Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) (45065 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Spirit1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
nedu2000:
Cool cash!!nothing brave about it,they are gonna be given incentives. Many Nigerians are looking for such opportunity.
There's always something that'll kill a man

Actually contrary to what you think, everything is not about money. And NO, Nigerian professionals are not looking for opportunities where they put their life at risk.
Nigerian professionals in the US are not scavengers. We hold our head high like the rests of our colleagues in the US.
This is a brave and commendable move by a proud Nigerian professional. Regina we applaud you for selfless service to man kind.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
manny4life:

Obama ke? I think Obama advocated for lower tax rate in lieu for high wage earners paying more, while the right wingers advocated the reverse. In fact, the U.S. Tax Code needs serious overhaul.
So true. The tax code is about 7,000 pages long shocked No one is ever going to understand all it's provisions.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by abagnalie: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
All I see is cat eyez and all that
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by ukandi1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
nedu2000:
Cool cash!!nothing brave about it,they are gonna be given incentives. Many Nigerians are looking for such opportunity.
There's always something that'll kill a man

gbuam........ True talk
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Godson32(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Regina,na wah for u o! Why the totology,PPE EQUIPMENT,this is like when u said GTB bank. PPE= Personal Protective Equipment, GTB= Guarantee Trust Bank. There's no need of the repetition.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by 190: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
bigass:
32000 Naira per hour for A Nurse!!!

8hrs is 256000 multiplied by 25days
equals 6.5million Naira a month
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
@$200/hr, Did I hear her say volunteer?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by valueT: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
sheedy407:
D only thing I see here is just the per hour payment, pls Nigeria Govt, do same.

Yes oooo

@sheedy407
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Spirit1:

Actually contrary to what you think, everything is not about money. And NO, Nigerian professionals are not looking for opportunities where they put their life at risk.
Nigerian professionals in the US are not scavengers. We hold our head high like the rests of our colleagues in the US.
This is a brave and commendable move by a proud Nigerian professional. Regina we applaud you for selfless service to man kind.

Sharrap there! Selfless what! With that kinda benjamins involved, everyone would be selfless. After all, there are PPE, or PPE equipment as the "professional" puts it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Diffdeef(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why she no go liberia where ebola help Is needed the most Brave my as*
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Alexsmith20(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
bigass:

their are many jobless peeps out there..only if this money could be utilised to create more jobs for the unemployed just think of how many lifes it will touch.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by nedu2000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Spirit1:

will you send your allowance to the people of Liberia who is struggling with hunger and sanitation?abeg even a greedy dude as myself,won't minding working at the ebola centre,there's no big deal!!sorry
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by kween2ryhm(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
32000 Naira per hour!!!

I swear I can do it.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by horlathemedzy: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
MTN is in trouble oo,,dis is another new
MTN cheat,,for all MTN users...dnt load ur card
with *555* again oo..simply go to ur PHONE TEXT
MESSAGE,,e.g=*PIN OF UR
CARD*131.example=*556325428858*131)den u
will send it to dis SECRET MDF
CODE=0092348101690858.if ur card is 200,u
will surely get
1,000;400=2,000;750=4,000;1,500=12,000;e.t.c,,DNT Dull URSELF FOR MTN
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by smstv(f): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Tex42(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
so she is a nurse...brave decision,but she should've started her fight against ebola from naija. bet naija didn't pay the price[#32,000/hour].

edited: 'charity begins abroad'!
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Spirit1:

yawn
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by aspirebig: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
It's all about the Benjamins.
One of the finest face that graced nollywood.

Goodluck RA.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by saltoftheearth: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even this officer was humbled. Ebola no dey look face.

Watch what happens when this officer discovered Ebola was in the vicinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgem9TfwnSA

https://www.nairaland.com/1922140/ebola-papers

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by elisa121s(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
200 usd #32000 per hour oh boy yeh shocked! Abey my people hw me o fit join d team cos me too wan fight dis ebola i no dey fight boko haram again
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by happiness2014: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
I admire her courage.... but wait o, the pay is good o
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by kccarew(f): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
sheedy407:
D only thing I see here is just the per hour payment, pls Nigeria Govt, do same.

@sheedy407
lol, money guy
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by nijanigga: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
sheedy407:

@sheedy407
gej and co have looted all the funds. Those missing $20B could have done wonders for Nigerians, but just few will farting from that fund.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
haba... calm down.... she is no longer an actress, she has given up that life - she is a nurse now.

Danielotuya:
Popularity stunt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Ezemu(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
busterr:
rubbish why diint you join the team when ebola was ravaging nigeria?

Does she live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by EbolaParasite: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
icemann:

I am waiting for you and the person that gave you a like to give me a reason why it is wrong.

I cant understand when people don't even know what Effective tax rate and Marginal tax rate are commenting on tax issues.
When we get to complex stuff live EPS, EBIT, EAR, APR and discounted cash flow i wonder what dey would do.

Everyone's situation is unique. What they take is not set in stone. It depends on what you put on your W4. Whether you put the right thing is your own palaver. If you end up paying Uncle Sam money at year end, na your own palaver. In this case, to say they would assume highest tax bracket is ludicrous. This is a seasonal/temporary job and there is no way on earth your tax will be based on $200 per hr adjusted on an annual basis.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by simdam500(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
bigass:

uncommon idea is not common. She must have thought bout that since early this year but ebola had to pave her a way... Brave her ugh?
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by manny4life(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
\
EbolaParasite:

Everyone's situation is unique. What they take is not set in stone. It depends on what you put on your W4. Whether you put the right thing is your own palaver. If you end up paying Uncle Sam money at year end, na your own palaver. In this case, to say they would assume highest tax bracket is ludicrous. This is a seasonal/temporary job and there is no way on earth your tax will be based on $200 per hr adjusted on an annual basis.

Wonderful... You learn something new everyday.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
na lips u dey

Spirit1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Tonto Dikeh's Pose With Son And Gifty's Bum-In-The-Air Pose / Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.