Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode (1252 Views)

L / In My Vision Today I Saw Boko Haram Attacks In Edo State / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Johnnyessence(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, a Lagos State
governorship aspirant, on Friday promised to
create a clean, secure and prosperous state, if
elected.
Ambode made the promise at Onikan, Lagos
Island, where he declared to run for governorship
of the state on the platform of the All
Progressive Congress.
“I make this declaration with the highest sense of
responsibility because I believe I have the
qualities required to continue the giant strides
which APC has achieved in recent years in
Lagos.
“My vision and mission is to create a clean,
secure and prosperous environment, driven by a
vibrant economy, supported by quality service,
equity and justice,” he said.
The aspirant said Lagos, in the last 15 years,
had witnessed an irreversible growth and
development with a concrete foundation laid by
former Governor, Mr Bola Tinubu, .
Ambode said the consolidation and actualisation
of such growth had been achieved by the
incumbent Gov Babatunde Fashola and pledged
to follow suit.
He added that his leadership would be
accountable, with all the principles of good
governance.
“No matter your age, sex, tribe or any other
status, as long as you reside in Lagos, we will
make Lagos habitable for you.”
Ambode said his administration will work hard to
create job opportunities and offer selfless
services to the people, thereby making them
open to more foreign investors.
The aspirant called on Christians, Muslims and
people of other religious persuasions to come out
enmasse and vote for the candidate of their
choice.
“In February 2015, Lagosians will once again
elect a governor that will not only continue the
great works of the past leaders but lead the
people of Lagos to greater economic heights.”
Such a leader, he added, was expected to lead
the state to prosperity, accountable democracy
and more importantly, protection of lives and
property. www.punchng.com/news/my-vision-is-to-create-prosperous-lagos-ambode/

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Johnnyessence(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
korobucci is just wasting his time he doesn't remember what he do in osun where by he followed d 75,000 security operatives to osun election and at d end of d day d will of God and d people prevail .korobucci will surely waste fg money again Cos' d people of epe and d Lagos elites will vote in ambode to be their next governor in 2015 election. fashola av done well

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
The Incoming Governor of Lagos State Has Spoken!!!

Lagos is APC
APC is Lagos
Ambode 4 Governor

4 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by pendy79: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
In as much as I feel disturbed that the rotational agreement between the 5divisions that constitutes Lagos State is being jettisoned by the emergence of Ambode, one cannot but get wowed by his performance in the turning around of the IGR of lagos. Lagos can surely bullshit the FG and its piecemeal monthly allocation.

If it is Ambode and if fashola is strongly behind this ticket cos likes poles attracts then I'm all in make them just use my sister Abike Dabiri as deputy to pacify my division.

Performance over sentiments any day......

3 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by adebayo201: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lagos for show!!!

My vision is to create a clean site for all Nairalanders-Seun
lipsrsealed
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Desola(f): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
pendy79:
In as much as I feel disturbed that the rotational agreement between the 5divisions that constitutes Lagos State is being jettisoned by the emergence of Ambode, one cannot but get wowed by his performance in the turning around of the IGR of lagos. Lagos can surely bullshit the FG and its piecemeal monthly allocation.

If it is Ambode and if fashola is strongly behind this ticket cos likes poles attracts then I'm all in make them just use my sister Abike Dabiri as deputy to pacify my division.

You are the only Oga offspring i've heard say kind things about Anti mi Abike o.

Anyway sha, as per awa prefious dizkoshon, na Islanders ancestral seat the governorship be.

E ba wa gbaa be. grin

[size=5pt]where is Ambode from sef?[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by seanet02: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
E don tey
Desola:

You are the only Oga offspring i've heard say kind things about Anti mi Abike o.

Anyway sha, as per awa prefious dizkoshon, na Islanders ancestral seat the governorship be.

E ba wa gbaa be. grin

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Desola(f): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
seanet02:
E don tey

Aboju mi n ri double ni?

Seanet ko yi?
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Realdeals(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
For those Nairalander looking for a Christian Governor in Lagos, here you have it! Akinwunmi Ambode. Hope you are satisfy now

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by GuyFawkes: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
pendy79:

Abike don big pass deputy o jare
3 terms as a federal legislator to now stoop to be a deputy haba.
Deputy govs are mere appendages TBH.
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by pendy79: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Desola:

E ba wa gbaa be. grin

Deso, guess her larger than life activities in the diaspora community makes her more prominent and popular with me than those at home but really I hear good reports about her. She's only a rep. not a budget wielding executive, expectations should be lower with her .

Your islander lo ni eko no work o. Baba kekere from badagry was there, baba go slow from epe too so your analogy no work o. Lagos na IBILE.

