Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More (1221 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by Prettilicious(f): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
1.) Discover his favourite pet name and call him by that or you give him one.
2.) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3.)Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4.) Be silent when he is angry..You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behaved that way that annoyed him.
5.) Be quick to say "am sorry dear" when you ever offend him.. pet tingly insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6.) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings and even in front of the kids.
7.) Honour his mother.
8.) Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure dat he will do same for ur parents.
9.) Surprise him wit his favourite dish especially when he has no money at hand and neva delay his food.
10.) Do not allow d maid to serve him food wen u are at home.
11.) Give him a warm reception wit an embrace wen he returns from work,collect his luggage and help him UnCloth.
12.) Smile wen u look at him and give him occasional pecks when u are out socially.
13.) Wash his back while he is in d bath tub or shower.
14.) Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
15.) Phone and tell him u miss him.
16.) Dial his number and on hearing "hello" jst tell him u love him.
17.) Tell him how blessed u are to have him as ur husband.
18.) Give him a hug for no reason.
19.) If he is a public figure,gently wake him up at d early hours of d morning and romance him to d point of "demand"..he will not be enticed by other women dat day.
20.) Always remember to pray for him.
21.) Implement this law dat ur family will wake up early in d morning to pray together and also pray together before going to bed in d evening.
May God bless ur marriage or the one u will enter in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by adonbilivit: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
nice
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by Zakkyoz: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
I believe this list is not for Nigeria women.
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
...Hian!!!

You guys keep repeating this same thread
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by Jennyluvluv(f): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oops...
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by merit12(f): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
[s]even @that nigeria women can learn from this pratice makes perfecto[/s]
Zakkyoz:
I believe this list is not for Nigeria women.

Op
Kisses more lovely duvly

Nija moda rocking since.............??
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by ola12(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
smell fp cheesy
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by anny87(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
cool
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by jumbo28(f): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cool one
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by Baddo101(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Prettilicious:
1.) Discover his favourite pet name and call him by that or you give him one.
2.) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3.)Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4.) Be silent when he is angry..You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behaved that way that annoyed him.
5.) Be quick to say "am sorry dear" when you ever offend him.. pet tingly insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6.) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings and even in front of the kids.
7.) Honour his mother.
8.) Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure dat he will do same for ur parents.
9.) Surprise him wit his favourite dish especially when he has no money at hand and neva delay his food.
10.) Do not allow d maid to serve him food wen u are at home.
11.) Give him a warm reception wit an embrace wen he returns from work,collect his luggage and help him UnCloth.
12.) Smile wen u look at him and give him occasional pecks when u are out socially.
13.) Wash his back while he is in d bath tub or shower.
14.) Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
15.) Phone and tell him u miss him.
16.) Dial his number and on hearing "hello" jst tell him u love him.
17.) Tell him how blessed u are to have him as ur husband.
18.) Give him a hug for no reason.
19.) If he is a public figure,gently wake him up at d early hours of d morning and romance him to d point of "demand"..he will not be enticed by other women dat day.
20.) Always remember to pray for him.
21.) Implement this law dat ur family will wake up early in d morning to pray together and also pray together before going to bed in d evening.
May God bless ur marriage or the one u will enter in Jesus name.
Get a love portion in his food...lmao.
Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by JEITO: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wonderful write up I must say! I was just smiling all the way while reading it cheesy

Trust me, this works better than love portion; you'll cripple any man with these.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More by ola12(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
JEITO:
Wonderful write up I must say! I was just smiling all the way while reading it cheesy

Trust me, this works better than love portion; you'll cripple any man with these.

As long as I dont discover you pretending, few women can do dese without pretence.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Close Friend Sibling / Why Do Most Guys Kneel When Proposing To A Lady / Solve This Love Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.