Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (81958 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
This...

TV01:

The bible calls it lawlessness, or the spirit of disobedience, the anti-christ spirit. Satan won’t outright tell you to fornicate or kill (sacrifice) your babies (murder), he’s a seducer, he’ll dress it up as rights, choice, equality. A seed will be planted here, an idea there. His job is done. The heavy lifting is carried out by his peeps or ignorant SJW and feminist types. The same pattern from the garden of Eden.

And this...

Obsessing with red-flag incidents, global economies, family bloodlines, Bildeburg meetings, skull & bones fraternity, race, race and the like is ultimately fruitless – even if interesting reading. It will make no difference. Your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to choose a side and wait for instructions. Many have done this by default – some without even realising it.

Very well said.

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
sukkot:
[b]lets see. anglo americans have guns. the elites have bombs and drones and millions of nato forces. somehow i think it would be an easy takeover. and like i said, the elites have returned to control from europe meaning france and germany is part of europe. i think you are looking at this from a white nationalist point of view. those days of white nationalism died after globalization. letting go off a territory that is not benefiting you anymore is called streamlining. it is a good thing. they had no choice. they have shipped all the factories to china where the labor is cheaper which is why everything is made in china now. so americans have become useless to them because they demand higher wages. so there are 300 milli on people who they cant afford to support anymore. about 150 million of those people are army veterans on disability checks, old people on pensions, the unemployed. all kinds of welfare programs etc etc. so the elites are hemmorhaging money everyday trying to keep up with these 150 million useless people who produce nothing now but they are expecting their money or their will be riots and demonstrations on the street. so basically the elites for a few years now have just been printing money out of thin air to sustain these people. the country is losing money everyday. as they print these moneys, all the treasury bonds of the chinese and saudis and every country that has treasury bonds with them is being devalued and becoming worthless. and they had to make a stand. they had no choice. they had to let the country go. its costing them more than its helping them. now with their streamlined operation move to europe and china as manufacturing ground they are making more money now. so you see ? the piece of land called america has become useless to the anglo empire. they will hand / have handed it over to a more ruthless regime who can break the people and put them into forced labor[/b] grin
This is a blatant lie. America is in a deep poo cos of big multinational, who control that nation. They keep throwing them into unnecessary wars, so as to sell bombs, guns, airplanes, bullet proofs. Many people are so occupied with feminism, sex and celebs, that the american government, continue to steal their money. America has the largest debt in the world, which are the aftermath of needless wars.
They make money for big multinationals, who inturn lends the money to the govt. The implication of this is that America has been sold to this multinationals, who will soon be laying claim to the country. E.g. Look at the war against isis, the money America is spending on it can solve the housing problem in the country, but they rush into these wars, to make the multinationals richer, thereby enslaving the country, since they have to lend from the capitalists.
Don't be decieved cos everything looks rosy, cos that nation is in deep trouble, which will reveal itself when the government removes the welfare package and when the entire nation goes into recession. All your so called rich celebs will begin to hang themselves. cheesy
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by TV01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
crackhaus:
This...

And this...

Very well said.
Cheers, but prepare to be slandered wink!

Another thing. It’s instructive to note is how feminist infected & SJW types are pushing this “whatever we like” Satanist type agenda. Look at the facts;

The right to kill unborn babies at any time and for any reason
The right to have any they do have funded by men or the state
The right to technological intervention to work around their spurning of the natural fertility window
The right to sleep with anyone in any manner of their choice
The right to have men charged with rape if they “regret” their choice
The right to effectively feminise all spheres of life – even if that makes these spheres less effective in practice

There is a school of thought that pins civilizational downfall to the emergence of female power. Women cannot build civilisations. In the same sense that they do not build homes, merely hang pretty curtains grin.

It takes the structured ways of men to design, build construct and expand. To maintain order. Feminising it ultimately leads to ruin. It was Adams failure to grasp this and act in his capacity as a male lead that led to the fall.

You can see it in the solipsistic thinking of “Who has any right to tell a grown woman how to dress”. In such thinking there is no notion of common good, community flourishing , decency, societal morals, standards or the like. How can civilisations stand if such thinking is given sway?

A society has to have standards and norms in order to grow, become established and flourish. A key component of this is moral norms – especially around how individuals are meant to conduct themselves sexually. Does the overwhelming female response on this thread in any way give credence to this school of thought and show why they can’t build and shouldn’t be allowed to lead?

