Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896744 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by faithoj: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2018
please any information about training school yet? we are in march already and they leave people hanging without any information. which is not nice. i thought the next batch of training school was meant to start in march?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2018
faithoj:
please any information about training school yet? we are in march already and they leave people hanging without any information. which is not nice. i thought the next batch of training school was meant to start in march?

Exercise a little patience. It would seem they just concluded TMI for everyone last week. Some people have been disqualified after the TMI as they've been sent regret mails already and I think they're still sending regret mails. Between this week and next week at least we should know wassup. Just be more patient and prayerful
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gaxx01(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2018
faithoj:

After TMI, the last stage of assessment is the opening of accounts for 10 customers with at least 200k in each account or a single account with 5m.. I'll suggest to plan towards that first, as you'll be given only a span of at most 2weeks.
NB: mails for medicalz will come before the account opening assessment.. DONT BE DISCOURAGED!
See you guys in TS!

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dennis2(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Teeymi:

Exercise a little patience. It would seem they just concluded TMI for everyone last week. Some people have been disqualified after the TMI as they've been sent regret mails already and I think they're still sending regret mails. Between this week and next week at least we should know wassup. Just be more patient and prayerful
Do you know of anyone who received regret mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Dennis2:

Do you know of anyone who received regret mail?

Not directly but I've been told of a few persons who got regret mails last week by friends who also attended the interview. Thats the reason I think last week and maybe part if not the whole of this week might be used for disseminating regret mails because it seems they send out regret mails before success mails
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gaxx01:

After TMI, the last stage of assessment is the opening of accounts for 10 customers with at least 200k in each account or a single account with 5m.. I'll suggest to plan towards that first, as you'll be given only a span of at most 2weeks.
NB: mails for medicalz will come before the account opening assessment.. DONT BE DISCOURAGED!
See you guys in TS!

How will one be able to pull that off without training?? I'm talking about getting 10 customers. �
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gaxx01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
KASTIEL:

How will one be able to pull that off without training?? I'm talking about getting 10 customers. �

It's very possible: Friends, family, relatives, church/mosque members etc..

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
faithoj:
Are you a part of this years batch or last year?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please is anyone still waiting from last year?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gaxx01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
veekkkiiiii:

Me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jay20(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gaxx01:

See you guys in TS!

I heard from someone that got the job last year that the 2million is after the training school not before..Training school spans for 5 months and 5months after, you get your brand new car whose cost will be deducted from the salary..I think 83k every month leaving you with 174k till you pay up.the salary is 257k without the car loan..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gaxx01(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jay20:

I heard from someone that got the job last year that the 2million is after the training school not before..Training school spans for 5 months and 5months after, you get your brand new car whose cost will be deducted from the salary..I think 83k every month leaving you with 174k till you pay up.the salary is 257k without the car loan..

Nahhh it is before TS! Trust me....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Akannn: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
veekkkiiiii:

Yes, myself
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Transitions: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hey friends @Lagos candidate... I recall on the day of panel interview 3rd Feb 2018, some persons were asked to append their details on a sheet; They scaled through benchmark on both tests but never got an invite... Just asking, Has any been contacted since then
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by faithoj: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
veekkkiiiii:

Are you a part of this years batch or last year?
i did my test since last year i have gone through all the recruitment processes including medicals. i did my medicals last year october too
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gaxx01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
faithoj:

i did my test since last year i have gone through all the recruitment processes including medicals. i did my medicals last year october too

We are together..
U also opt for d option of joining this year's batch yh?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Smartass411: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2018
If you need personal coaching on any job or aptitude test or past questions and helpful tips contact me on geegeedee01@yahoo.com......you would be forever grateful �
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sistah: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2018
Hello, please does anyone have a number we can call or some type of contact within the bank that has info on when training school should start? We were given a date of march 5th but obviously, it has passed. Are we expecting anything this month at all? Pls let's make calls and inquire.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ifex867(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2018
sistah:
Hello, please does anyone have a number we can call or some type of contact within the bank that has info on when training school should start? We were given a date of march 5th but obviously, it has passed. Are we expecting anything this month at all? Pls let's make calls and inquire.
I think we shld exercise a little patience and feel less anxious, the recruitment process is still on-going and hasn't ended. I don't see any reason calling to know what, when or where of their next line of action
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
sistah:

You will be called when it's time... just chill and relax. Try to make connections and contact people that will help you with your 2M... and TRUST ME you might be given less than 5 banking days to raise the 2M. So, chill madam... I hope you're a madam

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
All right. Please if anyone is contacted let the room know
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pple av started receiving mails for final assessment. They received d mail dis evening n they were told to come to the head office tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emcee6:
Pple av started receiving mails for final assessment. They received d mail dis evening n they were told to come to the head office tomorrow
final assessment again? I thought the next stage is medicals?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchyslim: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Emcee6:
Did u get the mail too ?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Emcee6:

Please which one is final assessment? Is it the stage we would be asked to source for 2million? Please anyone with useful information on this should kindly enlighten me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Teeymi:

Please which one is final assessment? Is it the stage we would be asked to source for 2million? Please anyone with useful information on this should kindly enlighten me
Yes. 10 accounts to total 2M or one account with 5M fixed deposit for 180 days. The 2M is not for 180 days, I heard d money can b withdrawn after TS begins or after you av received a confirmation from olasunkanmi.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Thobiesol: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Teeymi:

Did you receive the mail for final assessment teeymi?
You did your test in Ibadan??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teeymi(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
@Emcee6 okay. thank you.

@Thobiesol Yes, I did my test in Ibadan but i haven't received any mail yet
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Brooklyn2222(f): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Emcee6:

Yes. 10 accounts to total 2M or one account with 5M fixed deposit for 180 days. The 2M is not for 180 days, I heard d money can b withdrawn after TS begins or after you av received a confirmation from olasunkanmi.
good morning please when you say 10 accounts to total 2M does it mean that each of the 10 account must have 200k, or in any order as long as the 10 accounts total 2M?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by gucciangel(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2018
blessedbest:

Please when did u receive the rescheduled mail announcing the new dates for the test? for me till now,I haven't gotten any other mail for the test talk less of a medical invite since the last rescheduled mail
Seems we've been left out o.... I haven't receive any mail since after the rescheduled date for the test. It is well
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dvaliant: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
is it only those in lagos that received the mail? Did anyone from another location aside lagos receive it?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shobroy10(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
I think it will be in batches Lagos had been ahead so probably we from ibadan should expect ours soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.