Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• (4217 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:
I laugh when concoctions and deliberate lies are used as components to repackage Buhari

Buhari taught Atiku Abubakar corruption when the former VP was Deputy Director of Custom that Despot like him (Buhari) can subvert a decree to enrich a friend.

Buhari lost every moral authority to raise any allegation of corruption against Atiku and will never attempt it to avoid blowing up deep secrets

YOU should pls keep Quiet
And bury ur Head in shame
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Ngwakwe: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
Bros mi, it is too early to get hypertension grin grin

Good morning

How long shall we hide the truth from our children?
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Pataki: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Towncrier, you need a megaphone?
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:

My brother, I don't know what you mean by the truth o, but I know that the propaganda against an innocent man is no truth
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Ngwakwe: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Buhari does not need and wont benefit from virulent bad-mouthers and attack dogs who will only be rekindling the labels of intolerance and extremism being levied again him by his detractors.

Going personal is a sign of surrender
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Pataki: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Buhari does not need and wont benefit from virulent bad-mouthers and attack dogs who will only be rekindling the labels of intolerance and extremism being levied again him by his detractors.

Going personal is a sign of surrender

What an hypocritical mendacious oaf you are. Who goes about bad-mouthing Buhari? You came on this thread attacking Buhari as someone who does not want to reveal secrets about Atiku blablabla.........

You are a disgrace and utter shame to the word Christianity.

I can see you are back to hiding my comment again.

Seun, is this dude now a moderator on this board?
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by shift15(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Pataki:

What an hypocritical mendacious oaf you are. Who goes about bad-mouthing Buhari? You came on this thread attacking Buhari as someone who does not want to reveal secrets about Atiku blablabla.........

You are a disgrace and utter shame to the word Christianity.

I can see you are back to hiding my comment again.

Seun, is this dude now a moderator on this board?

Must you always insult people to drive home a point.
Its bad manner to make such part of you character.

1 Like

Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by lyntiffany(f): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
My Boss, we are coming to chase Dr. Jonathan to his village. As for Atiku, he is a forgotten case
shebi nah south - south village you wan chase am go? He go still meet you there barca.
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2014
lyntiffany:
shebi nah south - south village you wan chase am go? He go still meet you there barca.
Of course yes, no problem. I will even pay him a visit in his Otuoke home if need be
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by lyntiffany(f): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
Of course yes, no problem. I will even pay him a visit in his Otuoke home if need be
grin
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by abdulwastecx(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
Jonathan should start renovating the Prisons, because he will relocate there soonest or he go on exile.

the following guys will be be in kirikiri prison when Buhari the man of the win the presidential election
1. obasonjo
2.IBB
3.Atiku
4.jonathan
5.most of former ministers and politicak office holders. ...

Buhari- fashola is a dream combination

1 Like

Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by abdulwastecx(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Nextlevel0007:

A typical Nigerian answer's question with question. grin grin grin

some questions deserves no answer
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Ibnsultan:
You want to silence him so the truth doesn't come out? Typical of Buhari/APC sycophantic hypocrites.
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
The question is, who will first go to Jail between GEJ and Atiku under the Buhari Administration?

Is he fighting 4 presidency just 2 punish his opposition or 2 serve de pple. Anyway he is gonna fail as usual.
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by clemzo101(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2014
None of dem stand a better chance abeg! Dey will loose.
Nextlevel0007:
My Question is,,, who stand a better chance to win GEJ between GMB and Atiku
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by johnmartus(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
atiku very rude this is what we called selfish interest who need this kind of advice most if not atiku
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by chukjojo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
The question is, who will first go to Jail between GEJ and Atiku under the Buhari Administration?
lolz
is now i know barca is realy phuny
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Caseless: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
Nonsense...
Atiku employees have gone mad. Let me remind them, it is like sycophancy have made them forget the history of their boss.

-Atiku contested for the Presidency under SDP in 1992 and lost the Primaries to Chief MKO Abiola.
-Atiku Contested for President in 2007 and lost to Yar Adua and Buhari in that order. In fact, Buhari WON Adamawa(Atiku's Backyard)
-Atiku contested for the Presidency and lost in the PDP's primaries to Jonathan in a WOEFUL manner despite his Hype cheesy cheesy cheesy . Such humiliation have never been seen in our political history.
-Atiku has contested for the Presidency three times and Lost WOEFULLY in all three.
At least General Buhari has always been close to winning despite not running under moneybags.

Atiku sjould hide his head in shame.

Buhari For President 2015
Sai Buhari
#i-Believe
u ar intelligent!
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Remarkable: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
APShitters being emotional since 1983...

When they can't counter a post, they resort to personal attacks.

Why? APShitters, why?

Ibnsultan:
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Caseless:
u ar intelligent!
I suspect Atiku to be a PdP mole
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
chukjojo:
lolz
is now i know barca is realy phuny
I hail you brother
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Caseless: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
I suspect Atiku to be a PdP mole
he is...a bigger one at that. Asiwaju wont make dat mistake of 2011. They watched him return to pdp in pain and regret then. I'm sure no one trust Atiku anymore.
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by anonimi: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:

My answer is Sani Abacha's surviving family cheesy
Bunch of HYPOCRITES and PRETENDERS. angry
Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by wanimo: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
My Question is,,, who stand a better chance to win GEJ between GMB and Atiku
None of them can win against GEJ

1 Like

Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by anonimi: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Caseless:
he is...a bigger one at that. Asiwaju wont make dat mistake of 2011. They watched him return to pdp in pain and regret then. I'm sure no one trust Atiku anymore.

Continue deceiving yourself. If you want be MUMU na you alone sabi oh! Make you nor mind sey me I nor fit follow you do that kind foolish nonsense.

Your Asiwaju of Area Boys is a mercenary and will collaborate with the highest bidder for his political prostitution services, not only Atiku but even GEJ just as he did in 2011 when he threw ACN's candidate under the bus on the eve of the elections after collecting his personal stomach infrastructure in Aso Rock shocked

Meanwhile enjoy this picture of your Asiwaju celebrating with Atiku on his (Atiku's) son's wedding in Dubai recently.

Re: Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
aderonila18:
Why are they trying to stop him from contesting? Everyday PDP agents whine about why he shouldn't contest yet they say he can't beat GEJ so why are they afraid

read the article first

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / CNN Amanpour Refers To Corruption Under Jonathan As GALLOPING CORRUPTION / Why Are There No Pre-colonial Opposition Figures From Odua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.