Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road (10500 Views)

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Trying so hard to cover your shame?

Have you forgotten I "spoke" English to your ears via NL? grin grin grin grin

You see with your ears and hear with your eyes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was you English not the type spoken by Patience? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Was you English not the type spoken by Patience? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamoronic fagggot, please speak English to my ears here on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Sagamoronic fagggot, please speak English to my ears here on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic person, I only whisper in women's ears, you homo murracfuker. angry

I can whisper in Adaeze's ears. Go and meet members of your homosexual community to whisper in your ears! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]Homoerotic person, I only whisper in women's ears, you homo murracfuker. angry

I can whisper in Adaeze's ears. Go and meet members of your homosexual community to whisper in your ears! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Fagggotmoron, "speak" English to my ears here on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Start calling on your fagggot partners because I'm about to send your fagggot asss to hell. grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fagggotmoron, "speak" English to my ears here on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Start calling on your fagggot partners because I'm about to send your fagggot asss to hell. grin grin grin grin

You have already admitted you are a fagggot, so that is cleared up! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by idumuose(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
tomakint:

Gender-confused he-goat stop spamming my mention with your gross stupity. TAN has proven beyond reasonable doubt that this administration has added more roads, embark on people-friendly projects, given more benefits to the North, increase our GDP/FDI etc yet a native he-goat like you can only bore me with ikot-ekpene linking road balderdash.
Here is a statement of fact and i'm directing it to ngeneukwenu;
"By your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned"
Here is Ngeneukwenu's own words;
NgeneUkwenu(f):

am a gentleman to the core

https://www.nairaland.com/1846722/ngene-nkenu-abi-ngeneukwenu-ebonyi/1
Foooolishman denying his gender in order to dupe innocent folks.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You have already admitted you are a fagggot, so that is cleared up! grin grin grin grin grin

"Speak more English to my ears here on NL". grin grin grin grin

Admitted with this comment, from your fagggot biatch? grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

"Speak on more English to my ears here on NL". grin grin grin grin

Admitted with this comment, from your fagggot biatch? grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZZsALXOXg

You have said you are an homosexual. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by tomakint: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
idumuose:

[/b]
am a [b]gentleman
to the core

That is why I used to say, 'Clerverly is not clever' he is a full-blooded native he-goat!
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Fagggotmoron, "speak English to my ears here on NL" or I'll tell peeps how you've been begging guys to be your biatch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fagggotmoron, "speak English to my ears here on NL" or I'll tell peeps how you've been begging guys to be your biatch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Fiction vs reality. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fiction vs reality. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Fiction vs reality.

Is this not your homo partner professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
idumuose:

[/b]

am a [b]gentleman
to the core

Idu-Mud-House! The Snake Charmer! Stop misleading people here! No be me keep you for your condition! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by overhypedsteve(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
I think we can generate electricity from these dams, gej is a genius.
very funny. #NONSENSE!
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by overhypedsteve(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You inhabit the arsses of men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how you take catch that mumu Ghana boi?
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by overhypedsteve(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
gen2briz:
This one na combination of fresh water and fresh air.

Anyway

GEJ till 2015***

SAI BUHARI
dam you APC guys are so reading funny.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by overhypedsteve(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:
Geeez!

This nation is not fit for human habitation.
there are several things that you shouldn't say in public as a e-warrior. You ve made a big mistake and your enemies will continue to quote this your statement my advice is that you modify it quickly.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by SlimSkipper(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2014

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fiction vs reality.

Is this not your homo partner professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You say this ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
overhypedsteve:
how you take catch that mumu Ghana boi?

The homofucktard has publicly confessed he is gay and part of the gay community. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You say this ......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
asokz:

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2014
Sagamite:

The homofucktard has publicly confessed he is gay and part of the gay community. grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by size38: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2014
We all know that GEJ has failed completely. The only thing driving and sustaining GEJ's govt is ethnic sentiments. I can't be doing my brother my brother from south-south while am dying and hoping and he is chopping and amassing wealth for his children and his children yet unborn. Let's call a spade a spade, GEJ has failed and need to be out so we can all match forward for a better future at least for our children.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by CharliParker: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2014
That's Good luck for U
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by juman(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Demdem(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2014
brownlord:

retardemdem how come your god could not chase him out in 2011, are you saying with the popularity buhari has, if he step down and apc choose a younger candidate say Fashola or any credible candidate and buhari wholeheartedly campaign and support the candidate, raise his hand in all apc campaign throughout the country and speak hausa or kanuri to tell his almajiris followers to vote whoever they chooses, buhari supporters won't give this younger candidate the mandate they should have given to buhari knowing he is supporting the candidate? according to Sheikh Gumi

Now if APC, claim fashola is the best governor, he's this and that and they can't trust him with the ticket, then it's either apc are lying or they have a motive, pdp brought musa yaradua and Jonathan two governors to win election, why can't apc do same instead of bringing a tired general, what happen to all the young men in the country that we have to choose between two bad Buhari and GEJ?

Brownfool, i said name ur uncorrupted saintly candidate and not the same old thrash u fools still spill here on a daily basis. Besides, when did ur miserable kind start listening and agreeing with Gumi?
Those that desire Buhari fashola ticket knows what they want and it's strategic. Jonathan cocck suckers like u simply won't have such.

Again u want Jonathan to be booted right, now name the saintly candidate u know can achieve that.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Still On the matter! Seun, Obinoscopy can we get the fed govt attention by pushing it to the front page?
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by egift(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sai Buhari. Vote for Change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We have 1.2bn litres of petrol in stock, says NNPC / FG, Labour To Meet On Thursday Over Electricity, Fuel Hike / PDP Mocks APC For Postponing Its National Convention Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.