Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola (28241 Views)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by 247frolicboss(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says his children are also facing the effects of the poor electricity supply presently being experienced in the country. He said they suffer from heat rashes, sweat a lot and also wonder what exactly he, as the minister in charge of power, is doing about the electricity challenge.

Fashola said this while speaking on Channels TV yesterday

"It's a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved. It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can't get fuel, so I can't power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected"he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/poor-electricity-supply-my-children-are.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2016
grin They just don't know what to say on air, they just go about spewing thrash undecided

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by TippyTop(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Here comes the Honourable Minister of Darkness.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2016
"It's a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing"

Foolish Fashola... I couldn't help but laugh while perusing this hilarious statement. Was it not this same scammer who said "A responsible government can provide 24 hours electricity in six months"??. It's now time to provide the aforementioned, and they are giving us excuses rather, All of a sudden, Governance is now rocket science.

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by bigtt76(f): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2016
O yeaaaa! As usual @embolden

247frolicboss:
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says his children are also facing the effects of the poor electricity supply presently being experienced in the country. He said they suffer from heat rashes, sweat a lot and also wonder what exactly he, as the minister in charge of power, is doing about the electricity challenge.

"It's a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved. It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can't get fuel, so I can't power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected"he said.

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

16 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by HAKKINS(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
he should be kept shut,is he not the power minister?

11 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by HAKKINS(f): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
he should be kept shut,is he not the power minister? ;Dhe should be kept shut,is he not the power minister?

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
247frolicboss:
"It's a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash [/b]and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved. It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can't get fuel, so I can't power my plants. [b]There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected"he said.
cc lalasticlala, mynd44

1) Even a local government chairman runs his house on 24 hours generator if there's no light all day.. Please keep this lies for your Zombie followers grin grin grin

2) Errors of yesterday? And the blame game continues. A Party with no developmental plans for the country has no option than to feed the gullible with lies. cheesy grin tongue tongue

I Hope Nigerians are enjoying the sweet change they asked for. tongue tongue tongue

We miss you GEJ embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Rochas embarassed

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
SIR. U MEAN YOUR CHILDREN IN ABROAD?.OR THE ONE IN KWARA STATE.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Dollyak(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
It is increasingly becoming obvious Fashola is clueless and out of his depth in the power sector. Anyways, you guys deserve your leaders.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by SleekAboki: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
I watched Fashola the other day on cable and he looked a shadow of the packaged goods sold to the nation via Lagos-ibadan press. You can imagine all the insults and un printable name he and tinubu called Jonathan.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by icedfire(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Which children? The one who have 24hours standby generator or the one's who enjoy 24hours light in US?

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by omohayek: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
What are all those criticizing Fashola expecting? Do you really imagine that contractual and infrastructural problems of long-standing can be magically resolved by any minister in the space of a few months, especially when the minister doesn't even yet have an augmented budget to work with?

Anybody who expects Nigeria's power situation to drastically improve overnight is living in a dream world. Suppliers are still not free to set their tariffs at true market rates, pipeline vandalism is ongoing and will likely be worsened by Buhari's policies, and there is nothing Fashola can legally do to force the courts to hurry up and decide contractual disputes between fuel suppliers, the discos, the gencos and PHCN. The problem with power in Nigeria has nothing to do with engineering and everything to do with economics/politics.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by dunkem21(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
He should just give us what the last administration was given us and we will be fine cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by ASL33: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
omohayek:
What are all those criticizing Fashola expecting? Do you really imagine that contractual and infrastructural problems of long-standing can be magically resolved by any minister in the space of a few months, especially when the minister doesn't even yet have an augmented budget to work with?

Anybody who expects Nigeria's power situation to drastically improve overnight is living in a dream world. Suppliers are still not free to set their tariffs at true market rates, pipeline vandalism is ongoing and will likely be worsened by Buhari's policies, and there is nothing Fashola can legally do to force the courts to hurry up and decide contractual disputes between fuel suppliers, the discos, the gencos and PHCN. The problem with power in Nigeria has nothing to do with engineering and everything to do with economics/politics.
If he has not given them the six months timeline I don't think anybody will be in his neck.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Zambux(f): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
What is fashola even saying, pls spare Nigerians those cheap lies. Heat rashes keh, sun burn ni dats if they are even in Nigeria.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by schrondinger: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin fashola is a Joker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Jesusloveyou: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
TippyTop:
At last here comes the Honourable Minister of Darkness.
u wil not read but rush to comment, in a simple analysis, the minister of light said it was the error of the past that gave darkness, but now the light wil come by correcting the past error
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Nelkoko: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
By now him 4 dey hide cos of shame instead of him to come on national tv talk rubbish. Wetin fashola know abt electricity generation?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Benjom(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Where is Prof. Barth Nnaji ?!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by omohayek: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
ASL33:
If he has not given them the six months timeline I don't think anybody will be in his neck.
Fair enough - he's now finding out that it's a lot easier to criticize from the sidelines than to be on the hot seat. Given the existing legal and political issues plaguing the sector, the most competent politician in the world couldn't fix Nigeria's power problems in such a time frame.

3 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by sweatlana: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
NA LIE!! angry

I weep for my conutry cry

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Segadem(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=14pt]Hmmmmm, I know this man for his integrity before he was made minister of power, works & housing but it's like Lai Muhammed has injected him with his virus[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Segadem(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zambux:
What is fashola even saying, pls spare Nigerians those cheap lies. Heat rashes keh, sun burn ni dats if they are even in Nigeria.
[size=14pt]help me ask am, he no get a/c for house? Oh sorry he no get fuel to power generator[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by unapapadeycraze: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Somebody please tell mr minister to CUM again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by chikel2000(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ii sympathize with Nigerians, where did we go wrong to deserve this?. U pay ur NEPA bills u wont see light, FG will just wake up n increase Light bills. Yet we pay without complaining n instead of light, we get total darkness.

4 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
fashola, you think you can fool us

5 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=lovefaith962 post=45088281][/quote]
don't ever mention me again with this nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by dubemnaija: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
BABAKABIRU301:
SIR. U MEAN YOUR CHILDREN IN ABROAD?.OR THE ONE IN KWARA STATE.

His children in nairaland grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by sorom4: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hahaha. Height of incompetence. I believe that his children has never shouted "UP NEPA" before like the children of the poor shouts when light comes after a very long time. Who is he fooling? Government of Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by ooshinibos: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
very funny , an oil producing nation that cannot supply itself Gas to power its own electricity .... you are a disgrace all of you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List / More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration / 5 Days To Go… Curious Public Peeps Into Politics, Fashion, Style Of First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.