Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Merrybet Punt For Pride III - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merrybet Punt For Pride III (161873 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Goodnuel: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Don't mind that mumu. . . If they pay his gonna appreciate and give praise to merrybet in public. . .because the competition is not done in corner.
You and insults sha... SMH*
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
lexylexy:
@akraym,why the long silence bro. Hw far with d top-up u promised? Abeg try drop am before weekend reach o,so we can use it nd play game dis weekend abeg. Btw, happy new year.

lwkmd. . . U're still waiting for that broke dude promise.

Akraym broke pass you. . . He will even happy if you wanna credict his merrybet acct. .

It won't take him more than 2hours to buy merrybet gold voucher 4rm bank and send to una . . But you knw wat?. . Akraym is seriously Broke.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by lexylexy(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

lwkmd. . . U're still waiting for that broke dude promise.
Akraym broke pass you. . . He will even happy if you wanna credict his merrybet acct. .
It won't take him more than 2hours to buy merrybet gold voucher 4rm bank and send to una . . But you knw wat?. . Akraym is seriously Broke.

Lmfao, lol,Nna dis guy u too funny o, chaiii! grin
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by kroosx: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Plz any update? Has merrybet paid?... Abi d guy don jonze dis nigas... Wot a shame it will be... Oga merrybet no fall ur hand o
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by iykmora(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2015
When is the closing ceremony coming up... Or e don come and go w.out me knowing... grin
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2015
kroosx:
Plz any update? Has merrybet paid?... Abi d guy don jonze dis nigas... Wot a shame it will be... Oga merrybet no fall ur hand o
merrybet didnt sponsor anythin bro, from page 1 of this thread til here, did u see a single word from merrybet? 1.5mill aint beans bro. If merry wanted sponsorin it would v been on thier site as well, and trust me d rules would v been tougher. Akyrm made a little cash for merry sha# as par agent tins#. But I also believe d winner n runner ups should be in profit from thier total bet won(#100 stakes. . .lolx) all through d competition, so dey should make do wit dat , while we hope merryB pays of which i doubt, 'cos dey r not known for payment delays. . . As i Signing off #GREEN VILLE PUNTERS a.k.a PUNTERS BARRACKS reppin.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by PuntGenius: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
I dey feel say na the Ojoro wey dey involved no make Dem pay. This pfp does not have a winner. It was won with 1.4 Odds instead of 1.5 minimum
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 12, 2015
PuntGenius:
I dey feel say na the Ojoro wey dey involved no make Dem pay. This pfp does not have a winner. It was won with 1.4 Odds instead of 1.5 minimum
u shld think properly my friend, because d moderator of d event, akyrm, claimed he was always in constant contact wit Merrybet, so d odd thin would v been identified a problem, on or b4 now.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by PuntGenius: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
dOriginal:
u shld think properly my friend, because d moderator of d event, akyrm, claimed he was always in constant contact wit Merrybet, so d odd thin would v been identified a problem, on or b4 now.

Well somebody posted a screenshot of the slip here previously, the game was minimum of 1 red card (No) @ 1.4 and Akraym validated it. I don't mind going through the stress to give u the screenshot if you need it.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by lexylexy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
where is akraym? Oya come explain urself. D worst part is dat even d guys dat won are not even saying anything.abeg akraym say something...and where is d damn top-up already!
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by iykmora(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
D worst part is dat even d guys dat won are not even saying anything.
imagine that...#KeepWatching
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2015
PuntGenius:

Well somebody posted a screenshot of the slip here previously, the game was minimum of 1 red card (No) @ 1.4 and Akraym validated it. I don't mind going through the stress to give u the screenshot if you need it.
am nt doubtin u bro but read my post again to understand where am comin from.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by dicksj93: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Affuuussaaattt....Dyyyyyggggg!!!!....Looowiiz....were is everybody!!!!aaafffuusssaa....eehhmm...sori...aaakkkrrraayyym...!!!!! Una fit cum exprain wat r goin ons here
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by lexylexy(m): 5:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Don't mind those guys,they are big boys,they don't need the money.even if the whole excercise was a sham,at least make an effort to know why u hav not been paid. It won't cost u anything.but they jst kept quiet.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by osram(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls house muna help me I placed a bet on merrybet n I won it but merrybet cancelled d bet and return my stake alone......iz dz how they do to dia customers

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by osram(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2015
akraym:
[size=18pt]PARTICIPANTS ARE ADVISED TO DROP THEIR PICKS HERE[/size]

Rules for the Punt for Pride tournament Sponsored by Merrybet. Supported by nairaland.com

1. Minimum odd is 1.5 (single or combo)

2. All markets and odd must be from , and must also stake on your game for it to be valid.

3. Just copy and paste your games here after staking. We are only after the games and odd, not the amount staked, but remember minimum amount to stake is N100.

4. Picks from any sport and market (DrawNoBet, DoubleChance, 1x2, Over/Under, etc.) from only

5. Live in-play NOT allowed. Odds at in-play change rapidly and we can't keep a good record on such fast-changing odds.

6. Points will be used to grade punters odds (rounded to the nearest whole number) eg
1.55 = 2pts
2.76 = 3pts
2.44 = 2pts
5.59 = 6pts
5.49 = 5pts
(in essence, from .5 and above, ur odd will be rounded to the nearest whole number).
All points starts at 1. If u lose any of ur selections(single/accumulator), no point will be added to u.

7. Singles or accumulator ONLY; no Canadian, Goliath, Yankee. In other words, no 3-from-4 or 5-from-7.Keep it simple.

8. 5 slots to be given each week to all contestants. You can use all your slots on 1 selection but you cannot post any other selection once ur slots are exhausted for the week.
Pls house muna help me I placed a bet on merrybet n I won it but merrybet cancelled d bet and return my stake alone......iz dz how they do to dia customers

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by akraym(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Merrybet has promised to pay the winners soon. They are putting things in place to host the winners. Its gonna be publicised. Pix of the event would be posted on social media(s) as well as nairaland.

