Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) (1264 Views)

Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by faithboi: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2014
I'm just all heated up writing this...everywhere I go I see mature men looking for older women.I've seen a thousand and one
posts,of guys and girls asking rather self centered questions. Hello
sir,a relationship is bi-lateral...not unilateral..if you can not say " I want to marry her " then forget it.I see people post
preposterous questions born off their illusions..questions in the
order of these "she bought me an iphone 6,sponsored our wedding,took
me abroad,she asked me out,she built our house"...and the sameless boy
or thing would end up by asking "Do such girls exist?"...
First to answer the question,"yes they do...I've dated extremely
beautiful girls,classy and sleeky and would not ask me a kobo,and are
willing to give to me,(I dont collect stuffs from
girls,halleluyah)..even after break up,they're still on my facebook
list,we chat every now and then...we call...etc......now back to
you,why on earth would you go out hunting for such girls whom would
foot your bills,and then you wont even respect and value
them today we see younger guys dating older women..#GoldDiggers...go and work hard and smart;earn your money and
earn your respect in the process.waiting for a girl to buy you all
those things is the same as joining as joining a gang.Innoncent girls now go about searching one way or the other how to get a sugar daddy just because of your type...you not only sold
your respect,but your pride and dignity as a man(if you have)... And
worse of all,you've sold your soul #RememberEsau(many guys tolled his
line...DONT!)...its not a business where you earn rewards or dividends
,stop looking for girls that can foot your bills..."if you want an
angel,first build a heaven"..angels only reside in heaven not on this
dirty earth,so get to work...otherwise,manage your crappy
monicker...if you need classy girls,work the classy way,think the
classy way and the classy one will come..theres a law,its called the
law of nature..we public speakers call it "the law of attraction"...it
states "a person would attract to himself objects he constantly fixes
his mind upon,mixed with emotions and energy,be it positive or
negative"..so the kind of dirty mind you have would attract dirty and
filty partners to you...its a constant.....change yourself,and the
world would change for you...avoid what one of my masters summarizes
in one word "Mediocrity"...you're more than that

source:- www.biscoibitade.com

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2014
I believe its good to mind one's own business....
Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by adepiero: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2014
And you call this a letter? No address, No heading, No paragraph, No ending sef undecided
Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Dis letter should be written to girls too,nt only guys are greedy,infact we have plenty of such girls than guys.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by jmoore(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Harbosede02:
Dis letter should be written to girls too,nt only guys are greedy,infact we have plenty of such girls than guys.

The undiluted truth.
Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by Spicylate(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2014
i like this piece. nice one bro.
Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by delishpot: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gbam. Thry want good girls. Girls that will put bath water for them and their w*hores if she catches them in the act and even cook for them after wards. They want girls that will not ask where they have been even if tgey left home 10 days ago, never called, never sent a messg to let her know they wont be comming early.
They want a girl that will go out, work her butt off and then spend all her cash in running the home without complaining about them not helping her around the home.
They want a girl that will just give them kids and not ask for their help in raising the kids.
They want girls who will endure abuse and complexes just because she was unfortunate to marry them just like their mothers did with their fathers.
They want girls who will not demand any right as a human being but see the husband as the only human with feelings, emmotions and desires.
They want what they will never agree to give.

Women, they want money, wealth and nothing else.
They want love shown by material gifts.
They want a man to work his butt off and spend every dime on flashy things for them.
They feel they are too right to say sorry.
They feel like the man isnt worth nothing if he is not mega cashed up.
They want love but cant stroke a mans ego.
They do not know how to baby a man.
They do not know how to care for their kids
They are rude .
They want what they cannot give.
Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by faithboi: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
delishpot:
Gbam. Thry want good girls. Girls that will put bath water for them and their w*hores if she catches them in the act and even cook for them after wards. They want girls that will not ask where they have been even if tgey left home 10 days ago, never called, never sent a messg to let her know they wont be comming early.
They want a girl that will go out, work her butt off and then spend all her cash in running the home without complaining about them not helping her around the home.
They want a girl that will just give them kids and not ask for their help in raising the kids.
They want girls who will endure abuse and complexes just because she was unfortunate to marry them just like their mothers did with their fathers.
They want girls who will not demand any right as a human being but see the husband as the only human with feelings, emmotions and desires.
They want what they will never agree to give.

Women, they want money, wealth and nothing else.
They want love shown by material gifts.
They want a man to work his butt off and spend every dime on flashy things for them.
They feel they are too right to say sorry.
They feel like the man isnt worth nothing if he is not mega cashed up.
They want love but cant stroke a mans ego.
They do not know how to baby a man.
They do not know how to care for their kids
They are rude .
They want what they cannot give.
what Can I say?...spot on
Re: Letter To The Greedy Guys.(a Must See) by alotofgrace(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
adepiero:
And you call this a letter? No address, No heading, No paragraph, No ending sef undecided

u remind mi of mi ss2 english tisha

..choi...d caning nor b small

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Ladies This Is For You* Grin * / No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. / Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.