Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51180 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Another wonderful innovation from zoranga.com
Now you can also convert already loaded MTN airtime to cash. I mean 'Already Loaded Airtime'... why not give it a shoT!! Check out www.zoranga.com or www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc or follow @ZorangaInc
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
JohnAgwu:
Another wonderful innovation from zoranga.com
Now you can also convert already loaded MTN airtime to cash. I mean 'Already Loaded Airtime'... why not give it a shoT!! Check out www.zoranga.com or www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc or follow @ZorangaInc
The best you can do sir is to get your own thread and advertise. You have a great piece there. Would advise you stop trying to "Shine" through our thread and get yours. Thanks for understanding
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
see image below

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Ejovwoke(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Zoranga...my transaction since on Monday.......07067118081
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello Ejovwoke, on behalf of Zoranga I apologise for the delay. Your transfer has been completed, you can check your bank account. Thanks for using Zoranga. We hope you continue with zoranga.com
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by remsonik(f): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Chike how do I contact you? I have some airtime to convert
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Ejovwoke(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks....Zoranga money gotten
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello Remsonik, try zoranga.com
@Ejovwoke, you're welcome wink
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
remsonik:
Chike how do I contact you? I have some airtime to convert
Do reach me via 09099037719.
Thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by idrisalomagold(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
JohnAgwu:
Hello Ejovwoke, on behalf of Zoranga I apologise for the delay. Your transfer has been completed, you can check your bank account. Thanks for using Zoranga. We hope you continue with zoranga.com
Hi I just registered. I also funded with share and sell and immediately it was credited. also, I used it to buy recharge card and it was credited again within seconds. I like your service. Please I have a question, when I wanted to make transfer to my bank account, I found out the minimum amount is 1000 naira. Please is there transaction fee when one want to transfer to the bank?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello Idrisalomagold, we appreciate your compliments. Yes, Zoranga charges transaction fee for every bank transfer, but very active customers enjoy discount.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Deposit AIRTIME and withdraw CASH! wink

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
is dis services still available need an urgent response,,, if yes drop ur cntacts
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello bemagnify, the service is always available. You can contact the customer care line - 08067238359 or you send a message to support@zoranga.com
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
JohnAgwu:
Hello bemagnify, the service is always available. You can contact the customer care line - 08067238359 or you send a message to support@zoranga.com
just called no one picked
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
You can chat with them on their facebook page - www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
you there?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
JohnAgwu:
thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 3:37am On Mar 30, 2016
JohnAgwu:
hmmm dis is nt funy,,, hav nt reciv alert on my account after yestada transactions
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
What's your name on Zoranga? I cud help u contact the customer rep. I apOlogize for the delay.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2016
yea av goten alert den,,after some few hours ago,,,probably it was network issue,, bravo to u guys,,,,ZORANGA is simply d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Airtime is the new money! Start paying friends and family using airtime on zoranga.com. Sign up for free and invite others. #‎airtimeismoney‬

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Na airtime people dey take pay one another now ooo... Buyers wan dey pay sharp sharp. ‪#‎airtimenamoney‬. Wetin you dey wait for?

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by abdeel419: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
ya i jst receive 2k out ov 3 Zoranga ar gud bt d fact s dat d delay b4 transaction to be proceed is too long hope dey will resolve dis issue cos their ar sm impatient ppl like me dat cant able to wait 4 a very long tym nd smtyms its nt jst impatient rather having a very m4tant issue to do with d money.....tnx
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hey abdeel, the fact that you have not received your cash doesn't make zoranga the wayo people. You should try and verify from them what the problem is with your account cos so many people register with a different name and transfer to names that do noT match. There could also be problems of entering wrong account numberS and so many mOre. JuSt reacH them and know what's keeping Yours than putting up negative publicity. Nobody's deceiving you. If you prefer to get back your airtime, dey can send it back to you. Personally, I've converted over 15,000 naira airtym to cash on the platform. I know sometyms it gets delayed, but I definitely get it. Don't scatter what you can not arrange.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by abdeel419: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by aato(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
want to buy airtime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.