Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. (2920 Views)

Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by IAMGEJ(m): 1:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Here’s a prophesy I got from Prophet Austin Moses concerning our great nation – Nigeria.
Greetings to you and your household in Jesus name. It gives me great joy to know that God always have His voice among His people God does not leave any nation without His mouth piece.
In August 2014, the Lord showed me a revelation of the evil plot that the enemy plan to carry out in Nigeria very soon and I have just put it on DVD. Please watch this video and also help to share it:

I think we all should pray for Nigeria,
I was thinking if this man was talking to Buhari or Atiku or Obasanjo, Only God knows.
Just watch out and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqxAU4V4uM
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by gentleoyink: 2:08am On Oct 24, 2014
The man said he is a prophet. He also said he got a revelation of a coup about to take place in Nigeria. He said in the revelation, he saw clearly the face of a retired army general who led the coup.

I have a problem with this prophesy. The man did not mention the name of the retired general he saw clearly. What is he afraid of? A prophet is meant to be bold and to speak the truth.

And to op, we have other retired army generals still alive. If you must believe this prophesy, then you cannot say the man could be talking to Buhari, Atiku or Obj.

Let's be objective in our approach to things.

3 Likes

Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by EpicNigerian(m): 2:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Aswear!I go disown any of my family member wey go waste money we go take chop go buy dat useless Dvd.Even T.B. Joshua own sef wey be free we never believe finish,na con dis one.Make thunder no fire u dia o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Mrval20(m): 4:51am On Oct 24, 2014
How can a retired army general penetrate Aso Rock to execute a coup? That'd be a difficult task; if not impossible.

Probably I'm totally getting what he meant by "coup" wrong.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by musiwa95: 4:54am On Oct 24, 2014
grin grin
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Its very probable
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2014
After the north loses the election in 2015, their next motive would be to plot a coup which will be repelled and which will send most of their elites into self exile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by khattab02: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2014
December don dey reach people don dey start to roll in their fake fake prophesies ba? Alright!
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by stevecantrell: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
gboss4sure:
After the north loses the election in 2015, their next motive would be to plot a coup which will be repelled and which will send most of their elites into self exile.

After 2015 ?

no surprise there !
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yeye pastor. He wanna get attention! Well I pity those that believes that lies.
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Youngzedd(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Odikwa very risky.
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
THIS PROPHET IS TRUE...!!!.. TO NAME A FEW...OBJ IS POSSIBLY THE ONE BEHIND THE COUP.... I am confident to name it... study the present administration of GEJ and see who the loosers are... OBJ will do anything to remain powerful over Nigeria...don't forget thesame people who overthrew Gowon are still very much active in Politics today in Nigeria....

I hope GEJ does the needful.
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
That nigga aint sane...

In what country do retired force men still give directives to men-in-service?
Re: A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
blizard44:
That nigga aint sane...

In what country do retired force men still give directives to men-in-service?

You will be amazed that those guys running the military are still loyal to Rtd Generals... The people worrying Nigeria have been there even before I was born, and they know why they holding the country to ransom...

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Senators Submit Letters Of Defection To Mark / Checkout How Doyin Okupe Responded To A Nairalander Challenge / I Didn't Tear My PDP Card-Obasanjo (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.