If a 24/7 gay bondage club – with people parading in various states of UnCloth in fetish gear - opened across from a childrens primary school what should be the action of those parents that are concerned?

- Move their children
- Instruct their children not to look in that direction or have any interaction with the patrons
- Provide adequate protection to protect their children in some way

Afterall these are full grown adults merely living their lives as they choose. That is the nature of what they are defending. Again note the omission of any consideration other than their emotional me, me, me response.

What if these same "patrons" were actually teachers, should they be allowed to dress in their fetish gear to school or allowed to freely disseminate details of their lifestyles?

TV

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
carefreewannabe.. dont u get tired of trolling

You have been shouting all through the forum yet you cant seem to get the message.. no one is interested in what you have to say

And your antics on the PMgate shows how matured you really are

Even when u were told to drop it.. you still went ahead

I feel sad for u now

Just drop it.. dont bother responding as i will not

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by pickabeau1: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01 dont forget these same types will raise fire and brimstone if a baby whale is trapped while there are no eye lids batted when scores of dead babies are used as fuel for incinerators

YES! Those aborted foetuses are used as fuel for electricity generation

Its so funny when the issue of the transgender MMA fighter came up, they were citing BS that hes not really a woman
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
And still Nigerian men will do such things to get to the "evil West", the hell, that is so morally decayed and yet "controls the matrix". grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, back to the sane, morally superior heaven called Nigeria GENIUSES.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01:
There is a school of thought that pins civilizational downfall to the emergence of female power. Women cannot build civilisations. In the same sense that they do not build homes, merely hang pretty curtains grin

It takes the structured ways of men to design, build construct and expand. To maintain order. Feminising it ultimately leads to ruin. It was Adams failure to grasp this and act in his capacity as a male lead that led to the fall.

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01:

I always am.

Another thing. It’s instructive to note is how feminist infected & SJW types are pushing this “whatever we like” Satanist type agenda. Look at the facts;

The right to technological intervention to work around their spurning of the natural fertility window
The right to effectively feminise all spheres of life – even if that makes these spheres less effective in practice
cheesycheesycheesy

That 'right' in bold got me laughing hard, I kid you not. grin

You can see it in the solipsistic thinking of “Who has any right to tell a grown woman how to dress”. In such thinking there is no notion of common good, community flourishing , decency, societal morals, standards or the like. How can civilisations stand if such thinking is given sway?

A society has to have standards and norms in order to grow, become established and flourish. A key component of this is moral norms – especially around how individuals are meant to conduct themselves sexually. Does the overwhelming female response on this thread in any way give credence to this school of thought and show why they can’t build and shouldn’t be allowed to lead?
Well said.

There has to be standards for any sane society to move forward, order is a necessity.
I must admit, the majority of responses by females on this thread regarding dressing really surprised me - I found solace in the fact that this is an anonymous platform, hence people would want to follow the majority instead of stating what they truly think.

If a 24/7 gay bondage club – with people parading in various states of UnCloth in fetish gear - opened across from a childrens primary school what should be the action of those parents that are concerned?

- Move their children
- Instruct their children not to look in that direction or have any interaction with the patrons

Afterall these are full grown adults merely living their lives as they choose. That is the nature of what they are defending. Again note the omission of any consideration other than their emotional me, me, me response.

What if these same "patrons" were actually teachers, should they be allowed to dress in their fetish gear to school or allowed to freely disseminate details of their lifestyles?

TV
Very good examples here, I already made use of the mother-daughter instance earlier to highlight the obvious hypocrisy in supporting the 'she has a right to dress however she wants' movement - but like a kite on air, it seemed my effort flew over their heads.

I would love to see how the women on here respond @bold texts, if they were to be faced with your vividly accurate instances.

