Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (81953 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

they wanted gadaffi dead & he's now dead - i can assure you 100% that was their mission from the get-go. the riots in tunisia, egypt & bahrain were just a smoke screen.

i'm looking for a venezuelan passport as we speak, when the cookie crumbles, i would be in south american sipping banana daiquiri.

Yes, I agree that the Arab spring was the biggest fraud ever. I doff my hat to the yanks for that. And it was meant to take over Libya, Syria, Algeria, Iran, and I think all the way to Russia. But it was nuked before it went past Syria - and Algeria played its cards right. However, you can't really call Libya a success with the blowback. Africa lost - but they also lost - so did Libyans. Catch-22 for everyone.

Lol, Aruba is my destination. Hawaiian shirt, cuban cigars, and beautiful mulheres - that's the ideal life. Mark Twain lied! grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:
i still can't believe the kinda grip the rothschild's family have on the whole world. where was my great great grandfather when a man like him thought out a simple plan to capture the world?

it's bizarre.....

bros, i dont know if you are an atheist or not but trust me when i tell you that we live in a spiritual world. this is all spiritual. those guys have very strong satanic powers. this is not natural physical powers. nobody is that physically strong. its all spiritual. strong satanic forces

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:
i still can't believe the kinda grip the rothschild's family have on the whole world. where was my great great grandfather when a man like him thought out a simple plan to capture the world?

it's bizarre.....

The Rothschild family is the smartest family ever to walk this planet. Their grandfather was a genius!

He sent all of them out, and they bought almost everything. grin

Where Jay Electronica at? - Please, get me a hook up with anybody from the Rothschild family!

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
/
This thread is colonized by the militant wing of NL.

Everyone has his/her gun drawn and firing full blast.

There is this eerie feeling of daggers drawn waiting to shed some blood via commentaries and opinions.

Nawa o!
\
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
bros, i dont know if you are an atheist or not but trust me when i tell you that we live in a spiritual world. this is all spiritual. those guys have very strong satanic powers. this is not natural physical powers. nobody is that physically strong. its all spiritual. strong satanic forces

nah.....
that man was smart - he saw the way the world was moving, planted his sons in the richest economies in the world & made them excel there.

fück einstein, rothschild is the greatest genius in the world.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

nah.....
that man was smart - he saw the way the world was moving, planted his sons in the richest economies in the world & made them excel there.

Lol, that's why I laugh whenever folks tout Bill Gates as the richest man in the world. grin

The Rothschild own the darn planet. Then you have to look at the Rockfellers, the British Royal Family, the Oil Sheikhs from the gulf etc..
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that's why I laugh whenever folks tout Bill Gates as the richest man in the world. grin

The Rothschild own the darn planet. Then you have to look at the Rockfellers, the British Royal Family, the Oil Sheikhs from the gulf etc..

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Missy89 and MissyAL,

I see the spambot is messing with you. Just send a mail to RoyalRoy, Mynd44, mukina2, or semid4lyfe to unlock your posts - and unban ya handles. tongue
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

I actually read a book about the Rothschild family. And apparently, their ancestry can be traced back to the Roman empire - but that is classified, and not for public consumption. But I'm guessing either Constantine or Julius Caesar here.

However, their ancestry up to the 16th century is out there. They're Ashkenazi Jewish converts from Germany - with Austro-German link. That's what is out there.

The most powerful family in the world, apart from the House of Windsor IMO.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

I actually read a book about the Rothschild family. And apparently, their ancestry can be traced back to the Roman empire - but that is classified, and not for public consumption. But I'm guessing either Constantine or Julius Caesar here.

However, their ancestry up to the 16th century is out there. They're Ashkenazi Jewish converts from Germany - with Austro-German link. That's what is out there.

they are more powerful than the house of windsor.....do you know their father even prohibited the girls from marrying from outside so as not to dilute the bloodline with some unknown components? he gladly supported inbreeding - cousins married each other to preserve the bloodline....

the man was an evil genius.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by TV01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

nah.....

SirShymex:

They both have one master...funny how you are keen on eshcatology - especially bible based - but you haven't followed it to it's logical conclusion?

It's absolutely involves nations, thrones and empires,but it's not about men - other than their souls. Although I suspect many of you somehow get that - just scared to go there.

TV
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
TV01:

They both have one master...funny how you are keen on eshcatology - especially bible based - but you haven't followed it to it's logical conclusion?

It's absolutely involves nations, thrones and empires,but it's not about men - other than their souls. Although I suspect many of you somehow get that - just scared to go there.

TV

you mean this is somehow connected to satan's grand plan? grin cheesy grin but if we are all here slaving for money to pay bills, aren't we all then connected to lucifer & his cronies? grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

they are more powerful than the house of windsor.....do you know their father even prohibited the girls from marrying from outside so as not to dilute the bloodline with some unknown components? he gladly supported inbreeding - cousins married each other to preserve the bloodline....

I somewhat agree with that, based on the influence they have on the world economy, in terms of control. However, I think most folks underrate the House of Windsor due to the "ceremonial" political nonsense, when even before the PM signs anything he has to ask for Royal Assent from the Queen. grin And if not for Blair, the House of Lords would still be more powerful than the Commons.

