Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) (45096 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by itstpia1: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2014

Everyone's situation is unique. What they take is not set in stone. It depends on what you put on your W4. Whether you put the right thing is your own palaver. If you end up paying Uncle Sam money at year end, na your own palaver. In this case, to say they would assume highest tax bracket is ludicrous. This is a seasonal/temporary job and there is no way on earth your tax will be based on $200 per hr adjusted on an annual basis.

the more money you make, the higher your taxes.

earning too much will also automatically disqualify you from receiving many other benefits meant for lower income earners unless you fudge your income, and then you'll get caught at some point.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by dellaziz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
[w
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
dellaziz:

U NEVA SPEAK PIDGIN 4 DIS FORUM B4 O...HOPE SAY DAT IS D PERMANENT ID CARD TO SHOW SAY U GET BONA FIDE NAIJA BLOOD 4 UR VEINS

I am seriously kidding..... buh speak pidgin once in a while now

Lol my family and friends laugh at me when I try cry
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by realugee: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cool...
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2014
just5 got to find out this woman got a large heart.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by dellaziz(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol my family and friends laugh at me when I try cry

TRY HARDER..... E NO GO KE U
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by 6packdude: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

earning too much will also automatically disqualify you from receiving many other benefits meant for lower income earners unless you fudge your income, and then you'll get caught at some point.

Why would you wanna receive benefits meant for low income earners if your salary is enough to put you in the middle to upper class?
The benefits were created for a reason, to complement the low class income, not middle or upper class income
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by pzworld: 12:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Promote online, your songs, dance crew,
modelling works and design skills.
Also get a chance to participate in our
upcoming modelling and art work Ground
finally in abuja garki on 29 Nov 2014.
Visit us at our Aba office: No 14 Azikiwe
road Abia state
Or
For more enquiries call mr darry
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by itstpia1: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2014
6packdude:

Why would you wanna receive benefits meant for low income earners if your salary is enough to put you in the middle to upper class?
The benefits were created for a reason, to complement the low class income, not middle or upper class income

because your disposable income is low.

there's such a thing as being rich on paper only.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by guyX(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by 6packdude: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

because your disposable income is low.

there's such a thing as being rich on paper only.

Still doesn't make sense to go after what was designated for certain category. Our focus should be on the taxation process period. This is the reason I prefer republicans to the democrats
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by itstpia1: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2014
6packdude:

Still doesn't make sense to go after what was designated for certain category. Our focus should be on the taxation process period. This is the reason I prefer republicans to the democrats

its not going after anything.

who you prefer is your personal business, i didnt ask for your preferences.

at most you find a nazi style designation, thats your own choice, dont involve me, thanks.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by 6packdude: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

its not going after anything.

who you prefer is your personal business, i didnt ask for your preferences.

at most you find a nazi style designation, thats your own choice, dont involve me, thanks.

Weirdo, bye undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by itstpia1: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2014
what is weird about my comment/s?

i wonder why so many freaks are just parroting s.tupidly all over nl now.

zombies.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by 6packdude: 1:59am On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:
what is weird about my comment/s?

i wonder why so many freaks are just parroting s.tupidly all over nl now.

zombies.

I was trying to engage you in an intellectual conversation/argument but you went 360 on me. Oh wait, I assume your level of intelligence. Like I said, enjoy your evening/morning
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by whitec: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Good
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by tecmon: 3:16am On Oct 25, 2014
We shoul start screening pple at airports
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Irritant: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2014
shocked Such is life.....may the gods of our Land be with u angry
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Morotov1(m): 3:49am On Oct 25, 2014
manny4life:
$200 is cool money

Annual hrs is about 2,040 hrs x $200 = $408,000 shocked shocked

Abegi, this is not true jare... A nurse making $408k annually multiplied by how many tens of nurses. If nurses are making $408k, then doctors will be making $1 million. The lab scientist and research teams will be making more than nurses, then doctors will make $1million. How much is the annual budget?
Ebola teams are paid depending on the level of contact they have with the bodily fluids and care given to patients by each professionals. Research scientists and lab scientists works with the collected fluid but doctors most importantly nurses swims in the bodily fluid while caring for the patients.
This is not salary so it won't be a bad taste to compensate them adequately.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by kilokeys(m): 4:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Danielotuya:
Popularity stunt!!!

what a fool u r... she chose to be unpopular.. she was popular before u entered puberty
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by deebrain(m): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Abbey2sam:
And should i give a fucckk

maybe, then kindly Bleep yourself after u do.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by donodion(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2014
lastpage:
I guess this is the difference between living within an environment of "acute poverty" (as you can read from the post of most people here) and living in an environment where such amount is not considered "extreme"!

