Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor (7141 Views)

Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Kwara Governor Hamed Was Stoned On Sallah Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor by xtervaganza(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
these Igbo bastards are bunch of low lives. so Yoruba produced all the Governors in the state andyou sons of wh0res still think Fulani rules the state

2 Likes

Re: Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor by Remarkable: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
My friend, let me teach you something....

first of all, do you know why (it seems) Igbos like a northerner than a SWner?

its because of the words of the mouth... and the ability, or lack thereof, to back it up, stand by it, and possibly die by it.

When you are running your mouth like tap water... watch your comments and say what you know.

see how I asked you a simple question based on what you said, and yo began dancing azonto.

Not only did you run away from your previous comment, but now trying to put words in my mouth by spinning my comment (that you are being dominated in Lagos).

so my friend, Ebankole, say what you know and know what you say.

Okay? (just say "yes" and thank me if you wish, to end this back and forth, cause really, I don tire for you lol)

ebankole1:
grin grin

Your cowardness is Remarkable indeed,c'on don't run away am enjoying flatling you already falltened head by nature.
Oga remarkable please don't run nah answer my above mention questions.

Hehehe Poor boy.
Still waiting for you oo

1 Like

Re: Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor by ebankole1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin

Now.Mr Remarkable is trying hard to sound intelegent ke

Talking about running mouth Y1bo are the master of that.
And did i just read Mr romanceable, Y1bo like Ntherners than SW pple?
This dude won't kill me with fallacies ke
Y1bo+Ntherner=oil &water.
This dude is confuse now ke
LoL
Re: Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor by ebankole1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin
Remarkable indeed.
Y1bo's like northerners more and don't like SW??
Cheiiiiii Cheiiii cheiii Mr Remarkable just keep cracking my rib no be small.

So delusional and fairy-tale Dude...

I must share Mr remarkable fairy tale uncle ttory with my kids very soon..So rib-craker ke
Re: Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor by lozanni(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2014
mhizenugu:
Yo-robber Land? A nation of cowards!

Nne, I have been reading your post.
Epa mgbo ne so ha, especially berem, lol.
Re: Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor by lozanni(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
mhizenugu:
Yo-robber Land? A nation of cowards!

Nne, I have been reading all your posts.
Epa mgbo neso ha, especially berem. lollllz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News; Alameiyeisegha Is Alive. He Was Sighted At A Creek In Bayelsa / Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Kidnapping: Buhari, APC Have No Concern For Nigerians – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.