Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? (56921 Views)

How To Handle A Tyre Burst While Driving At Top Speed (Photos) / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by colossus2: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
peedeeasobie:

pls , this is not an answer.
A man ran to the police Station because that's what his mind told him to do and he was brought out and killed.

How does that help?
Just say you have no answer.
You get sense at all? Abi you smoke rafia mat?

If your mind tells you to run then run.
If your mind tells you to get to the station then go.

What don't you understand there?
Quote me and say rubbish again that your 3-megabyte brain can't process undecided
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by powerblaze(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
justi4jesu:
Very funny thread, the guy that said he will run, hmmmm except you are faster than Usain Bolt else... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Usain gini.. Make those Gala Sellers pursue u, e go be like film wen u receive a pure water slap on your head..
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by justi4jesu(f): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
powerblaze:

Usain gini.. Make those Gala Sellers pursue u, e go be like film wen u receive a pure water slap on your head..

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so them Gala sellers run pass Usain bolt abi? Maka why grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by justi4jesu(f): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
colossus2:

You get sense at all? Abi you smoke rafia mat?

If your mind tells you to run then run.
If your mind tells you to get to the station then go.

What don't you understand there?
Quote me and say rubbish again that your 3-megabyte brain can't process undecided

lol...........So you sabi curse like this colossus2
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by colossus2: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...........So you sabi curse like this colossus2
Lol....no mind that yeye fowl wen no understand wetin him read.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
MadCow1:
[b]True Story...

My Hommies friend who works the night shift at his job was on his way back from work in Port-Harcourt one bright and early saturday Morning at about 6a.m when out of the blues comes this guy that staggers into the road.

The guy naturally reacted and swerved to avoid hitting the guy head-on and succeeded, however the guy impacted the side of the car, hitting the side with his hand so hard he spun and hit the hard tarred road with his head and with no reflex reaction whatsoever to break his fall with his hands or even protect himself..

The guy screeches to a halt, alights and bolts towards the body of the man which was moving in spasimic rythym. As he was crouched over the guy, he could perceive the stench of fermented alcohol mixed with his tattared and unwashed dirty clothes all emanating from the victim. almost immediately, he started hearing voices coming out of the nooks and crannies in-between the houses and stalls. He glanced around and saw dem niggas with sticks and stuff heading towards him. That was when somebody pulls up and shouts get into your car and go call the Police.. The dude jumps up, makes it to his car and just as he was driving off, the sticks and stones started flying at him.. Some even tried to block his path with tyres but it was too late.. He got away.

He makes it to the first Police station he saw and reported the matter. Immediately, the Police grabs him, handcuffs him, makes him write a statement there and then, throw him into a cell and proceed to write a charge of 'Hit & run' up against him.. grin

Then thry proceeded to the accident scene. By then guy was dead for sure. The Police then met with his family and said they had arrested the Driver of the car that hit the Nigga. grin

As word got out, the guys friends started showing up to see him in jail. They were pulling up in different cars.. latest Sedans, SUV's, some Power bikes and stuff sef. All dressed well and speaking big grammar and english.. grin Next thing the Family starts talking about how the Man was about to send all his Family to the U.S before his life was cut short.. grin

Later it was discovered that the Police had connived with his family to make the guy part with a huge sum.. And they had already stated their cut of the blood money.

In the end, the guy spent 500,000 Naira to kill that case.[/b]
The police was their friend

2 Likes

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by DECOtech(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
2legit2qwt:
The moral thing to do is to call for help and save as many lives as possible. You could be charged with manslaughter if you run away.

_
"Better still", get lynched and killed.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
lonelydora:

If Siena stays in Nigeria, he would have changed his horn like 3 times. Nigerian drivers even honk when the road is free. I don't know if it is what they teach in driving school?
Hi. Please, who/what is Siena.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by DECOtech(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
2legit2qwt:

WOW! Dude! I'm speechless.. You encourage him to leave the victim/s even if there was the possibility of him saving someone. Then you talk about bribing your way out of the situation and then "move on with life" undecided That's why the country is fuked up
What's d name of that planet you even said you came from?
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by DECOtech(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
ogawisdom:

hw can u explain d fact dt a man can b brought out frm a police station and killed by angry mobs.
_
hence we seek nigerian solution to nigerian problems tongue

God bless you sir.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by brojero: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Just found this thread

This happened to friend on mine many years ago.