And the House of Windsor still has so much leverage over all the commonwealth countries, including America.

Also, British nobility still engage in in-breeding as well. Even to smallest upper class of tiny towns. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
TV01:

TV

In as much as I believe Roman empire never died, and it resurrected with the European Renaissance. And that bloodlines of all European royalties and those who control US empire are linked. I don't believe they're connected with Lucifer.

I just think when the smoke clears - it's more of racial domination than anything else. The supreme race vs. others.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

In as much as I believe Roman empire never died, and it resurrected with the European Renaissance. And that bloodlines of all European royalties and those who control US empire are linked. I don't believe they're connected with Lucifer.

I just think when the smoke clears - it's more of racial domination than anything else. The supreme race vs. others.

If it never died, how could it resurrect? grin

The Club of Geniuses. grin

What a beautiful example of sophisticated reasoning. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
Not FGM....but a joke with bad taste.

Calm down.

\

An inverted hammer shouldn't fly by the seat of it's pants. Airborne 'hardware' undecided

I am perfectly calm, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." - Winston Churchill

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." - William Shakespeare

Missy89,

Shout me when your post gets out of NL jail. tongue
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

they are more powerful than the house of windsor..... do you know their father even prohibited the girls from marrying from outside so as not to dilute the bloodline with some unknown components? he gladly supported inbreeding - cousins married each other to preserve the bloodline....

Was it their father responsible for this?
My knowledge on the Rothschild family is sketchy, as my last reading on the subject is almost a year old...but from bits I can remember, I think it was one of the brothers who gave his daughter to be married to one of the younger brothers (her uncle), then sent them to establish and manage a branch of the family's financial institution in Vienna...thus the process of intra-marriage in the family begun - uncles and nieces, cousins and cousins. Might be wrong on the specifics...

You exaggerate on your point trumping the genius of Rothschild over Einstein.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2014
SirShymex:

In my opinion the Roman empire metamorphosed into the Roman catholic church when it was in its twilgiht. The western Roman empire i.e . Seeing the influence it had over the european aristocracy till England split from the catholic church. If the Goths had not embraced christianity though we might be saying something else.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2014
SirShymex:

How powerful is the House of Windsor?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2014
GuyFawkes:

In my opinion the Roman empire metamorphosed into the Roman catholic church when it was in its twilgiht. The western Roman empire i.e . Seeing the influence it had over the european aristocracy till England split from the catholic church. If the Goths had not embraced christianity though we might be saying something else.

Yes, you do have a point once we consider Constantine with the Council of Nicea - and the never ending battle for supremacy between the Roman Catholics and the Protestants.

However, once you look at how the Church became part of the state in Rome. And also how Protestantism used to be part of the Catholic Church - then it's more about creating a new identity with Protestantism (basically from the same tree), than something new with no connection whatsoever with Rome. A lot of British monarchs in the 16th century were into Catholicism, till the feud between King Henry and the Catholic Church, hence the need to create Church of England. Thus enabling King James to gather British intellectuals together to write the King James bible, for the new identity. But still from the same tree.

Furthermore, when it was time to create British Empire - the builders also had to go back to the Roman Empire blueprint - and mastered everything. More of a double edged sword now - with Anglo-American link - and Roman Catholic Church. The powers that be, and head of the dragon. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 29, 2014
GuyFawkes:

How powerful is the House of Windsor?

Very powerful covertly...not as overt as it used to be.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

But that's just it - we aren't in past anymore (thank goodness) - and the sooner you lot realize that, the better. Times have changed and people - no scratch that - women, have got more freedom of choice to do what they want, when the want, where they want and how they want. And yes, people should learn to mind their own businesses, especially men with roving eyes who feel it's their ordained right to monitor and impose their opinions on women out there.

Looking elsewhere wouldn't have killed you.

I fail to see the correlation between a woman choosing to dress as she chooses and your serial rr.apists, killers, incidents of teenage suicide and morbid obesity! The lady in question wasn't infringing upon anyone's rights was she? So how can you compare her to serial rr.apists and killers who commit crimes against others?

What has her choosing to dress the way she deems fit got to do with teenage suicides and people suffering from morbid obesity?

The woman you've got so much angst towards wasn't even nnaked. What would you say about men whipping out their John Thomases to wee up tree trunks in full glare of the public's view? Or your average l.una.tic strolling casually on the street bu.tt n.ak.ed?

Please leave women alone, and learn to let live.

Thank you. Perfect reply.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2014
aisha2:
A woman decides to dress up and its somehow the fault of the " west" the same west that gave you phone and internet to type this epistle.

If only Africans will put their house in order instead of thinking se- x how to born and oppress others we will be too busy achieving things instead of turning out half baked theories on how bad the west is. Common malaria vaccine we cant develop we will be importing champagne, range rovers and all the latest cars from stolen money and still find a way to blame the west for our stupidity.

Please get your priorities right put your house in order and stop looking for scape goats as usual.

When do we take responsibility for our actions? Why must we always find someone or something to blame?
Please drop your western invented car and drive keke napep at least that is assembled in nigeria even though the parts are not made here.