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by TV01(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Well said.
There has to be standards for any sane society to move forward, order is a necessity.
I must admit, the majority of responses by females on this thread regarding dressing really surprised me - I found solace in the fact that this is an anonymous platform, hence people would want to follow the majority instead of stating what they truly think.
Very good examples here, I already made use of the mother-daughter instance earlier to highlight the obvious hypocrisy in supporting the 'she has a right to dress however she wants' movement - but like a kite on air, it seemed my effort flew past their heads.
I would love to see how the women on here would respond @bold texts, if they were to be faced with your vividly accurate instances.
They will respond by not responding, or invective and ad-hominem, or emoticons, or gifs, or purposely mis-interpreting/mis-ascribing/mis-construing or missing the point altogether, and finally resort to raspberries grin.

pickabeau1:
TV01 dont forget these same types will raise fire and brimstone if a baby whale is trapped while there are no eye lids batted when scores of dead babies are used as fuel for incinerators

YES! Those aborted foetuses are used as fuel for electricity generation

Its so funny when the issue of the transgender MMA fighter came up, they were citing BS that hes not really a woman
grin grin grin
The lack of any considered, well-thought out end-to-end ideology is glaring, but hey, "they just go with their hearts", bless 'em

After all, orientation is fixed and immutable, whilst "gender" is fluid grin!

TV

**does anyone have any insect repellant? There's an annnoying buzz around here. Or is it an oink cheesy!**

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
On the way to morally decayed hell grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-y5v1f385r6A/UShKx4ewwWI/AAAAAAAANYE/3EMDB9L-ohg/s320/nigerian%2Bboy%2Bmarried%2Bwhite%2Bgrandma.jpeg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01:
**does anyone have any insect repellant? There's an annnoying buzz around here. Or is it an oink cheesy!**

i have got a full RAID can to snuff out the attention-seeking irritant. if it fails to work, there's a potent congo rat-killer as well. grin

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by pickabeau1: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
The bolded is so right
These cats will not even allow their daughter wear this crap but heck this is the internet where expression of repressed anger is allowed

crackhaus:

I always am.
cheesycheesycheesy
That 'right' in bold got me laughing hard, I kid you not. grin
Well said.
I must admit, the majority [b]of responses by females on this thread regarding dressing really surprised me - I found solace in the fact that this is an anonymous platform, hence people would want to follow the majority instead of stating what they truly think.
[/b]Very good examples here, I already made use of the mother-daughter instance earlier to highlight the obvious hypocrisy in supporting the 'she has a right to dress however she wants' movement - but like a kite on air, it seemed my effort flew over their heads.
I would love to see how the women on here respond @bold texts, if they were to be faced with your vividly accurate instances.

LOL

TV01:

They will respond by not responding, or invective and ad-hominem, or emoticons, or gifs, or purposely mis-interpreting/mis-ascribing/mis-construing or missing the point altogether, and finally resort to raspberries grin.

The lack of any considered, well-thought out end-to-end ideology is glaring, but hey, "they just go with their hearts", bless 'em

After all, orientation is fixed and immutable, whilst "gender" is fluid grin!

TV

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by CrudeGH: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
lezz:
you are not aware of your country trying to pass the anti-gay laws because you live your entire wretched subzero life web-stalking Nigeria,
you miserable piece of waste garbage.

Your country is an adopted child of IMf and you are by affiliation an adopted international slave owned by the international community.

Bastard nobody from broke ghana.
foooooooooooooooool, give your stvpid magg0t self a brain,huh? Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked?

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags!

MUMUgerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they wipe their azz with their left hands!
6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria grin

And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin
Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01:

There is a school of thought that pins civilizational downfall to the emergence of female power. Women cannot build civilisations. In the same sense that they do not build homes, merely hang pretty curtains grin.

- Move their children

TV

This definitely one of the most enlightening posts I've ever read on this forum. Especially the bits about "women never building any civilisation" and "the need for societal standards and norms."

I had to think deep about all the civilisations of yore, to our current civilisation (western civilisation) - and they were all built by men. And that order has to be maintained, for it to last. Once you take that away, then the whole thing will collapse. And that's where these folks are trying to drive our existence on this planet to.

Cheers, mate.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01:

No surprise here, it is well.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a fuuktard!

If you had a brain, you would know I am your God.

You are scared of mentioning my name so it does not show on my mentions but yet your moronic arsse is claiming my "self esteem has been blown to smithereens"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

BHHOOOOO!

*Sagamite is behind you, run fooool!* grin

Can you see the jewel "TV01" just dropped on this thread? That's what you should be doing with your receding hairline, that's about to reach the back of your head. Rather than running around these bits like a pikey with blinkered brain cells, trying to captain-save-a-hoe for loose cannons who have brain fart for brain matter, you bald-headed loutish git.

