Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov (3475 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / T.A Orji For Senate - His Son For The Assembly. / S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by collins011(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
T. ORJI / ABIA PDP GRAND CONSPIRACY

*Gov. T. Orji’s stooge, Okezie Ikpeazu for Governor

**Gov.T.A.Orji for senate

***Gov. T. Orji’s son, Chinedu, (Ikuku) - Speaker (Abia state house of Assembly)

We are gradually submitting to a society where all the citizens will be the minority, while a governor is the majority.

When you practice leadership, the evidence of quality of your leadership is known from the type of leaders that emerge out of your leadership. I foresee more sycophants, touts, online choristers and political prostitutes emerging after Gov.T.A.Orji era. - Maxwell Nwadike

NDI ABIA, WILL YOU FOLD YOUR HANDS AND WATCH THIS HAPPEN?

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by kahal29: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gov. Orji’s plan to impose candidates on Abians.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=87628
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by xtianh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Good for Abians . As they prefer to wallow in darkness.

3 Likes

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by mrofficial(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
They have no choice than to vote PDP again since APC is Arewa party as seen by the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by zimoni(f): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
They are about to enter another one chance that would last for 8years.

What a pity.

Hahahahahah The Third Guy Head Na Die. The Dude Is A Komfama Flatheaderr. He's Going To Be Their New Governor Ba? Wastage Of 8years.

I Wish Them Well Sha.

E No Kuku Konsain Me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by juman(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
I wonder if biafra was reality. grin

It would have been a normal corrupt african country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Beync(f): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abians should not let that thieving T A Orji go free after putting them into so much suffering, not talk of bringing another thieving son from his lineage to continue from where he stoped
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by drnoel: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
It's going to do abians like Deja vu. Now u see him now u dont.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by mirakecrea8(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
i weep for Abia...i forsee their oncoming suffering
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by cupidhero(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
mirakecrea8:
i weep for Abia...i forsee their oncoming suffering
nastradamus! you are wrong! it is a new day for abian cum 2015.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by emindu: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Honestly , I have studied this Man with all my intellectual capacity and analysis , to find out who this man is as well as to compare what others say or think about him , I came to my realisation that this Man Comrade Chinedu Orji a.k.a IKUKU is a Man of peace , full of wisdom, intelligent, humble, quite, God fearing. His humility is what surprises me atimes irrespective of the fact his the son of a state governor yet his humble to a fault . The plight of the youths often becomes his burdens that he displeases himself to please those who come close to him . Chinedu Orji is a man of the youth and loved by the youth . He is a good man that people always try to paint him black just an opposite of what he is yet he is so strong and never bothered about what he is been written or said about him that's a quality of good man with a good heart . The truth is that Ikuku deserves the opportunity to represent his people based on his philanthropy and good heart,ride on the Ikukuoma.

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by emindu: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ikuku OMA abia. Founder ochendo youth foundation. An illustrious son of ibeku land. God will keep you for ndi ibeku and abia in general. Ride on my amiable engr. Idi okIkuku in my next generation i pray that God will still give me a man like you . because you alway their for your people.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by ore64dollar: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
ikuku oma the circle of hope for the youths in this contemporary political era.you have been there soliciting,appealing,praying for the youth empowerment to cut across.you never wanted to enjoy alone...Abia youths are smiling just because of you.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by ore64dollar: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yes of course ikuku is the chosen one. The reward for doing is the opportunity to do more. Ride on, Abians are solidly behind you.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
emindu:
Honestly , I have studied this Man with all my intellectual capacity and analysis , to find out who this man is as well as to compare what others say or think about him , I came to my realisation that this Man Comrade Chinedu Orji a.k.a IKUKU is a Man of peace , full of wisdom, intelligent, humble, quite, God fearing. His humility is what surprises me atimes irrespective of the fact his the son of a state governor yet his humble to a fault . The plight of the youths often becomes his burdens that he displeases himself to please those who come close to him . Chinedu Orji is a man of the youth and loved by the youth . He is a good man that people always try to paint him black just an opposite of what he is yet he is so strong and never bothered about what he is been written or said about him that's a quality of good man with a good heart . The truth is that Ikuku deserves the opportunity to represent his people based on his philanthropy and good heart,ride on the Ikukuoma.
How much were you paid?? Another internet warrior promoting the tout called Chinedu Orji.
emindu = ore64dollar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is Abia state now a private property of Orji. This man is a total failure and shd b rejected by all means.

