaland boys, no need to roll in the mud with them.

Back to the topic.
It is VERY ridiculous to compare an oil bunker to dangote. He spending 200million on his wedding is no proof that he is richer than dangote.

If we'll convert Dangote's worth to naira, he is worth

N4, 300, 000, 000, 000

Truth is a man with just 4 billion naira can live flamboyantly like Ayiri.
And i dont think we shld be celebrating "Ibori's boy", it is threads like this that sends the message that a man's source of wealth is not to be questioned.

Dont forget that Dangotes grandfather was the richest man in west Africa. Dont forget that in the 1970s he got a loan of 500million naira to start his business from his uncle. Only a foolish man will be given 500milion and about 35 years later wont have achieved what dangote has achieved. Dont forget that this was the same era when just N5,000 can buy you a brand new peaguot. So u shld know that 500million then is like 50billion now.

Yes dangote has enjoyed a lot of favours form government, but that is what any smart business man will do anyway.

Indeed no one shld compare a small boy like ayiri to dangote.
Do you know the sultan of brumie is not has rich as dangote, he is only worth about 16billion, yet he has the largest fleet of exclusive cars. This man has 7,000 cars. Has about 400 lamboginies. So let's get our facts right.

That a man spends big does not make him richer than the conservative billionaires.

Just like many yahoo boys that make their first 2million and start blasting music all over town in their honda accord cant be regarded as rich, so is ayiri. He has money no doubt, but he aint in the billionaires league.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2014
idu1:
chihuahua............
Yeah bro..a chihuahua grin
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by mlanreh: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Can someone pls define Ayiri Ayirimami cos the last time I checked Google, he was no where to b found

perry2020:

U self get time for jobseekers ooo. Abeg leave them make them they eun there mouth. As the ssaying goes 'Silence is the best answer for a.....'
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

So painful that this has gotten to the level of insults.

You dont deserve to be bashed at, cos from you post you only shared pictures of the guy's "fleet" of cars, there is nothing wrong in that. Learn to ignore nairaland boys, no need to roll in the mud with them.

Back to the topic.
It is VERY ridiculous to compare an oil bunker to dangote. He spending 200million on his wedding is no proof that he is richer than dangote.

If we'll convert Dangote's worth to naira, he is worth

N4, 300, 000, 000, 000

Truth is a man with just 4 billion naira can live flamboyantly like Ayiri.
And i dont think we shld be celebrating "Ibori's boy", it is threads like this that sends the message that a man's source of wealth is not to be questioned.

Dont forget that Dangotes grandfather was the richest man in west Africa. Dont forget that in the 1970s he got a loan of 500million naira to start his business from his uncle. Only a foolish man will be given 500milion and about 35 years later wont have achieved what dangote has achieved. Dont forget that this was the same era when just N5,000 can buy you a brand new peaguot. So u shld know that 500million then is like 50billion now.

Yes dangote has enjoyed a lot of favours form government, but that is what any smart business man will do anyway.

Indeed no one shld compare a small boy like ayiri to dangote.
Do you know the sultan of brumie is not has rich as dangote, he is only worth about 16billion, yet he has the largest fleet of exclusive cars. This man has 7,000 cars. Has about 400 lamboginies. So let's get our facts right.

That a man spends big does not make him richer than the conservative billionaires.

Just like many yahoo boys that make their first 2million and start blasting music all over town in their honda accord cant be regarded as rich, so is ayiri. He has money no doubt, but he aint in the billionaires league.

If you read my first post all I said was der many people in this country that re also rich and even richer dan dangote bt we don't know abt them and all I did was just post pictures(not saying because he has fleet of cars he is rich,i personally don't define wealth by liability bt assets) and all I got was insults,its just so annoying coz they can't do such with guys like them,even those that it dint concern rolled in insults,how mannerless some people can be,just because you on the same forum and make comments they judge you by ur skin colour(because most dark girls have bleached they believe every light person bleached) and their foolishness(because some girls do runz then most ladies re runz girl or because I posted the guys piks then I have sum thing to do with him),honestly I had to go back and see if I said something that warranted the insults.i know few nairaland guys are senseless but this is just the peak of it,i couldn't just watch sumone that doesn't know me talk bullshit abt me now,there is a limit to what someone can take.
Anyways Tanks for understanding and for the information as I said earlier all na wealth and is gonna be vanity someday..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
mlanreh:

U self get time for jobseekers ooo. Abeg leave them make them they eun there mouth. As the ssaying goes 'Silence is the best answer for a.....'
Yeah I have done that.tanks.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
mlanreh:
Can someone pls define Ayiri Ayirimami cos the last time I checked Google, he was no where to b found

See mumu
It is obvious someone borrowed you some money to buy the cheap MB subscription you got to enable you make your senseless contribution to this thread.
Just listen to yourself,what meaningful contribution have you made to this discuss.
Oh i get it,you are taking sides now with her to try and see if she can adopt you as her sugar boy.
Birds of the same feather.
Since you sounded the war-horn,you better have your battle shield on cos i'm coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