He knocked down a 7 year old child who jumped out in front of him. (Around Lekki - Maroko slum was still exeisting then)

He immediately Stopped, picked up the child and put her in the car.

Then he asked for any good samaritans from the large crowd that had gathered to accompany him to the nearest hospital.

Two strangers stepped forward and he took them and the child to Lagos general hospital. The child was rushed into the operating theatre immediately, but Unfortunately despite the best efforts of the surgeons, she died of her injuries a few hours later.

My friend was by her side throughout as well as the two strangers.

Later some relatives of the child rushed to the hospital. When they heard all my friend had done for the child, plus the statements from the witnesses, the family of the child exonerated him from any blame in the death of the child. He was asked to bear the funeral costs though.rsrs

A few years ago it was my turn - a very drunk man ran into the road and I could not avoid hitting him, my windscreen was smashed in the collision. Remembering my friends experience, I quickly stopped, even though I thought the guy was dead, got my passenger to help get him into my car and rushed him to the nearest hospital. The guy was out cold, but he came to his senses on the way to the hospital. He was so drunk that he was fighting with the medical team that were trying to stitch his wounds! In the end he had 10 stitches to his head. When I went to check on him the next morning he had discharged himself. Cost me 50K in hospital bills though and I never saw him again.

Running away from the scene only inflames the situation. If people see you doing something proactive, they are more concerned with saving lives of the victims and will do every thing to help you if they see that you are trying to rectify the situation.

So my advice will be - stop, but don't just stand there, try and get the injured to a hospital as quickly as possible. A life or lives may be saved - including your own

5 Likes

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by fortunejum: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
It is better you run to the nearest Police station and make a report.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
brojero:
Just found this thread

This happened to friend on mine many years ago.

He knocked down a 7 year old child who jumped out in front of him. (Around Lekki - Maroko slum was still exeisting then)

He immediately Stopped, picked up the child and put her in the car.

Then he asked for any good samaritans from the large crowd that had gathered to accompany him to the nearest hospital.

Two strangers stepped forward and he took them and the child to Lagos general hospital. The child was rushed into the operating theatre immediately, but Unfortunately despite the best efforts of the surgeons, she died of her injuries a few hours later.

My friend was by her side throughout as well as the two strangers.

Later some relatives of the child rushed to the hospital. When they heard all my friend had done for the child, plus the statements from the witnesses, the family of the child exonerated him from any blame in the death of the child. He was asked to bear the funeral costs though.rsrs

A few years ago it was my turn - a very drunk man ran into the road and I could not avoid hitting him, my windscreen was smashed in the collision. Remembering my friends experience, I quickly stopped, even though I thought the guy was dead, got my passenger to help get him into my car and rushed him to the nearest hospital. The guy was out cold, but he came to his senses on the way to the hospital. He was so drunk that he was fighting with the medical team that were trying to stitch his wounds! In the end he had 10 stitches to his head. When I went to check on him the next morning he had discharged himself. Cost me 50K in hospital bills though and I never saw him again.

Running away from the scene only inflames the situation. If people see you doing something proactive, they are more concerned with saving lives of the victims and will do every thing to help you if they see that you are trying to rectify the situation.

So my advice will be - stop, but don't just stand there, try and get the injured to a hospital as quickly as possible. A life or lives may be saved - including your own
it depends on the environment , time and reason . that lecturer was lynched. like some one said . if it happens in an environment where evryone can see it is not your fault , you can wait . it may be another story in another situation.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by lastpage: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
CityNG:
It's a complex situation.
Folks, Nigeria is not as unique as you folks want to think.
Leaving the scene of an accident is a major crime here in the USA, it's in fact a felony, the highest crime criteria one can commit and up there with murder and manslaughter. Why don't we see more of it in the USA? Because the Police are not only sitting in stations but are out doing vehicular patrols on the street and heavily armed to deter mobs. Mobs also knows that if they mob they would be brought to justice and face severe punishment..............

My other pet peeve is what someone said which is to not apply foreign solution to Nigerian problem. This is wrong and backwards in my opinion.

No matter how you cut it, we are Nigerians and we have a say and stake in what happens.

Good luck to all of us.