You have been murked, and no amount of face-saving weak come-backs, in your resident troll-jacket, can save ya weak ar.se. Just give up, and take a few days off NL, to reflect on why you're failure, even with trolling. Anyway, I can help you get back on track because I sired you, my prodigal son. Too bad the pseudo-free bus 12 and 436 are now double-decker buses...so you've to make yourself useful. Get ya scruffy ar.se out of ya house, and stroll from Camberwell to Walworth road. I know a Paki shop, close to John and Biola, where you can get some fresh brain cells for cheap. I'll get you a link up there - my service to humanity.

Don't even bother to respond to this post. You're dead and buried - old story. And you won't get a reply from me, you mentally impaired loud oaf with limited lexicon. On to the next one. grin

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
The bolded is so right
These cats will not even allow their daughter wear this crap but heck this is the internet where expression of repressed anger is allowed
More like a misguided expression of repressed anger. Too bad...

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
TV01:

- Move their children

TV
You are very correct! You see, feminism is responsible for the decline of morality and science in the west. Feminism makes the natural female instint look crude and cheap, if you look closely, you see that as a man, you are willing to lay any beautiful woman but the nature of women is somehow conservative, I guess you know what I mean. lipsrsealed But when feminists with twisted ideas overpowered the ones with logical instincts, they told women that being conservative is a societal stigma, therefore, as a woman, you are now free to sex any man you want. Even if your mind says no, you don't wanna feel victim. I guess everyone knows the effect of this, now I can toast a girl today, and sex her today.
Once feminists saw that there were still stumbling blocks, they promoted abortion and child support. With this 2 things, you are free as a woman to sex anyhow, this with the internal stupidity of women has lead to millions of po....rnography and explicit bikini girls, which has led to men disrespecting the body of women in the west. Little do you wonder where women who cover their body head to toe gain their inspiration.
You might be surprised I mentioned science, don't be. When women gain education, they gain it for job sake, they hardly produce something in return. E.g. A woman who's allowed into medicine can be very good which is a normal thing, but women hardly invent, which means instead of an inventive man to occupy her post, her fat azz is sitted, reproducing the same thing the society gave her without improving on it. I am not saying women shouldn't have been allowed into science, but should have been limited, same as politics in order to allow for dynamism.
This immoral attitude of the America has brought her more damage than you can imagine. Those that are their allies don't trust them, their enemies e.g. ISIS don't fear them. The glory days of America are long gone. WOMEN DESTROYED AMERICA. cry

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
CrudeGH:
foooooooooooooooool, give your stvpid magg0t self a brain,huh? Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked?

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags!

MUMUgerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they wipe their azz with their left hands!
6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria grin

And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin
Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air

lol, you're hurting. I really broke you in two. Haha, i called you a slave and you're proving to be one. See how you quote an old song from Idris. That's how Nigerian you mentally struggle to be each day of your confused life.

Now hear this, as a ghanain, you'll always be nothing. And you're as insignificant as a bugging fly. I see no reason why Ghana shouldn't be the 37th state of Nigeria. After all, Lagos is reacher than all of ghana. And the governor is more powerful and influential than your international bowl-begging president.

with a wretched $30 billion GDP, which isn't up to the economy of Lagos, i can see why you are a descendant of shoe-menders, gate-keepers and kpoph-kpoph vendors in the streets of Lagos before they were packed off like Sardines of of Nigeria.

Today, you have become a nairanland squater just to make a meaning out of your miserable existence. Blacker-than-black baboon.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You are very correct! You see, feminism is responsible for the decline of morality and science in the west. Feminism makes the natural female instint look crude and cheap, if you look closely, you see that as a man, you are willing to lay any beautiful woman but the nature of women is somehow conservative, I guess you know what I mean. lipsrsealed But when feminists with twisted ideas overpowered the ones with logical instincts, they told women that being conservative is a societal stigma, therefore, as a woman, you are now free to sex any man you want. Even if your mind says no, you don't wanna feel victim. I guess everyone knows the effect of this, now I can toast a girl today, and sex her today.
Once feminists saw that there were still stumbling blocks, they promoted abortion and child support. With this 2 things, you are free as a woman to sex anyhow, this with the internal stupidity of women has lead to millions of po....rnography and explicit bikini girls, which has led to men disrespecting the body of women in the west. Little do you wonder where women who cover their body head to toe gain their inspiration.
You might be surprised I mentioned science, don't be. When women gain education, they gain it for job sake, they hardly produce something in return. E.g. A woman who's allowed into medicine can be very good which is a normal thing, but women hardly invent, which means instead of an inventive man to occupy her post, her fat azz is sitted, reproducing the same thing the society gave her without improving on it. I am not saying women shouldn't have been allowed into science, but should have been limited, same as politics in order to allow for dynamism.
This immoral attitude of the America has brought her more damage than you can imagine. Those that are their allies don't trust them, their enemies e.g. ISIS don't fear them. The glory days of America are long gone. WOMEN DESTROYED AMERICA. cry

