Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

.:: The Screenshot Competition ::. - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. (54857 Views)

Post The Screenshot Of Your Lockscreen / Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot / Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by dragnet: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
unfortunately, I can't participate at the moment ! undecided
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by lautrel(m): 4:47am On Feb 09, 2009
Check my theme out,

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by lautrel(m): 4:51am On Feb 09, 2009
Resident evil fanatic

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2009
Check out my download speed with mtn.hayprof come and see.

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by hayprof(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2009
Guy Hw manage, Come put me thru 0oo. . embarassed cry
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2009
I haven't finished uploading my awesome downloading speed yet.Just wait and see more.
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2009
Are you there?

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by funkybaby(f): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2009
Can someone please tell me how I can take screen shots from nokia N95? Thanks
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2009
Hayprof i challenge you.Infact,i challenge everybody.Come and beat my downloading speed.

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2009
Hayprof,where are you?
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2009
funkybaby download this attachment below.Copy the file to your phone,then rename the file to SREEN SHOT.sisx on your phone then install.Ater the installation,lanuch the application in your phone,then follow the procedures.

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by azeez1425(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2009
@hayprof
Am almost there

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by hayprof(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2009
@otik, Guy hint me on hw to use this ur Mtn 3G, . . nd stop embarrasing ur fellow Nigerian. embarassed

@Azzez, Guy try 0oo, . . grin

@Funky, how many years e go take u to snap a shot?! I told u to come for lectures the other time u refused! tongue
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
Its very simple.Just travel down to Delta State. wink
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by funkybaby(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2009
otikpoko:

funkybaby download this attachment below.Copy the file to your phone,then rename the file to SREEN SHOT.sisx on your phone then install.Ater the installation,lanuch the application in your phone,then follow the procedures.

Okay. Thanks. I have downloaded the file but i keep getting an error message that file cannot be renamed. Can you please upload it in the proper format or maybe you upload it using www.amini.net and then you paste the link here. Thanks
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by funkybaby(f): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2009
hayprof:

@Funky, how many years e go take u to snap a shot?! I told u to come for lectures the other time u refused!  tongue

No be my fault say i no sabi take screen shot na. It is not included in my phone manual tongue

Lol @ lectures. Lectures on kini? N95?
Na dualcore and dragnet i go report you to. cheesy cheesy

Abeg teach me this screen shot thing. smiley
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2009
If you are trying to use a pc to rename it,it may not allow you.Do you have xplore in your phone?
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by funkybaby(f): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2009
otikpoko:

If you are trying to use a pc to rename it,it may not allow you.Do you have xplore in your phone?

No. Am using my phone to rename it. Xplore Which one be that one again? I have really lost touch of these softwares cheesy
No,i do not have it on my phone. Thanks.
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
Funkybaby,here is a download link for the screen shot application
http://www.sharemobile.ro/share/5983/Screenshot_s60v3.zip
The file is zipped,so you have to unzip it first after download then transfer it to you phone and install.Any problem still,let me know wink
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by engrhamid(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2009
Wow! Bravo! What a speed! You made me remember my favourite movie called:WHITE WATERS--->What a speed~~~you don beat my etisalat speed abi no be so? Try upgrading your phone to 3.5g maybe u could get 500kb/s. Where is dualcore, can u beat this lol! *just kidding ok* hey man, common upload your connection manager to prove ya self. I'm still waiting for d empty battery screenshot.
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by dragnet: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by tmcboy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
Haw far hayprof! Wat did u yuse 2 take d screenshot for D Motorola L7? Abeg o I dey chill,
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by honsule(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2009
Courtesy of dragnet i downloaded this screenshot.i now have two softwares 4 snap shot.straight from the manufacturer.

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
@engrhamid,i am using a 3.5g phone(currently using n82,n93,n73 standard edition and nokia 6600).My highest download was 2.63mb/s but i did not take the snap shot of it.I know that many people will think that i am lying.I will try to get the snap shot and upload it.I downloaded 100mb withing 2minutes with that speed.What will you now say
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by hayprof(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
tmcboy:

Haw far hayprof! Wat did u yuse 2 take d screenshot for D Motorola L7? Abeg o I dey chill,

You av to Connect your Motorola phone to PC, then u can take the snmap shot frm your PC, with the aid of a Software like dat,. .

I will try upload the software, when i jam my Personnal PC. wink

otikpoko:

@engrhamid,i am using a 3.5g phone(currently using n82,n93,n73 standard edition and nokia 6600).My highest download was 2.63mb/s but i did not take the snap shot of it.I know that many people will think that i am lying.I will try to get the snap shot and upload it.I downloaded 100mb withing 2minutes with that speed.What will you now say

Guy, na Wa 0oo, . . hw e for be na?! 2MB/s ? Thats a Hit !! cool

otikpoko:

Its very simple.Just travel down to Delta State. wink

So, Are u gon talk 2 me Or just Keep the Whole Speed to yourself?! I dey vex 0oo angry

@ Funky, You be still come for Lectures all this one wey u dey do na Preliminary! grin
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by tmcboy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ Hayprof, Okay, I know dat one, I dey use am sumtymes bt it cant be used wt applicatns lyk opera, But which skin is that and where did u download it 4rm? Um do u also know where 2 get kaspersky 4 d L7?
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by dragnet: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
prof, Symbian lectures?? or Iphone lectures?? cheesy . . .
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by samuelk(m): 1:44am On Feb 10, 2009
Fink am gon win the battery empty competition
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by just2nice(m): 6:13am On Feb 10, 2009
My Ngage games screenshots.Ngage games on my N95 are the bomb.

Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by soolari(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2009
Ose @just2nice yebariba
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by otikpoko(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2009
@hayprof,where you live,the type of phone you are using and the mtn line you are using determines you downloading speed.First of all,just imagine that 2million are residing in lagos,1.6million people are browsing and downloading free at the same time with thesame network(mtn).How will the speed be like?Very very slow.Just imagine again now that 2million are residing in lagos and only about 200thousand are people browsing and downloading free.How will the speed be like?Very very fast.Thesame principle applies to where i live.The amount of people browsing free in my vicinity are very few let alone downloading.Let me say in about 100hundred people,only 15 people are browsing free,because of this,the speed will be more.Coming to your phone,i believe you know how your phone can increase your browsing speed.I do not need to explain that.The more powerful your phone is,the higher the browsing and downloading speed will be.Then coming to the line,the higher the 'kb' of the line,the higher your browsing and downloading speed(this one is also a major factor for your speed).If you look at the back of an mtn line,you will notice some writings on it.They write where the line is produced,and the 'kb' of the line.Presently they are lines of 32k,64k and 128k respectively.So,if your line is 64k and below,go and retrieve your line back and make sure that the new line you are about to retrieve your old number into has 128k at the back.So hayprof and other nairalanders,this is the secret behind my downloading speed.I am tired of typing,my fingers have started to tire out.
Re: .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. by dragnet: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2009
otitikpokpotikpo !! Well done grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply)

It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / MTN Launches E-SIM In Nigeria / Using The Right Charger For Your Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.