Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters (5154 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / Nairaland Romance Section Guys That Got Game :) / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Romanciella(f): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
Don't be surprised if the OP is an alternate moniker of one of the people mentioned above.

Promoting others and squeezing himself in. Being popular feels good you know. cool cheesy
hmmmmmmmm so for your mind now....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Romanciella:
hmmmmmmmm so for your mind now....
Don't finish it.

Far from it. Keep going through the thread.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Romanciella(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
You don't get it do you?

I didn't ask for my name to be put there. Best this thread can do for me is make me smile and that's it. The OP's opinion is his and his alone, not everybody will agree with him and the fact that my name (and others') is there doesn't make me a celebrity. It's his compilation, I can only appreciate the gesture (which doesn't credit my bank account anyway) and that's about it so quit the 'celebrity gist'.

I only made an observation up there. I wasn't even thinking about the OP including my username cos THE USERNAME is popular or something. I only typed what I did cos a I felt a person could make up a list of people and naturally or intuitively every viewer of that thread take mental notes of those usernames. It doesn't matter if they were popular before the creation of that thread but for the duration of the existence of that thread, the mentioned get the attention. Anybody could squeeze their name in. That's my stand. No special feeling or anything. We have fun here, nothing more. Abi special members dey ni?

TheAnalyzer, I appreciate your analysis! cool and what's wrong with my afro tongue
seconded....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Dygeasy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Romanciella:
seconded....
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2014
sweetroses:
It's actually a very common thing. I've seen at least two other topics like this one. One of them was started to praise the 'notable' trolls of Nairaland and the OP was an alt with a troll account. Very pityful if you ask me sad

I know this seems silly but I'm sorry about the way I quoted and adresssed you on the other thread and I really don't care how many likes I got for it, I've edited my post. I just really wanted to get answers for my friend and didn't want the op to get annoyed and go off. Still it wasn't right to just quote you like that. I'm sorry about that if you'll accept it and, happy new month by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out My 2go Username / I Need A Sugar Son Call Me On 08166047142 / For Booking Of Runs Girls Days And Weekly Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.