If you read my first post all I said was der many people in this country that re also rich and even richer dan dangote bt we don't know abt them and all I did was just post pictures(not saying because he has fleet of cars he is rich,i personally don't define wealth by liability bt assets) and all I got was insults,its just so annoying coz they can't do such with guys like them,even those that it dint concern rolled in insults,how mannerless some people can be,just because you on the same forum and make comments they judge you by ur skin colour(because most dark girls have bleached they believe every light person bleached) and their foolishness(because some girls do runz then most ladies re runz girl or because I posted the guys piks then I have sum thing to do with him),honestly I had to go back and see if I said something that warranted the insults.i know few nairaland guys are senseless but this is just the peak of it,i couldn't just watch sumone that doesn't know me talk bullshit abt me now,there is a limit to what someone can take.
Anyways Tanks for understanding and for the information as I said earlier all na wealth and is gonna be vanity someday..
You are right anyway about many being very rich but not recognized e.g. Vladmin Putin (president of russia and 2 or 3 time Prime Minister) the guy supposedly worths abt $70billion (that is more than bill gate, Carlos or Warren Buffet).

Just learn to Ignore insults online and you will be fine.
wink
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

OK but just stop crying big baby!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

You are right anyway about many being very rich but not recognized e.g. Vladmin Putin (president of russia and 2 or 3 time Prime Minister) the guy supposedly worths abt $70billion (that is more than bill gate, Carlos or Warren Buffet).

Just learn to Ignore insults online and you will be fine.
wink
Sure.thanks wink.
And as for Vladimir Putin ez my role model*covers face*.
A man of ez words and actions,unrepentant and a big rebel,very stubborn and disciplined.lemmi keep quite oo before they say it's coz of money again.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
DonDemu:
OK but just stop crying big baby!!!
Dady am nt crying,its just very annoying.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by bigx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
People just dey de count other people money
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Sure.thanks wink.
A man of ez words and actions,unrepentant and a big rebel,very stubborn and disciplined.lemmi keep quite oo before they say it's coz of money again.
Vladimir... That is the correct spelling. I typed vladmin lol. My bad
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Dreyl(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
You guys needs to get a job and stop arguing about people that have already made it in life,instead make your own cash so that people will talk about you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Sure.thanks wink.
A man of ez words and actions,unrepentant and a big rebel,very stubborn and disciplined.lemmi keeP quite oo before they say it's coz of money again.
Nobody is judging you,your conscience is becos you know you are guilty as charged.
You are attracted to men with wealth and money,need i say power.
We already know your type,your words and actions always gravitating towards rich men.
The lure of their bed is so tempting to resist right?
But a word of advice for you..be careful cos the yuletide period is fast approaching.So that u do not end up as a victim of ritual killing where your likes always end up.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
kropelgrada:

Nobody is judging you,your conscience is becos you know you are guilty as charged.
You are attracted to men with wealth and money,need i say power.
We already know your type,your words and actions always gravitating towards rich men.
The lure of their bed is so tempting to resist right?
But a word of advice for you..be careful cos the yuletide period is fast approaching.So that u do not end up as a victim of ritual killing where your likes always end up.

Singing in dbanj tone **na them get their mouth oooo**
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Singing in dbanj tone **na them get their mouth oooo**

#Classless
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dangote is much richer based on documented facts. his jet alone cost 50 million dollars. eyami cant even stand adenuga, otedola or alakija.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Who is Ayiri Emani? Dangote should not be compared to the likes of this person.

Dangote is a captain of industries, he has visible structures and assets and also employer of labour (indigenous workers and expatriates) and a whole lot of phillantropic and charity works just to mention a few.

Currency notes don't make noise but coins make a hell of noise.........

https://www.nairaland.com/1925181/branded-campaign-materials-2015-around

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Lumyboi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lmao. By rili u guyz need to free d lady. Cmon men
Rili not cool trading insults online esp a faceless forum as any1 can say anytin. #peace cool
quote author=kropelgrada post=27410420]
So much for being successful..
if you were busy u wouldn't have all day to sit here and exchange words with job seekers. undecided
I wonder the kind of mum and wife you will make with the kind of uncouth and foul languages coming out from your mouth.
You should be stripped of your degree(if you ever had one) and sent back to school.
You are among the reasons why Nigerian graduate have less importance and value to the world at large.
A big shame.
You ma'am are a grade 1 pillock.
It doesn't take much to know you are one.
Between Ayiri just pissed in a dirty alley..i suggest you go there and open your dirty mouth for him to piss inside.
Or better still put your nose in his anus and maybe that way you can sniff out a major chunk of his wealth.

Gold digger
[/quote]
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by abbsilurd: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
How will u compare DANGOTE with ayiri.....sounds very stupid,by d way how old is ayiri,when did he start making money,outside d Niger Delta where can he talk,which family is he from....if he stop bunckery for 1yr,all his biz will crash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? / Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.