Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 (2460 Views)

A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by wazobiaforu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Esdb:
If I was a killer I'd have killed ur stupidity didn't you see me telling my beloved brethrens not to hate them??
Who told you Nigeria is for peace or for you they will soon force to accept their religion with a gun to your head

See brainwashed hypocrite that opened thread, you are worse more than lucifer, go through your thread again and see what you wrote, anybody that is of the same age with me in your immediate family is Stupid.

Your thread promote no love nor unity and I can categorically tell you that you are not Jesus follower but an instrument of the devil disguising under christiendom
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
wazobiaforu:

See brainwashed hypocrite that opened thread, you are worse more than lucifer, go through your thread again and see what you wrote, anybody that is of the same age with me in your immediate family is Stupid.

Your thread promote no love nor unity and I can categorically tell you that you are not Jesus follower but an instrument of the devil disguising under christiendom

So I told the truth and called for peace and am lucifer And don't take this to the family level you do not want to skate that ice with me
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Sheriffav: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2014
this life ehh,people who will go to hell will go and people who will go to heaven will go,am just concerned by the way Christians are abusing Allah not knowing d meaning of DAT name,well my people perish because they lack understanding, Christians that are abusing just abuse without brain,they call bokoharam Muslim whereas everything they are doing contradicts to the holy book ,God said in d Quran DAT do not attack or defend and enemy during some 4 months,Ramadan was part,muharram was part ,av forgotten d oda two ,and bokoharam,ISI etc were blowing and fighting during this month even during d holy month yet u jex carry d holy book without doing ablutions,search for anti Islam site just to find a way to critisize Islam,wen a picture of ISI came awt burning mosques ,u won't talk o,wen a tornado drowned a whole city and left only d peps who went for mawing prayers in d mosque alone,u didn't know o,wen a pope commanded that any Muslim seen should be killed in d middle ages u don't know o, or wen d prophet prophecies are now coming to past,u don't complain, if bokoharam was Muslim,y did they attack d north were d Muslim population was d highest not d south east ,y did Isis attack Iraq a Islam country not USA,Australia,etc sometimes u just go to a Islam forum and see PEPs causing Allah not knowing Allah is just anoda translation for God just as olorun ,chineke etc exist ,I just pity some people because wat day do not understand is more Dan day understand
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by wazobiaforu(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Esdb:

So I told the truth and called for peace and am lucifer And don't take this to the family level you do not want to skate that ice with me

A blind man can see that this thread is a call for war, battle, hatred and fight. If you called someone of the same age with your uncle or even parents stewpid, what do you expect to get in return?

Keep hating God decisions for not allowing one religion to be on earth. Or you think is not capable of doing it, you and the Muslim guy are worse more than BH for passing your hatred to others systematically on the Internet
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
wazobiaforu:

A blind man can see that this thread is a call for war, battle, hatred and fight. If you called someone of the same age with your uncle or even parents stewpid, what do you expect to get in return?

Keep hating God decisions for not allowing one religion to be on earth. Or you think is not capable of doing it, you and the Muslim guy are worse more than BH for passing your hatred to others systematically on the Internet
if u are my parent or uncle's age then u must be my great grandfather or do u knw we aren't of the same age....

When you find out ur neighbour has been trying to kill you and your family members. Do you alert them or not?

1 Like

Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sheriffav:
this life ehh,people who will go to hell will go and people who will go to heaven will go,am just concerned by the way Christians are abusing Allah not knowing d meaning of DAT name,well my people perish because they lack understanding, Christians that are abusing just abuse without brain,they call bokoharam Muslim whereas everything they are doing contradicts to the holy book ,God said in d Quran DAT do not attack or defend and enemy during some 4 months,Ramadan was part,muharram was part ,av forgotten d oda two ,and bokoharam,ISI etc were blowing and fighting during this month even during d holy month yet u jex carry d holy book without doing ablutions,search for anti Islam site just to find a way to critisize Islam,wen a picture of ISI came awt burning mosques ,u won't talk o,wen a tornado drowned a whole city and left only d peps who went for mawing prayers in d mosque alone,u didn't know o,wen a pope commanded that any Muslim seen should be killed in d middle ages u don't know o, or wen d prophet prophecies are now coming to past,u don't complain, if bokoharam was Muslim,y did they attack d north were d Muslim population was d highest not d south east ,y did Isis attack Iraq a Islam country not USA,Australia,etc sometimes u just go to a Islam forum and see PEPs causing Allah not knowing Allah is just anoda translation for God just as olorun ,chineke etc exist ,I just pity some people because wat day do not understand is more Dan day understand
Mk
You are ignorant! The catholic people did so many bad things in the past they killed christians too in form of scientists and everybody that went against them.... BH is killing christians in the north "dem no born them well go south"
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sheriffav:
Mk
You are ignorant! The catholic people did so many bad things in the past they killed christians too in form of scientists and everybody that went against them.... BH is killing christians in the north "dem no born them well go south" And you said the quran says nt to kill an "enemy" on ramahdan and 4 other months, so U admit that u identify christians as enemies
Re: Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 by Esdb(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Did I tell you guys that the killing of christians in the north is the attempt to purge it of christianity....In the south what they want to do is pump money there and buy our christian brother's conciousness they've already exxperimented with 18 people and they gave them in total 8 million naira each

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHURCH MISCONCEPTION: The "Hebrew Women" Delivery / Since Jesus Is A Jew, Why The Alphabet J To Y / Port Harcourt! Are You Ready? Make A Date With Joe Praise & Dr Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.