I am beginning to like you a lot! angry angry

Back to Topic:
Hmm.... "He who wears the Shoe, knows where it pains"! wink
If you have never been in this situation (Knocking someone down with your vehicle), you can only imagine it.

As a driver, you dont need to be in the wrong at all, for the Mob to descend on you!

I have also hit a young boy (Thankfully, it was on my street and l was practically "crawling" along the street because the surface was being repaired back then) ...the Boy was chased by his father from inside their compound as he wanted to chastise him over something and the boy just "blindly ran across" the road, to escape his father but unfortunately, he was just inches from me and l could not even see him on time.
The saving grace was that l was just "very slow" ......but the impact was a direct hit and it threw him a few feet ahead.

Now, they know me in this street as l have lived there for over a decade and l am a ranking member of the CDA.
A lot of people saw what happened and you know what, l stopped and picked-up the lad, dumped him into my vehicle and without even waiting for anyone, rushed him to the nearest hospital.
He survived and was on my "Peak Milk and Bournvita" for a few weeks!

I was later told that "The Mob" actually went to my house and wanted to set it on fire while l was on my way to the hospital with the boy ..... if not for the Father of the Boy who insisted that it was his Boy's fault (he was obviously aware he chased the boy onto the road and was still angry with him).

So, l think it does not matter 'what led' to the accident... people are "ANGRY" and want to vent their anger on some "unlucky person" who might be vulnerable.
If they actually love the victim, they would have assisted you (knowing that you could be very shaken and unable to even drive at that point) ..in taking him to the hospital. Naah, they prefer to see "blood, one more death and a lot of fireworks" would lift up their spirits
! wink

I have learnt my lesson since then.
Now l installed "extra loud horn", (with extra Power Relay to really give it Decibels!) on my vehicles.
My horn is like saying: "This Crazy driver wants to commit suicide, please run away from him"! grin grin ....and it works! I see people "jump" when it goes off when otherwise they would have been like: "Hit me and see what would happen"!

When l am getting to a junction, even if it is empty of cars or people, l blast my horn!
When l want to do a corner, l blast my horn! otherwise, some Danfo driver with failed break might just spring up like a Ghost!
When l am UNDER a bridge, l blast my horn; God forbid some Pedestrian falls down from the overhead/foot bridge!
Even when l am on third mainland Bridge, l still blast my horn since it is not impossible that some "l wanna-die" zombie might just jump out of the river! shocked
Even when the vehicle is parked, the "alarm" is ready to "shout" just incase some slowpoke decides he wants to remove the brainbox!
It has become second nature but l must agree that "It is very wrong and unfortunate" that we have turn our environment to one of "noisy nuisance".
Unless the Police stop acting like helpless fools, unless they are ready to do their job by protecting any and everyone who comes to them when in distress, l tell you, the best thing to do when you are in danger of being lynched, IS TO TAKE-OFF TO WHERE IT SI SAFE!

As bad as that may sound. When there is life, there is hope.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by airsaylongcon: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
This thread really strikes a nerve as I lost my mum last month from a hit-and-wait driver. Turned out she survived for a whole hour with a massive head injury. The problem with attempting to rescue is that most Nigerians lack basic first aid knowledge and end up worsening an already bad situation in a bid to help d vic.

In my case, the driver turned himself in. The police never let me see him though. They (the popo) were talking about doing a coroner's inquest and stuff but my mum was in such bad shape that further balkanisation of her remains would have been unbearably painful. To end the police case, they made me swear and affidavit that I was withdrawing the case against d driver. Swearing that affidavit nobi beans cos all d court registrars in yenagoa just didn't wanna sign. Ended up costing 15k. At the end of the whole process they didn't even let me see my mum's killer. They eventually followed me to fmc yenagoa to have my mum's remains released to me (with enough thank u money).

I don't know if I can ever forget the driver's name or his act. But I've forgiven him. Moving on is hard but move on I must.

I didn't even know the killer paid for the burial. I didn't ask or get a penny from him but I'm sure the police would have collected a large sum from him cos dat DCO eye no clean.

Buried her in tears and in honour but d pain is still very raw

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by powerblaze(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
tbaba1234:
One Okada man decided to die one day, and ran into my stationary vehicle trying to negotiate a bad spot on the road.

