Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv (26799 Views)

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Odesanyakehinde1@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Emeka71(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
God will bless your children, ur wife and anything u lay ur hands on In Jesus name, amen... Do u knw dat befor u commented, i had an inspiration to look at my cv nd change my hobbies to interests....nd now, u hv just confirmed it.... Thnks very much...pls i'd like to follow u...
follow Me on Twitter:@Emeka Anyasi.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Felixitie(m): 2:36am On Nov 01, 2014
PLs,I need a copy.. felixitytwhy at yahoo dot com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by adaemeka245(f): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2014
pls I nid d resources ada4emeka@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2014
haytihem:

thanks alot

You are much welcome. Have a great month.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2014
KennyWhyme:
Odesanyakehinde1@gmail.com

Please find in your email box. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Felixitie:
PLs,I need a copy.. felixitytwhy at yahoo dot com

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
adaemeka245:
pls I nid d resources ada4emeka@yahoo.com

Kindly find in your inbox. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by lekzzydo(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Kindly inbox it to lasisiolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2014
lekzzydo:
Kindly inbox it to lasisiolalekan@yahoo.com

Please find in your inbox. Thanks.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by 3aces(f): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2014
insidifyguru:

The CV crafting resources have been forwarded to your mail. Thanks

thanks alot.. appreciate much
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by kayce911(f): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Plz help me with a sample emmanuelkelechiuk@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2014
3aces:

thanks alot.. appreciate much

You are very much welcome.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2014
kayce911:
Plz help me with a sample emmanuelkelechiuk@gmail.com

Please find in your inbox. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by wollycrown: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Wolly2crown@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by wollycrown: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Wolly2crown@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2014
wollycrown:
Wolly2crown@yahoo.co.uk

Forwarded. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2014
wollycrown:
Wolly2crown@yahoo.co.uk

Please check that email address you sent. The mail got returned. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Gigibangs(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls I need a sample giftibanga014@gmail.com..thanks
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by kingsleyugo41(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
pls send me a sample kingsleyugo41@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by tziz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls I need it too.. zizuisme@gmail.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gigibangs:
Pls I need a sample giftibanga014@gmail.com..thanks

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
kingsleyugo41:
pls send me a sample kingsleyugo41@gmail.com

Forwarded. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
tziz:
Pls I need it too.. zizuisme@gmail.com

Please find in your inbox. Thanks.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Rarediamondz: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just read this thread,quite helpful. Pls I need the CV regraft resource too. sensitive.jess@yahoo.com is my email.Also,is it ok to use this email to submit CV? Thanks
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rarediamondz:
Just read this thread,quite helpful. Pls I need the CV regraft resource too. sensitive.jess@yahoo.com is my email.Also,is it ok to use this email to submit CV? Thanks

Thank you for your kind words. The CV crafting resources have been forwarded to your email address.

About your question,an email address that is made up of your name is basically the best to use in submitting your CV. Something like Jessicaadebayo@gamil.com. You should also avoid the use of some adjectives such as the 'sensitive' in your email address, they can make you come accross as being unserious. Using a Gmail is also more professional as opposed to a Yahoo mail.

Hope this helps. #Insidify
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by collele(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
insidifyguru:

Thank you for your kind words. The CV crafting resources have been forwarded to your email address.

About your question,an email address that is made up of your name is basically the best to use in submitting your CV. Something like Jessicaadebayo@gamil.com. You should also avoid the use of some adjectives such as the 'sensitive' in your email address, they can make you come accross as being unserious. Using a Gmail is also more professional as opposed to a Yahoo mail.

Hope this helps. #Insidify

Pls I also need the CV crafting resources.... Tnx in anticipation.... collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
collele:

Pls I also need the CV crafting resources.... Tnx in anticipation.... collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com

Kindly find in the email address provided. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by purpose14(f): 4:56am On Nov 06, 2014
joy.adeoti@gmail.com.

This thread has been so helpful. pls kindly forward the CV crafting resource....
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2014
insidifyguru:

supporter of APC
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
purpose14:
joy.adeoti@gmail.com.

This thread has been so helpful. pls kindly forward the CV crafting resource....

Thank you for your kind words. Please find the resources in your email box. Thank you.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv by insidifyguru: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2014
madridfc:

000(((Michaelo_akor@yahoo.com)))000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Take A Job At Dangote If You Have A Choice / Advice To Unemployed Graduates / What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.