And men destroyed Nigeria.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_uxeoYKG5-bU/S8-4PkWmUWI/AAAAAAAABIo/NfOSvZSHMZw/s1600/Lagos%2BDump%2B9.jpg[/img]

Look who is talking about America. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And men destroyed Nigeria.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_uxeoYKG5-bU/S8-4PkWmUWI/AAAAAAAABIo/NfOSvZSHMZw/s1600/Lagos%2BDump%2B9.jpg[/img]

Look who is talking about America. grin grin grin
The two situations are mutually exclusive. While one is based on gender, the other is rooted in bad government. You could have only being vindicated if the few women in power like Ngozi and Stella Odua(sacked) are performing, I am sure you know they aren't. Also, I think you know that an African setting automatically wields a lot of power to the wives of those in high places, some even hoard more than their husband e.g. Our first lady. Its a case of 'I steal the money, my wife spends it.' This traditional background is the reason feminists can't fight for the increase of female lawmakers, they can only plead and beg. cheesy Women in Nigeria(Nigeria is a very special country, we've invented African style in Europian culture, in a spectacular fashion) have unanimously accepted their support role to that of MAN, this I can assure you. wink
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by CrudeGH: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable modafaka! Stinkin, fvckin stu-pid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner!

Whatever you are smoking must be very strong stuff. pawpaw leaves,huh? magg0t!

shameless goat- product of a failed state! bla bla bla foooooooooooool and where did you get the stvpid notion that GDP equates wealth? fuleish goat bleating crap! grin Lagos has bla bla bla and yet engineers and workmen fight over leftover fanta? grin Lagos has ......... and yet people eat from the dustbin in that state? grin Lagos has ...............and yet 90% of apes in that cursed sh1thole survive on less than $2 a day? grin what is life expectancy in Lagos? how many of you foools can even sleep at night in peace? grin how many people have access to electricity in lashit? what is the maternal and infant mortality and infant in your shithole? how many of you apes are gainfully employed? grin and I am not talking about pr0stitution or kidnappings grin fuckeduppedness people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin no wonder your impoverished women are all fleeing broad to work as pr0stitutes grin baby factories are spring up all over all your magg0t-infested sh1thole grin no wonder your impoverished fellow apes are trooping to Ghana like ants attracted to sugar ;

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

hahahahahaha rantings of a certified magg0t with inferiority complex in a zoo, the bleaching capital of the world. bleached albinos! shitnigerians are as dark as burnt tyres grin

now hear this, as a modafaking shitnigerian you are either a 419ner, yahoo yahoo, pick pocket, very corrupt, exam cheat, a ritualist, a witch or wizard, militant, oil bunkerer, pirate, love-vendor or pr0stitute, terrorist, armed robber. and that makes you inferior to a Ghanaian! hahahaha omo naija generator republic grin hahahahahaha Federal Republic of Foooooooooools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
lezz:
lol, you're hurting. I really broke you in two. Haha, i called you a slave and you're proving to be one. See how you quote an old song from Idris. That's how Nigerian you mentally struggle to be each day of your confused life.

Now hear this, as a ghanain, you'll always be nothing. And you're as insignificant as a bugging fly. I see no reason why Ghana shouldn't be the 37th state of Nigeria. After all, Lagos is reacher than all of ghana. And the governor is more powerful and influential than your international bowl-begging president.

with a wretched $30 billion GDP, which isn't up to the economy of Lagos, i can see why you are a descendant of shoe-menders, gate-keepers and kpoph-kpoph vendors in the streets of Lagos before they were packed off like Sardines of of Nigeria.

Today, you have become a nairanland squater just to make a meaning out of your miserable existence. Blacker-than-black baboon.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
CrudeGH:
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable modafaka! Stinkin, fvckin stu-pid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner!

