Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' (1535 Views)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Why Do Nigerians Always Blame The Leaders For Corruption? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Tommy3750(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
When we were small during the early 80s,there was this statement of hope and encouragement that permeat the mind of all the young children and as such serve as a source of motivation .''CHILDREN ARE THE LEADERS TOMORROW''.But,today the beating of the drum went underground as no traces of same in our schools and public domain as hitherto insinuated.This is because same leaders of then still hold on to the said powers. obasanjo was head of state before i was born,the same man became President in 1999 to 2007,Buhari that was head of state between 1983 to 1986 is still pushing for same position 28 years later.David Mark was a federal commissioner,same person has been a senator since 1999 to date(15 years) etc Haba!!! When will this statement become practical? No wonder,Nigerian children channeled their time,energy and potentials to fields like Terrorism,criminality,prostittution,Roberry,internet fraud,political thugs etc

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Idrismusty97(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obasajo and Buhari were once children so their "Tomorrow" have reach. Everybody "Tomorrow" is different. My "Tomorrow" may be next year, yours may take 50years. In reality there is no tomorrow.... It is endless! wink

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Gogetta(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Who's stopping them from leading? Buhari? Obj?
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tommy3750:
When we were small during the early 80s,there was this statement of hope and encouragement that permeat the mind of all the young children and as such serve as a source of motivation .''CHILDREN ARE THE LEADERS TOMORROW''.But,today the beating of the drum went underground as no traces of same in our schools and public domain as hitherto insinuated.This is because same leaders of then still hold on to the said powers. obasanjo was head of state before i was born,the same man became President in 1999 to 2007,Buhari that was head of state between 1983 to 1986 is still pushing for same position 28 years later.David Mark was a federal commissioner,same person has been a senator since 1999 to date(15 years) etc Haba!!! When will this statement become practical? No wonder,Nigerian children channeled their time,energy and potentials to fields like Terrorism,criminality,prostittution,Roberry,internet fraud,political thugs etc
You made some points jare.
But only time will tell when this will come to pass.
I'm quite optimistic that the future is bright for the children of this nation...the tomorrow leaders smiley
Instead of this word not coming to pass, GOd will overtun things...according to the Scripture that says:

I will let it be overturned, overturned, overturned: this will not be again till he
comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him. ... smiley (Ezekiel 21:27)
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Tommy3750(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Obasajo and Buhari were once children so their "Tomorrow" have reach. Everybody "Tomorrow" is different. My "Tomorrow" may be next year, yours may take 50years. In reality there is no tomorrow.... It is endless! wink
ok
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Lusola15: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
How will we explan to our sons and their sons that we voted a 73 years old man that couldn't mentor 10 people in a country of 170 million people to take his place.

At 73 am morethan ready to met my maker grin
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Tommy3750(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lusola15:
How will we explan to our sons and their sons that we voted a 73 years old man that couldn't mentor 10 people in a country of 170 million people to take his place.

Thank you my brother,you know it
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Tommy3750(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tommy3750:

most He be presient?
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Dlionsheart: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lusola15:

bros you make sense die. Make God bless your children children. THUMBS UP!!!

Tommy3750:
most He be presient?
The thing tire me my brother. I which his followers on this forum can answer this very important question
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Lusola15: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dlionsheart:

bros you make sense die. Make God bless your children children. THUMBS UP!!!

The thing tire me my brother. I which his followers on this forum can answer this very important question

Tommy3750:

Na my mind I talk ooo
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Dlionsheart: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lusola15:

Na my mind I talk ooo

Nothing do you !!!
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by LFJ: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lusola15:

It is very easy to explain to your sons and daughters that you voted for 73 yrs old man with integrity than to explain that you voted for a middle age man who is an apostle of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Tommy3750(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
LFJ:

It is very easy to explain to your sons and daughters that you voted for 73 yrs old man with integrity than to explain that you voted for a middle age man who is an apostle of corruption.
LFJ this old theory ''corruption'' is outdated,if any analyst want to draw attention they use ''corruption'' as point. I think we should look for more points for our arguement pls
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Lusola15: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
LFJ:

If the man had not truncated democracy we won't be in this mess

If had done the right thing when was in power again we won't be in this mess

I don't think at age 73 you want to start looking for a job. u wiLl be praying for fruit of ur labour.

He a failure in my book cos he wants to returning to a place where his grandchildren should be aspiring for.

A man of integrity with some of the most corrupt men as friend.

I can vote APC but I can't vote for him
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by LFJ: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tommy3750:

LFJ this old theory ''corruption'' is outdated,if any analyst want to draw attention they use ''corruption'' as point. I think we should look for more points for our arguement pls

Okay, the issue of corruption is outdated. Both of us have options, I prefered an integrity man than a corrupt man.just follow your mind.
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by LFJ: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lusola15:

If the man had not truncated democracy we won't be in this mess

If had done the right thing when was in power again we won't be in this mess

I don't think at age 73 you want to start looking for a job. u wiLl be praying for fruit of ur labour.

He a failure in my book cos he wants to returning to a place where his grandchildren should be aspiring for.

A man of integrity with some of the most corrupt men as friend.

I can vote APC but I can't vote for him

It is not a must to vote for him, the beauty of democracy is in our right to use our one vote. I and my household prefer Buhari and we will vote for him. U have the right to celebrate and vote a man that give support and credibility to corruption

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Lusola15: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
LFJ:

It is not a must to vote for him, the beauty of democracy is in our right to use our one vote. I and my household prefer Buhari and we will vote for him. U have the right to celebrate and vote a man that give support and credibility to corruption

I would rather not vote for anybody. U still don't get my point.

There must be someone in ur household that is corruption free and young that I can vote for.
Re: Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' by Sibabasibaba1: 2:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Buhari himself is an arch apostle of corruption. Corruption is dishonest or illegal behavior. Coup plotting is an illegal behaviour. It is also a dishonest behaviour. Buhari and his colleagues plotted a coup and sacked a duly elected government. Therefore, Buhari is corrupt.

Even in power, he used corrupt way to detain people. For instance, in order to jail the then Vice-President, Chief Alex Ekwueme, Buhari's illegal regime planted $56K in Ekwueme's house. Nobody saw the money except Buhari and Idiagbon. Ekwueme protested and challenged the government to try him even in a Kangaroo court. Buhari had no evidence and as such he detained Ekwueme for 20 months without trial-even in a contrived military tribunal.

And when Buhari's fellow felons kicked him out in August 1985, a panel headed by Samuel Uwaifo (JSC) was set up to try Ekwueme and some other people. Giving his judgement, Uwaifo noted that it found no evidence of corruption against, pointing out that Ekwueme even left politics a poorer person.

Till today, Buhari has not been able to bring any shred of evidence to justify why he jailed an INNOCENT man.

Is Buhari the type of man to hand over this country to?

God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Presidency, PDP Over Obasanjo / Presidential Media Chat Live On NTA. / Unconfirmed Sms From Prof Jega!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.