Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) (459 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Considering the frantic efforts made by the Lagos state Governor in curbing the ebola spread in the country, his golden achievements in transforming the most notorious city in Africa and Excellent governance, i hereby support the Buhari-Fashola ticket.... Lets take the Bull by the horn and make that change we want to see in nigeria...... Nigeria must be better... Do u concur?
Re: Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Considering the frantic efforts made by the Lagos state Governor in curbing the ebola spread in the country, his golden achievements in transforming the most notorious city in Africa and Excellent governance, i hereby support the Buhari-Fashola ticket.... Lets take the Bull by the horn and make that change we want to see in nigeria...... Nigeria must be better... Do u concur?

This is a dream combination. ..I just like jthis combo, two great men that turn this around
Re: Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2014
abdulwastecx:

This is a dream combination. ..I just like jthis combo, two great men that turn this around
a very very good combination i tell u........
Re: Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) by hushmail: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Yes it is a dream, and I hope u wake up soon

cos its not gonna happen

Fashola / Kwankwaso can take 9ja places

all these over 60 politicians shld just stand aside and watch d new generation
Re: Sensitizing The Need For A Fresh New Governance...(buhari-fashola ) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol buh apc is not willing to put fashola as thr presidential candidate......

(1) (Reply)

Topic To Debate This Morning / Who Is Fooling Who? / N2,000 Palaver: Policeman Crushes Wife, Kills Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.