He lost control and ran into the vehicle. He flew over the vehicle and landed inside the gutter. For a few seconds, we were praying that this guy had not died. We then saw him moving.. phew!!

Minor injuries.

Anyway, he fixed my car before I left him (as much as he could). Fortunately, those around, recognised that the okada man was at fault but I am sure that story would been different if he died.

If he had died wat you will hear is

"oga dis is not a parking lot. Why u Park here? "
Before you will open ur mouth, 2 to blinding slaps will detonate on your cheeks. The rest na history
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Seems some people here are suffering from dyslexia!

The OP stated a man that accidentally killed people ran to the Police Station to make a report and for safety, only for him to be be dragged out by enraged mob and lynched. So the OP therefore seek for a solution as regards this, yet some people are saying if such a situation befall, one should go to the nearest Police station bla bla bla bla...

To all saying that...una dey craze?? Una one die like the lecturer?

Well, this is Nigeria my country, if such happens, omo, na to zoom off o. Then look for a way to assist later.

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by sylaz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
A woman right across my house once crushed a baby's head (her immediate neighbor's daughter in those rent houses) she died straight away but nothing happened anyway. I support the keep moving movement. If an idiot dies on a 8 lane road, that isnt even manslaughter sef, except in neighborhood roads you should be extremely slow so as to avoid stories that touch. But if you hit someone on 12lanes or no lane and you see OG's mobilizing like say na insurrection, nigga keep going forever. You wanted to help but the situation at hand was outta control. Then you can (maybe) be reporting to the police. Those thieves don't give two fvcks about you or the victim anyway.

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
airsaylongcon:
This thread really strikes a nerve as I lost my mum last month from a hit-and-wait driver. Turned out she survived for a whole hour with a massive head injury. The problem with attempting to rescue is that most Nigerians lack basic first aid knowledge and end up worsening an already bad situation in a bid to help d vic.

In my case, the driver turned himself in. The police never let me see him though. They (the popo) were talking about doing a coroner's inquest and stuff but my mum was in such bad shape that further balkanisation of her remains would have been unbearably painful. To end the police case, they made me swear and affidavit that I was withdrawing the case against d driver. Swearing that affidavit nobi beans cos all d court registrars in yenagoa just didn't wanna sign. Ended up costing 15k. At the end of the whole process they didn't even let me see my mum's killer. They eventually followed me to fmc yenagoa to have my mum's remains released to me (with enough thank u money).

I don't know if I can ever forget the driver's name or his act. But I've forgiven him. Moving on is hard but move on I must.

I didn't even know the killer paid for the burial. I didn't ask or get a penny from him but I'm sure the police would have collected a large sum from him cos dat DCO eye no clean.

Buried her in tears and in honour but d pain is still very raw
very sorry about this bro ... its heartbreaking being victims of another man's error. May God still continue to grant you grace to bear this loss.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by alexlee50: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
ogawisdom:
This thread is motivated by the thread where a lecturer who ran to the police station after killing 5 pupil while trying to dodge a trailer was brought out from the police station and killed by angry mobs angry undecided. What did this man do wrong for God's sake it's an accident.

Now in this thread I want us to discuss d correct thing to b done if one finds himself in this situation as a Nigerian driver to avoid being killed like the lecturer above while showing some care for d one u hit ie assuming he/she is still alive n needs medical attention.

Ultimately drop one or two hints on how to avoid finding one's self in this situation.

Let's see what works in naija, though our diaspora bro and sis are welcomed.

My observation is that the driver is always wrong even if the person is practically lying down on the road. The driver is always accused of over speeding by everyone around even though the person hit was careless.

To avoid this situation as a driver I pay special attention to all road users while driving especially pedestrians; the most vulnerable are children, mad people, drunk people, agboro people, frustrated people looking for who to kill them, rioters, church crusade groups, other groups on the road to advertise something, and elderly ppl (their sense of judgement on the road is very poor and sometimes they are unaware they are on the road.
my advice to you and anyone who happens to be in this situation is to run.do not wait.run and report to the nearest police station.if you stay it would be at your own peril,as the mob will kill you.people who have stopped to help people who they hit while driving never survived it,as the mob that gathered after the accident lynched such people.Nigeria is not a country where you stop to help someone you hit,just run and make a report at the nearest police station.