Whatever you are smoking must be very strong stuff. pawpaw leaves,huh? magg0t!

shameless goat- product of a failed state! bla bla bla foooooooooooool and where did you get the stvpid notion that GDP equates wealth? fuleish goat bleating crap! grin Lagos has bla bla bla and yet engineers and workmen fight over leftover fanta? grin Lagos has ......... and yet people eat from the dustbin in that state? grin Lagos has ...............and yet 90% of apes in that cursed sh1thole survive on less than $2 a day? grin what is life expectancy in Lagos? how many of you foools can even sleep at night in peace? grin how many people have access to electricity in lashit? what is the maternal and infant mortality and infant in your shithole? how many of you apes are gainfully employed? grin and I am not talking about pr0stitution or kidnappings grin fuckeduppedness people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin no wonder your impoverished women are all fleeing broad to work as pr0stitutes grin baby factories are spring up all over all your magg0t-infested sh1thole grin no wonder your impoverished fellow apes are trooping to Ghana like ants attracted to sugar ;

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

hahahahahaha rantings of a certified magg0t with inferiority complex in a zoo, the bleaching capital of the world. bleached albinos! shitnigerians are as dark as burnt tyres grin

now hear this, as a modafaking shitnigerian you are either a 419ner, yahoo yahoo, pick pocket, very corrupt, exam cheat, a ritualist, a witch or wizard, militant, oil bunkerer, pirate, love-vendor or pr0stitute, terrorist, armed robber. and that makes you inferior to a Ghanaian! hahahaha omo naija generator republic grin hahahahahaha Federal Republic of Foooooooooools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Never attribute to malice, that which can be explained by stupidity sad .................. Robert J. Hanlon

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by CrudeGH: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Never attribute to malice, that which can be explained by stupidity sad .................. Robert J. Hanlon
Hey! your holiness! go fvck ya mother! pus-filled piece of garbage! spastic magg0t

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by red101(f): 4:18am On Oct 30, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wanna know something that'll blow your socks off? In Egypt, prostitutes dress like the women in the first picture. Yeah..

The limited time I spent there yielded all kinds of stories/experiences that would shape aspects of who I am.

Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by red101(f): 4:29am On Oct 30, 2014
InvertedHammer:

I will continue with the debate when you concentrate on thread. General mode of dressing for women is topic for another day. Today is about Nigeria, not Afghanistan nor Middle East.

Heck. Why don't you throw Australia and China into the mix?

Simple issue about western influence on Nigeria women's dressing....you continue to railroad every topic about women into it.

Perhaps you are being influenced by the erroneous assertion that men cannot win in any argument with women especially considering the fact that women tend to veer of topic just to irritate the opponent into submission. I know that's exactly what you are doing--taking a blind stab at anything just for the heck of it just to pat yourself on the back.

\

"general mode of dressing" rules applies to kids and school children only. Women are not children or property. This is the 21st century and last time I checked, Sharia law does not apply in Nigeria.
If men are westernizing their clothing, why do you have a problem with women westernizing their clothing?

TV01:
Women cannot build civilisations. In the same sense that they do not build homes, merely hang pretty curtains grin.

TV

please don't try to flatter yourself. You have not built any civilization. the white men and women have.

5 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2014
red101:

"general mode of dressing" rules applies to kids and school children only. Women are not children or property. This is the 21st century and last time I checked, Sharia law does not apply in Nigeria.
If men are westernizing their clothing, why do you have a problem with women westernizing their clothing?

please don't try to flatter yourself. You have not built any civilization. the white men and women have.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

Pas de probleme ma chere,prends bien soin de toi.
On sera ici,des que tu reviens
Bisous a toi et la famille aussi kiss

A tres bientot

smiley
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
22 pages of bullcrap!

NL never disappoints

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2014
red101:

Chop knuckle please!!

Empty vessels will always make the loudest noise. Beating chest and talk talk with nothing to show for it. Taking credit for what they have no hand in to create ridiculous points for senseless arguments!! What has africa invented? Nothing!! Other than to use the D1CK to boast and over populate the earth!!! if they were not so engrossed in using the D1CK to reason all the time, they could have invented something. You see the west? They talk less and do more. They uuse their brains often!! Africa own na talk and talk and talk, nothing to show for it. The same west they criticise is the same place they all rushed to stay. Hypocrites!!

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2014
red101:

What else can you expect from a woman? So dressing like a slút is 'modern' to u? Civilization began in Asia and Africa, for your point of correction.
I don't care about where you come from, but we the Yorubas were already civilized before the coming of the colonial masters. sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.