Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People (528 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by HIPROFILE(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Honestly I felt like blocking my ears while listening to Amaechi's speech.
If this is the way to campaign I think he's lost it I wonder why APC members can't give a constructive and articulated speech. Can't believe Amaechi has deteriorated to speaking in such manner I used to love and respect this man so much.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
...and his dance steps eh!
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by HIPROFILE(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Even the so called Hausa brothers of his don't know his names one addressed him as Chibuzor instead of Chibuike honestly their statements are disgusting most esp. This clown called Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by Toktee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
U guys should quietly go and hang urselves.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Toktee:
tell dem my brother....
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by HIPROFILE(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Toktee:

My dear I dant care about his statements aimed at tarnishing the presidency what am after is he should have made the speech more articulative atleast sound more matured
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by Braggante(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
HIPROFILE:
Even the so called Hausa brothers of his don't know his names one addressed him as Chibuzor instead of Chibuike honestly their statements are disgusting most esp. This clown called Rochas

I heard it too, and I said waaaaaaatttt! Chibuzor?! It was Oyegun the apc chairman. So to him, amaechi is not so important. Speaks volumes of APC. I think it's time to amaechi to rethink which party he deserves.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Addresses Rivers People by HIPROFILE(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Buhari said he will give rivers people security honestly this statement make me suspect him the more I actually have come to agree that APC is a bunch of naive and confused bigots who doesn't think before talking.....I was happy at the inception of APC with the hope that PDP will now have a stronger party to contend with but unfortunately their uncalculated moves rather makes PDP wax stronger.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Damage Control Effort Fails By Mokwe / Zambian President Sata Death: White Interim Leader Appointed / Building A Private Airport In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.