Cosmopolitan nature of lagos not helping we natives at all and our overting accommodating nature isn't a good political tool also. That's why you can hear all these aje okuta ma mu omi dey claim numbers and population with us. But a good lagos for me is all that matters

Ambo I hear is from somewhere in Ondo state but then how many indigenous governors has lagos produced since independence? Even ojuyobo is from osun so like I said ......

Performance over sentiments anyday.......
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by seanet02: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na me o
Desola:

Aboju mi n ri double ni?

Seanet ko yi?
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Last November, he said to me in his office at V.I "you are looking at the next Governor of Lagos State". Ambode is Tinubu's anointed, and has all it takes to out-perform our dear Fashola. Ride on boss.
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by courage54(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
The Incoming Governor of Lagos State Has Spoken!!!

Lagos is APC
APC is Lagos
Ambode 4 Governor

Boss, I was at his campaign office this week and I think he is a wonder and visionary person that has the ability to pilot Lagos state to a more greater height. Those are the kind of leaders that are lacking among our brothers across the Niger.
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by sequence(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ambode has the capability to rule Lagos. Ambode..ati de. Itesiwaju Ilueko lo jemi logun. Forward Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:

Boss, I was at his campaign office this week and I think he is a wonder and visionary person that has the ability to pilot Lagos state to a more greater height. Those are the kind of leaders that are lacking among our brothers across the Niger.
He is one of the brain behind the Lagos State Economic Transformation. I am 500% optimistic that he will dwarf the great records of Tinubu and Fashola within his first term in office.

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
. . .and an even more prosperous Tinubu, I guess.
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by Desola(f): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2014
pendy79:

Deso, guess her larger than life activities in the diaspora community makes her more prominent and popular with me than those at home but really I hear good reports about her. She's only a rep. not a budget wielding executive, expectations should be lower with her .

Your islander lo ni eko no work o. Baba kekere from badagry was there, baba go slow from epe too so your analogy no work o. Lagos na IBILE.

Cosmopolitan nature of lagos not helping we natives at all and our overting accommodating nature isn't a good political tool also. That's why you can hear all these aje okuta ma mu omi dey claim numbers and population with us. But a good lagos for me is all that matters

Ambo I hear is from somewhere in Ondo state but then how many indigenous governors has lagos produced since independence? Even ojuyobo is from osun so like I said ......

Performance over sentiments anyday.......

Yeeparipa mo gbe! mo ku! mo daran!!!!

Ondo abi ki lo ti wi? When a bonafide Isale Eko chic like me dey hia? Temi ba mi! Tinubu ti ta wa lopo!!! I love my Yoruba people but abeg, there are so many over qualified Eko natives that can take that position ojare!

You see why I don't like this Tinubu now? I cannot stomach this imposition o, it is becoming ridiculous ke! Iru gbogbo jangbon jangbon wo niyen ke?

Anyway, Abike no get liver for the mata abeg and the last time I was in Ikorodu, things didn't seem so great ojare. That garage was an eyesore! Omo ibo ti gba garagi tan mo yin lowo. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by chamboy(m): 2:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Ambode pls focus more on completion of Fash's Projects first. Thanks
Re: My Vision Is To Create Prosperous Lagos – Ambode by PaulJohn1: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Desola:

Yeeparipa mo gbe! mo ku! mo daran!!!!

Ondo abi ki lo ti wi? When a bonafide Isale Eko chic like me dey hia? Temi ba mi! Tinubu ti ta wa lopo!!! I love my Yoruba people but abeg, there are so many over qualified Eko natives that can take that position ojare!

You see why I don't like this Tinubu now? I cannot stomach this imposition o, it is becoming ridiculous ke! Iru gbogbo jangbon jangbon wo niyen ke?

Anyway, Abike no get liver for the mata abeg and the last time I was in Ikorodu, things didn't seem so great ojare. That garage was an eyesore! Omo ibo ti gba garagi tan mo yin lowo. grin

Even with the road construction and beautification from Ketu to Ikorodu?
The roundabout will be reconstructed along with the road construction nearing completion there. Abi you no see the rendered image of how the final look of Ikorodu 'll be on a street board there? which already the area is taking the look gradually.

And sis Desola, malo underestimate votes ti Ikorodu ni at all. Close to a million inhabitants.
Dabiri Erewa is well loved by the people of Ikorodu, based on her performance at the house of rep, on bills sponsored and her clean record, it won't be bad making her deputy to Ambode.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Must Go / Ekweme Praises Buhari For Ending Maitatsine / Nasarawa State-APGA Gubernatorial candidate. Labara_Maku at campaign rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.