Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv (26870 Views)

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
prettymina:
How do I prepare a concrete cv..reply tru wassap 08114513186 tnx

Hello,

Kindly provide your email address so that I can forward the resources to help you do that. We can then go back and forth until you are satisfied with what you have.

Thank you and apologies for the late response. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by MsAbbyAbby: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
aiyeobasanabiodun@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
MsAbbyAbby:
aiyeobasanabiodun@gmail.com

Please find in your inbox.

Thank you. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by KissQ(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please do send to me as well Maroswit@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by egbason: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sir I ll also appreciate getting the CV crafting resources sent to me via: egbasoncd@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2015
collinsy2:
Keep up the good work. Kindly forward the materials to collinsy224@yahoo.com.
Gracias...

Good morning Collins,

The email sent to you was returned by Mailer Daemon. Can you please provide another email address? Thank you #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
KissQ:
Please do send to me as well Maroswit@yahoo.com

Good morning,

Kindly find in your inbox as requested.

Thank you. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
egbason:
Sir I ll also appreciate getting the CV crafting resources sent to me via: egbasoncd@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Good morning,

Please find in the email address provided.

Thank you. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by KissQ(f): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2015
insidifyguru:

Good morning,

Kindly find in your inbox as requested.

Thank you. #Insidify

Thank you very much
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Lihad(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
dolamyx@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Lihad:
dolamyx@gmail.com

Kindly find in the email address provided.

Thank you. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by prettymina(f): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2015
insidifyguru:

Hello,

Kindly provide your email address so that I can forward the resources to help you do that. We can then go back and forth until you are satisfied with what you have.

Thank you and apologies for the late response. #Insidify
my email address:princess2104.pa@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=insidifyguru post=27458839]
Please send me a copy. Usidamen@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Shokaergabriel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=insidifyguru post=27417352]

Thank you for your comments.
Firstly,it is assumed that it is in applying for a job position that you are sending the mail containing your CV. Some companies would tell you what they require you to address your mail as,simply build on that in one paragraph in the mail you intend to send.

It is definitely not advisable to just scan your CV. In fact, refrain from scanning your CV. It should always be in the form of an attachment (either in MSWord or PDF formats) to better preserve the structure and contents therein.

Secondly,if you have no job experience relevant to the job position being applied for,you should try to get either a volunteer or internship experience relevant to the position. It is important to show to the potential employer that you are familiar in some way with what is required to get the job done..

Thank.sir, where can I do banking internship in Lagos to get work experienc in banking job and how do I go about this?.

Shokare Gabriel
Shalomshokare2014@yahoo.com
BBN 2b54f8d1
Whatsapp 09093274628
Hotline 08068040416.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Shokaergabriel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
insidifyguru:

Thanks so much for your comments. You are most welcome. Like I said earlier,at Insidify.com, we are not just about jobs but much more about the productivity development of Nigerians.

Feel free to reply this thread by dropping your email address,we'll take the conversation there on how to have a professionally crafted CV. #Insidify

Shalomshokare2014@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Whumzhie(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks for your help insidify please can you help to send a sample of cv and I will need your opinion on my cv too
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by hannne(f): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
am a fresh graduated.need help in writing d CV although I have being reading a lot about it. agbaih@gmail.com. thanks
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by lopzy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls, can you send the CV resources tip to me. Bolajyde@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Ijlyriks(f): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls sir,can u share it with me too ijlyriks@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by kehnton(m): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=Shokaergabriel post=38196273][/quote]

שלום

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? / Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Category, Reveals Procedures / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.