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by vicadex07(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ishilove:

Lmao!!@bolded. Popsie carry olympic gold medal for this. He will never wind down when driving but will rather honk the horn at you in greeting and drive past.

You should see the gentleman when honking the horn; his muscles practically bulge when he is leaning on that horn. He drove my sister's vehicle for a week and the horn disintegrated. His excuse is that Lagos drivers only understand the language of aggression cheesy grin

Disintegrated cheesy grin cheesy funniest thread ever
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Edipee(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ishilove:

The police was their friend
Friend indeed.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mad Drivers, Mad Pedestrians, Hungry Enforcers; A recipe for disaster daily.

In the words of Swiz Beats, "Welcome to the Jungle!"

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Why+did+the+chicken+cross+the+road_909bf2_4114827.jpg[/img]

I have started keeping light weapons in my car, like base ball bats, stones together with the included weapons (Wheel spanner, Jack Winder and so on). That way, I can take some of of them with me, in case I'm out of options.

I really pray for a better Nigeria with a highly educated population and hopefully by our actions, we will see it come to pass.

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
UchihaMadara:
Mad Drivers, Mad Pedestrians, Hungry Enforcers; A recipe for disaster daily.

In the words of Swiz Beats, "Welcome to the Jungle!"

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Why+did+the+chicken+cross+the+road_909bf2_4114827.jpg[/img]

I have started keeping light weapons in my car, like base ball bats, stones together with the included weapons (Wheel spanner, Jack Winder and so on). That way, I can take some of of them with me, in case I'm out of options.

I really pray for a better Nigeria with a highly educated population and hopefully by our actions, we will see it come to pass.

I like your kind of person , you believe in yourself . your signature reads praying for a bear when you are in a battle with it rather than praying for you... how about 50 bears ? lols. .... I guess the water for the garri na ocean then.

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Kposkila: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
ramdris:
If u r Sure d person died, don't stop bt rather drive to d nearest police station and report yourself cos stopping might get u mobbed. Bt if u feel d person is still alive,stop and take to d nearest hospital and Later report to the nearest police station as well.
. How can u be sure the person died or not without coming down to inspect the victim.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Amadaz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
My opinion is that no sane driver under any circumstance should be involved in this kind of accident... Driving is no childs play so it shouldbe taken seriously. I use myself as a yardstick, I've driven for over a decade without hitting or get hit by another vehicle.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amadaz:
My opinion is that no sane driver under any circumstance should be involved in this kind of accident... Driving is no childs play so it shouldbe taken seriously. I use myself as a yardstick, I've driven for over a decade without hitting or get hit by another vehicle.
you should thank his grace and also thank him you have not come across a man who is ready to commit suicide but needs an assistance in doing that. accidents happens thats why they are accidents.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Amadaz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
majekdom2:
you should thank his grace and also thank him you have not come across a man who is ready to commit suicide but needs an assistance in doing that. accidents happens thats why they are accidents.
I do my best avoiding it. Overspeeding contributes to 75%% of road accidents if not more. Maintaing a speed of 40-60m/ph allows u to adjust swiftly in the event of carelss action taken by anything on the road.

1 Like

Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Fxwarrior: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
2legit2qwt:

WOW! Dude! I'm speechless.. You encourage him to leave the victim/s even if there was the possibility of him saving someone. Then you talk about bribing your way out of the situation and then "move on with life" undecided That's why the country is fuked up

God forbid I hit somebody but when I do its OYO. Nigerians are still backward and won't hesitate to kill you.

Jungle people. angry
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nicepoker(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Frankdamaxx:
Some pedestrians are careless. I am very wary of okada's when I drive. I tell my friends that if any Okada man makes me hit him, i'll come down and first give him a very resounding slap before any other thing like hospital.

Anyways, back to the matter. It depends on the location too. If it's a civilized location, you can stop and know what's happening, but if it's not. Please don't stop o. Just drive to the nearest police station and return back to the scene with them.

Nigerian solutions are usually not conventional.
what if the okada man beat u up while trying to slap him.
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nicepoker(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
lonelydora:

How do I stop laughing?
inject ur self with H2SO4
Re: When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? by Nicepoker(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Some people here can't drive. So why comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Features Of The Mercedes-benz 2017 E-class / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.