1 Like

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by ore64dollar: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
The governor son has the right to contest for any election in the state or country , and he is also entitled to vote and be voted for , because he is a legal citizen of the country , sooooooooooooooooooooo you can just hit ur head to any near by transformer .
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by ore64dollar: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
I know this post is manipulated by your pay master OUK using the sun newspaper to criticize t.a orji and the son . It is obvious that the governor and the son are bent in striving for development and can never be distracted by any form of hatred or criticism comming from his opponents or any perspective .

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by benson81(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
God punish greedy and self centred politicians.Orji for trying to impose his son and cronies,Jang for try to foist his son,Tinubu for sending his wife to the senate and sending Mamora to oblivion,having his son-inlaw in the house of reps.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Remarkable: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
any facts to support what you just posted... which is purely your opinion... supporting evidence will then make those speaking ill of the man to look like fools.
emindu:
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by tetengwo: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
T A orji,we all will live and see what the future holds 4 all of us.what sow a man soweth he shall reap,continue let's see what u become in the next few years from 2015

1 Like

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by rexs: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
The poster is just trying to say Abians are stupid and/or powerless. Every Abian has the right to contest for such political position and be VOTED FOR. If Abian feel he's not the man for the job, he'll be voted out. It's that simple. The man exercised his right as a citizen its up to us the people to decide if he'll serve or not.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by levitoge(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
abia state has see transformation and it most continue, T A and IKUKU u will are d head the cap will fit.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Enyinnaya50: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
The governor T.A Orji has made it known that he will not anoint anyone as his successor for equity and fairness. His good works via legacy has earn him that mandate to represent abia central in the senate. His son Engr Chinedu Orji has every right to contest for the house of assembly position come 2015 and if it favours him to be speaker based on the zoning to Ikwuano/Umuahia constituency, what could be wrong with that my fellow abians.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Lovettokon(f): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
TAO is wise and discerning. Go to every city in Abia and see the developments and empowerments going on there.

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by alozie17: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
False hood writers why can't you leave this family alone are they the only people that has done great since as a governor . Why do you guy like to tarnish their image . Chinedum is not going for any post in abia state . So stop spread the fake romours of yours.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Emulti(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
cupidhero:

nastradamus! you are wrong! it is a new day for abian cum 2015.

story for d gods!
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Cannonleo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
emindu:

Bunch of crap u have been given some bags of rice and some cocaine rubbish come 2015 if pdp abia does not produce a gud credible accurate candidate ,i know even wan hear nkechi nwogi near dat side,abaians especially the people of aba eill vote in the apc,i am unapologetic abt it

Lastbullet,if TA orji is comin to campaign here in aba he had better wear something dat has nylon on it,cos this time sachet water is too small,we will tie poo and use hom for target practice no matter how many naval and army personnel he goes with and distracts from their real assignment,people of Aba ready ur sachets of faces we will need it rubbish

3 Likes

Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by andyanders: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
T. Orji. The Useless man.May he die painfully.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Godstime1: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chief T.A Orji has always made a mark that we aught to align with due to his developmental strides no matter what it may take.
ABIANS are happy and are proud of our a Governor for his love and magnanimity for his people atall time that has brought a lot of development in all aspects of the state through different sectors.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Godson32(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Abia people,suffering and smiling.May God deliver Abia State.
Re: T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
It will take someone who knows Abia State to understand where the current problem is coming from.

PDP is not Abia States problem, T.A Orji is Abias Problem. He has jumped from PPA to Apga and now to PDP yet he gets even worser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. / Tinubu Rejects Gej's Offer Of Interim Government Vice-presidency SAHARAREPORTERS / Bravery: Naval Officer Sacrificed Himself After Discovering Boko Haram Landmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.