As for the winner of the predict and win. I can't send you pins unless the winners are paid. The competition is about them, not you. What of if I send you pins and they ended up not been paid.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by osram(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
akraym:
Merrybet has promised to pay the winners soon. They are putting things in place to host the winners. Its gonna be publicised. Pix of the event would be posted on social media(s) as well as nairaland.

As for the winner of the predict and win. I can't send you pins unless the winners are paid. The competition is about them, not you. What of if I send you pins and they ended up not been paid.
oga tell nairabet to pay me my bet dat I won and they cancelled
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Goodnuel: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
akraym:

Na wa ooo... I think u shud send them the pins as u re nt Merrybet but a body on ur own. If Chelsea wins the UCL and UEFA refuses to pay them the price money fr some reasons, will bookies not also pay punters who tipped chelsea to win the the trophy??

4 Likes

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by PuntGenius: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Goodnuel:
[/b] Na wa ooo... I think u shud send them the pins as u re nt Merrybet but a body on ur own. If Chelsea wins the UCL and UEFA refuses to pay them the price money fr some reasons, will bookies not also pay punters who tipped chelsea to win the the trophy??

hahahaha, guy you funny o, see bad analogy, but that's the plain truth. I guess the guy is broke and he wants to beg for money from the winners and he is not even sure merrybet will pay. Never make a promise you cant fulfill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by MrMann1(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2015
akraym:

Its not good enough to be silent over any of these updates all this while.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2015
PuntGenius:

hahahaha, guy you funny o, see bad analogy, but that's the plain truth. I guess the guy is broke and he wants to beg for money from the winners and he is not even sure merrybet will pay. Never make a promise you cant fulfill.

1million Likes. . .
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Goodnuel: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2015
PuntGenius:

right.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by lexylexy(m): 3:09am On Jan 19, 2015
akraym:
please note this pledge isn't from

This is an akraym initiative. Where there's a tie. Winner will be selected through a random process

Guy if dis is ur initiative,so wetin concern merrybet paying d winners. Its jst like when Dstv was showing d world cup, dey promised great prizes for d viewers dat text in or predict d winner of d competition. I predict ze Germans to win. Now Germany wins and fifa get to pay them.dat has nothing to do with Dstv giving me my prize for predicting correctly.I won't care less if fifa pays Germany or not. So u got no excuse at all for ur mess up. U jst have to send d pins NOW!

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by lexylexy(m): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Akraym stop all this nonsense excuse and send d pins.if dis is ur initiative then stand up to it. U never mentioned anything about merrybet paying d winners before u redeem ur pledge so pay up.If u are broke then say so already so we know d situation but next time,don't make promises u can't fulfill.its as simple as dat.d competition is not about d winners but about every punter dat participated in pfp whether directly or otherwise,including spectators.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
akraym:

hehehe. There is gonna b no pay meehn. cheesy
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Buddyy(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2015
MERRYBET about to disgrace theirselves cheesy cheesy &i trust the Nairaland population to drag them all over the internet. Anytime any one types in "Merrybet" on google, the results wont be funny, all because of just #1.5M promise they couldnt fullfil. cheesy cheesy
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by juwoonn(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Yeye dey smell....

e-WAR mood available shortly....
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by chimajii: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Let me laugh at them!! Kikikikikiki...Hear me and Hear me well, as I said before this tin u ppu call tourney kicked off. MerryBet will Never, I repeat, Will Never Pay U ppu that 1mill abi 1.5mill. Read my lips!!! U tink coughing out 1mill is easy. Ask urself. Even if they were. To all all the cash u all used for the tourney, it's not Up to 100k..am even being nice by saying 100. All u guys did was PROMOTE them for free.
And if at all they want to consider u guys, they probably 'out of pity' pay 10k. Yalls rant and mudslinging wud do nothing.
1. This wasn't televised? No ads,nothing for. Such Huge money at stake.
2. Did u ppu ever tink of putting this tin on paper? Chai.
U ppu lost out on both sides.
Nairabet wud have been the best bet. Yall wud have talked mr.alabi into at least doing something for onah.
Need I mention, why shud merry bet even help onah? When Longie abuse them from head reach ground.
Heheheheheh nnnnn *wat do I knw*
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by juwoonn(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
chimajii:
Let me laugh at them!! Kikikikikiki...Hear me and Hear me well, as I said before this tin u ppu call tourney kicked off. MerryBet will Never, I repeat, Will Never Pay U ppu that 1mill abi 1.5mill. Read my lips!!! U tink coughing out 1mill is easy. Ask urself. Even if they were. To all all the cash u all used for the tourney, it's not Up to 100k..am even being nice by saying 100. All u guys did was PROMOTE them for free.
And if at all they want to consider u guys, they probably 'out of pity' pay 10k. Yalls rant and mudslinging wud do nothing.
Nairabet wud have been the best bet. Yall wud have talked mr.alabi into at least doing something for onah.
Need I mention, why shud merry bet even help onah? When Longie abuse them from head reach ground.
Akin Alabi will pay it within a second...nairabet na buje bu danu
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Buddyy(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
chimajii:
the point is,,the prize money allocations were his idea...&if he knew he couldnt pay up, then why bother? e-war Loading...Shiit about to get real Nasty
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by juwoonn(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Televise ke? What promotion is greater than calling the winners to collect a check and televising the little show with some pics to use as postals... Nothing has been done wrong so far, except of course from merrybet's side...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (116)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.