Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51285 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by felai: 2:34am On Apr 24, 2016
JohnAgwu:
Another wonderful innovation from zoranga.com
Now you can also convert already loaded MTN airtime to cash. I mean 'Already Loaded Airtime'... why not give it a shoT!! Check out www.zoranga.com or www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc or follow @ZorangaInc

I want to sell mtn airtime worth 50k, how much will u buy it?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello Felai, the best thing you should do is to create an account on zoranga.com, from there you can carry out your transactions using airtime. You can then convert the airtime to cash in bits of NGN3,000 daily cos that's the daily limit. You can also contact the customer care rep through 08067238359 or on facebook.com/ZorangaInc or Twitter @ZorangaInc for further assistance.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 06, 2016
Do your daily transactions using airtime. Life has become much easier with Zoranga!

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by egwekwe: 8:57am On May 06, 2016
Chikebrain:
*Updated
Minimum threshold for monetization is N4000
CheapMobileData in corporation with OdeckNetworks brings to you a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical cash and vice versa i.e. trade your physical Network airtime for cash. Under the platform, you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred into your designated bank account of choice within 20MIns of acknowledged airtime from you to us and also purchase airtime from us at discounted rates
For this airtime to physical cash monetization, there’ll be a 10 – 15% mile fee charge rate deducted from the exact amount of airtime sent in which is dependent on the amount of airtime. For N9999 and below worth of airtime, we’ll be deducting a 15% mile charge fee while for N10000 worth and above, we’ll be charging a 10% mile charge fee. This service is currently only available for ETISALAT and MTN network. Note that our most preferred choice of Banks are Zenith bank, GT bank and First Bank.
Funds transfer outside the above listed Banks will attract an inconvenience fee of N108 per transaction.

You could contact us through the following medium
BBM: 7E132AB4
Phone No: 08064918392
[url]CheapMobileData..com[/url]

NB: % Mile charge fee isn't fixed as increment may occur. Always call in to request for current mile charge fee

Hi....Is this service still Available and for which Network with the current mileage fee?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
egwekwe:

Hi....Is this service still Available and for which Network with the current mileage fee?
Good day Egwekwe. The service is still available
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by egwekwe: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
Chikebrain:

Good day Egwekwe. The service is still available

What is the current mileage charge per network?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by valnelly(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2016
I have 5k MTN share and sell airtime and I'm willing to sell for 4k. It's urgent please...
I will be shuffling through Ikeja, surulere, mushiness and environs today. Interested just gimme a call please.
Zero ate zero, sixty six, thirty five, seventy nine, sixty six.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bizgenius1: 2:21am On May 12, 2016
is anyone still offering these service?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by warrenweste(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2016
aato:
want to buy airtime

Do u still want to buy airtime??
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2016
I currently have 25000 worth of MTN airtime. Any interested buyer shout be able to transfer through online banking to union bank or first bank so as to confirm it immeidiately and I will send. We can meet one on one as well so as to see thingS for your self. Holla 08085758577 thanks.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 7:23am On May 14, 2016
Dear zoranga...i wnt to b ur agent..what are the benefits of being ur agent nd hw can i apply... Pls send me details to bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 1:33am On May 15, 2016
Hello Bemagnify,

Kindly write to agent@zoranga.com to get full details about the requirements and benefits of becoming a Zoranga agent.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 15, 2016
Hello guys,

Zoranga still got your back.. Convert any amount of airtime to cash.

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 8:20am On May 15, 2016
JohnAgwu:
Hello Bemagnify,

Kindly write to agent@zoranga.com to get full details about the requirements and benefits of becoming a Zoranga agent.
av tried mailing you but the mail remain unsent pls kind send details to me bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 8:48am On May 15, 2016
successfully sent u d mail bt d email address is nt agent@zoranga.com but agents@zoranga.com.....u wil payme for the correction....lolz

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 16, 2016
LoL..Oops! I'm sorry, it was a typo error.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2016
U need to work on how to fast track the rate at which u process funds transfer to bank account from zoranga platform. Still waiting on getting on alert on a transfer I made on saturday till today monday.. I have spoke to the customer service though. They promise tomao. Let's see the outcome. Cheers.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
warrenweste:

Do u still want to buy airtime??

[quote author=warrenweste post=45556655]

Do u still want to buy airtime??[/quote

Why are u here bro? U keep on telling me to keep of ur thread and u are here asking on zoranga's thread here to sell airtime. Let me just keep what I have to say. All thread is made for everyone to comment wit no limitations and u have no right whatsoeva to tell someone to leav ur thread. Pshew!!
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by warrenweste(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
DIDONARY:

I can see your just looking for unnecessary trouble.. I Knw your type mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bizgenius1: 9:28pm On May 17, 2016
warrenweste:

I can see your just looking for unnecessary trouble.. I Knw your type mtcheew

Do u still have airtime for sale??
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2016
Still up to 20k mtn airtime to sell out. Any interested person should holla 08085758577 for more details. I hav turned some to cash on zoranga already and willin to dispose the remaining as quick as possible.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 10:01am On May 18, 2016
dear zoranga ...on a serious note ur payment is so so slow..even betting sites pay twice fast as u..nd it is nt as if u av millions of customers...pls step up ur game..increase minimum deposit and fast transfer and i swear i will refer my whole village to u(lolz)...now customers are begging u....d reasn y u ar top of d race is because u dnt av stif competitors..as soon as u get one customers wil switch allegiance...u can ask mtn wot i mean...dis is d side of my complain

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
bemagnify:
dear zoranga ...on a serious note ur payment is so so slow..even betting sites pay twice fast as u..nd it is nt as if u av millions of customers...pls step up ur game..increase minimum deposit and fast transfer and i swear i will refer my whole village to u(lolz)...now customers are begging u....d reasn y u ar top of d race is because u dnt av stif competitors..as soon as u get one customers wil switch allegiance...u can ask mtn wot i mean...dis is d side of my complain

Its true brotha. It took almost 4days before I got an alert on my account just now from a zoranga account in PH. I think they are working on it. The infornmation on their upgrade. Will be in 2 - 3wks times on their website. Let's see if their is any improvement till then
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2016
10,000 airtime MTN available at 8500 any interested buyer should holla 08085758577. I need d cash badly. Tanks. We can deal one on one if ya in lagos.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
On behalf of Zoranga, I apologize for the delay you all may have experienced. We hope to speed up the process as soon as we're done with the upgrade.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
JohnAgwu:
On behalf of Zoranga, I apologize for the delay you all may have experienced. We hope to speed up the process as soon as we're done with the upgrade.

Can zoranga increase the limit at which someone deposit and trasnfer more than 3000? They can put that upgrade into consideration.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 21, 2016
We'll look into that.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2016
JohnAgwu:
We'll look into that.
can I request a payout again if am still having a pending one
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by bemagnify: 1:26pm On May 23, 2016
Dear zoranga....how long does payout takes nw?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Am getting my Pay, dough late into the bank acc. Still have 3 more coming. 4days kind of. Its kool dough.. Let's see what gonna happen after the upgrade.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by DIDONARY(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2016
JohnAgwu:
We'll look into that.

U guys stopped deposit through mtn share and sell? Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.