Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall (751 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by Gorgeous58(f): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank, common pen they won't have. These people are dangerous, once you lend them the pen, you may find it difficult to identify them at a bank in Nigeria. Once someone tells you, "may I have your pen?" Believe me, that's the last time you will see that pen (except you are lucky).

2 - The "I Dey Your Back" Team: immediately they enter the bank, even before taking the slip (withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and you hear them saying, I'm at your back. If care is not taken, about 8 people can tell you "I dey your back" then at the end of the day, they cause confusion (na me dey hin back, I don tell am I was here before blah blah)

3 - The No Protocol Team: this kind of people don't obey the 1st come 1st serve slogan! They're 'mouthed' in the bank! Immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manger, he asks them to sit down and within 5 minutes they've completed their transactions while you are still there looking like mumu for queue (daris God oooo).

4 - The Bank Door Rejects: These people will always have a problem with the bank door, then you see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones, etc and yet the machine keeps shouting "pls go back". Next time, come to the bank naked! Biko, hin go allow in...Lol

5 - The Slip Wasters: These kind of people can waste slip for Nigeria! To fill the withdrawal or deposit slip na JAMB questions, you see them canceling, tearing, squeezing and take another one. To write common 3780 Naira in words na problem. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenerio...chai!!

6 - The People From Another Planet: These people usually behave like them no dey this world since 2 years! They will always be asking for today's date. Even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for this people oooooooo.....

Tell us other types...

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by alabiyemmy(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2014
7. People like you who instead of facing what they are in the bank to do, always looking around to see what everyone else is doing.
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by Gorgeous58(f): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2014
alabiyemmy:
7. People like you who instead of facing what they are in the bank to do, always looking around to see what everyone else is doing.

Hahahaha. They are always borrowing pen from me. After experiencing borrow without returning, I started going to the bank with two pens

(1) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Re-signed By Ethiopian Airlines As Global Brand Ambassador (PHOTO / Otukpo Guys And Girls,let Hook Up Here. / Video: The Nigerian Dancing Barber-shop In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.