The truth is: As an Ebola Nurse/Volunteer, you are putting your life (and what you stand for in your family on the line) and the American Govt knows this and is READY TO REMUNERATE YOU ADEQUATELY FOR IT. The more the danger involved, the more the pay. That is how it should work!

Contrast that to the Nigerian Govt where Money allocated for Ebola Management is cornered by the Minister to "BUY VEHICLES" like that is the biggest problem we have in an Ebola Epidemic (the "tribal bigots" can hammer me over this since "it is our brother that is involved" grin ),
Even those that showed up to Volunteer at the IDH Yaba where denied registration (as one article l read showed) just so that one "Oga at the Top" can chop the money meant to pay volunteers!

Dont blame her for not coming down here to volunteer, none of you, if you had the option, will pass-over $200/hour to come to volunteer in Nigeria where even money meant to procure Protective Equipment (PPE) is EMBEZZLED by public servants after-all, as our President said: LOOTING IS NOT STEALING! shocked shocked

Go figure!

Lastpage!

Give it to them as always bro.Gbam!!!
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Abrakhan: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2014
I beg Regina don't sign the contract as sawyer did, fear God no matter what they give you.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Kbworld: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2014
she b nurse ne? high service
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by stigman(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2014
busterr:
rubbish why diint you join the team when ebola was ravaging nigeria?

And what did your government do for the family of the doctor that lost her life
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2014
[size=28pt]Why is nobody asking the most pertinent Question:

Who pays $200 per hour to all this American medical staff? America perhaps?[/size]

[size=18pt]NO! - It is the countries selected for Ebola propaganda that would pay.

They will pay astronomical amounts for all the US and European medical agencies and troops pouring into the region.

Have you not wonder why IMF and World Bank are salivating and estimating Ebola (hoax) will cost the selected countries approx $32Bn[/size]

[size=22pt]Ebola is a hoax that is aimed at justifying the take over of the rich natural resources of the region using World Bank and IMF loans, These West African countries will also pay for the vaccines that the Western Nations has produced for them.

The vaccines is going to be the real killers of Africans but of course the vaccine deaths would be recorded as Ebola deaths[/size]

[size=22pt]Africans need to wake up the white man has not stopped working towards our destruction[/size]
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by EbolaParasite: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

Nobody is arguing that. We all know the more you make, the higher your taxes. The argument was based on the poster that said she will pay 39.6% because of the 200 per hr job and I corrected the poster. She can not be classified as earning in the highest tax bracket because it is a seasonal/part time job and probably wont work more than 3 hrs a week sef.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by EbolaParasite: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=28pt]Why is nobody asking the most pertinent Question:

Who pays $200 per hour to all this American medical staff? America perhaps?[/size]

[size=18pt]NO! - It is the countries selected for Ebola propaganda that would pay.

They will pay astronomical amounts for all the US and European medical agencies and troops pouring into the region.

Have you not wonder why IMF and World Bank are salivating and estimating Ebola (hoax) will cost the selected countries approx $32Bn[/size]
[/color

[size=22pt]Ebola is a hoax that is aimed at justifying the take over of the rich natural resources of the region using World Bank and IMF loans, These West African countries will also pay for the vaccines that the Western Nations has produced for them.

The vaccines is going to be the real killers of Africans but of course the vaccine deaths would be recorded as Ebola deaths[/size]

[color=#000099][size=22pt]Africans need to wake up the white man has not stopped working towards our destruction[/size]

So the Nigerian Doctor that died from contacting Sawyer was a Hoax too. Dont let her family members send amadioha and sango to you oo.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
The Nigerian Doctor did not die. She is lying low counting her money.
EbolaParasite:

So the Nigerian Doctor that died from contacting Sawyer was a Hoax too. Dont let her family members send amadioha and sango to you oo.
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by 6packdude: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
The Nigerian Doctor did not die. She is lying low counting her money.
You alright bro? Schizophrenic?
Re: Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
What type of intelligent response is this?

Is it because you believe that your press media cannot deceive you?

All the main press media in all the countries selected for Ebola (Nigeria included) are part of the hoax, as are all the press media in the white man countries that are responsible for the hoax.
6packdude:

You alright bro? Schizophrenic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head / Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.