What phones have we developed in africa again Please go and get that and use.

Shameless race we are. We will defend all sort of backwardness then still look for those developing their world and even sharing some of that development to abuse.

If not for Bill Gates an athiest for that matter Nigerians and Africans will be dropping dead from HIV TB and Malaria, the counterpart funding we are suppose to provide to substatiate what they give only 15 percent na war. Still some wicked Nigerians will go and be chopping the money donated by these same westerners and even be using it to pay " tithe".

Go and get busy invent something and leave the west alone. If you hate development abandon all these oyibo gadget, clean water and go live in a cage make we hear

A reply after my own heart.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by TV01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:
you mean this is somehow connected to satan's grand plan? grin cheesy grin but if we are all here slaving for money to pay bills, aren't we all then connected to lucifer & his cronies? grin

SirShymex:

I somewhat agree with that, based on the influence they have on the world economy, in terms of control. However, I think most folks underrate the House of Windsor due to the "ceremonial" political nonsense, when even before the PM signs anything he has to ask for Royal Assent from the Queen. grin And if not for Blair, the House of Lords would still be more powerful than the Commons.
And the House of Windsor still has so much leverage over all the commonwealth countries, including America.
Also, British nobility still engage in in-breeding as well. Even to smallest upper class of tiny towns. grin

SirShymex:

Is this really about knowing what’s going on? Even if we consider that full knowledge is obtainable? We know in part …"the times and seasons are in God’ hands".

Even if we could have total knowledge, what would we do with it? Is knowledge really power in an absolute sense…Like Cersei said …”knowledge is not power, power is power”

You look at the big eschatological picture and that’s good. But eschatology by definition has a consummation. How is it all going to end ?…”then comes the fulfilment of all things”

But what about the little things? Don’t miss the detail. This thread is instructive. Satan doesn’t have a church of his own, he and his legions go to the regular ones - like everyone else. You can often see his peeps in pulpits across the globe. And in politicians offices. He is after all noted as the ruler of this world.

It’s why the saying “Religion & Politics are the cause of all the worlds ills” rings pretty true. They are readily identified as the “LovePeddler” & the “beast” – false/syncretic/ecumenical religion and corrupt states/empires/governments.

But Satan does have a church – The church of Satan. Only it’s not where he does his major work – it’s almost akin to a luxury brand. But what is the one law of this church? “ Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” as famously articulated by Aleister Crowley one of his peeps.

Could someone please tell me how that in any way differs from the refrain by a number of contributors here – “Who am I/what right does anyone have to tell an adult what to do?”

The bible calls it lawlessness, or the spirit of disobedience, the anti-christ spirit. Satan won’t outright tell you to fornicate or kill (sacrifice) your babies (murder), he’s a seducer, he’ll dress it up as rights, choice, equality. A seed will be planted here, an idea there. His job is done. The heavy lifting is carried out by his peeps or ignorant SJW and feminist types. The same pattern from the garden of Eden.

Ephesians 2:2 - In which in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:

1 John 3:4 - Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

1 John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son (see also 2:18, 4:3 & 2 John 1:7.

Obsessing with red-flag incidents, global economies, family bloodlines, Bildeburg meetings, skull & bones fraternity, race, race and the like is ultimately fruitless – even if interesting reading. It will make no difference. Your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to choose a side and wait for instructions. Many have done this by default – some without even realising it.

Choose, or don't choose even cool!

TV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by pickabeau1: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
interesting insight....TV01

pulpit and politicians

liberalism--- standing for everything and nothing at the same time
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

pulpit and politicians

The cheerleader is here. grin

[img]http://www.gifmania.com.de/Animierte-Gifs-Sport/Bilder-Cheerleaders/Cheerleaders-66289.gif[/img]

Lunch break over. Back to work. The world needs well developed brains. cool

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
CrudeGH:

you need to get rid of the generator fumes wracking your tiny fragile brain,huh?

when did Ghana try to "criminalise" gay marriage? I am not aware that a bill was ever sent to parliament to that effect. Can you provide evidence that indeed the Ghanaian parliament ever deliberated on any such law? Ghana has never considered passing a law to criminalise gay marriage. Gay relations are already illegal in Ghana.

I am also aware that former president Mills is on record as saying nothing will make Ghana to accept gay marriage.
you are not aware of your country trying to pass the anti-gay laws because you live your entire wretched subzero life web-stalking Nigeria,
you miserable piece of waste garbage.

Your country is an adopted child of IMf and you are by affiliation an adopted international slave owned by the international community.

Bastard nobody from broke ghana.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by TV01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

pulpit and politicians

Cheers,

Liberalism = lawlessness

TV
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
carefreewannabe.. dont u get tired of trolling

You have been shouting all through the forum yet you cant seem to get the message.. no one is interested in what you have to say

And your antics on the PMgate shows how matured you really are

Even when u were told to drop it.. you still went ahead

I feel sad for u now

Just drop it.. dont bother responding as i will not

TV01:

Cheers,
Liberalism = lawlessness
TV

Yes it is sadly
Its funny aint it

Destroy the boundaries then complain when everything comes through

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.