Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status (31033 Views)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P / Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? / Invesors Prefer A Buhari Win As S&P Downgrades Nigeria- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by postmann: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

Attention seeker .. You have been noticed
You sound more Nigerian than a Nigerian before you edited.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iamord(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
You sound more Nigerian than a Nigerian before you edited.

Yeah ! Cos I schooled in nigeria. So I can blend into the two groups
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by ukukaegbu(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

Yeah ! Cos I schooled in nigeria. So I can blend into the two groups

I thought they said Nigerians school in Ghana and never the other way round.

This will serve for reference purposes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-jHdv2D14

[size=15pt]Rescuing Ghana's Cedi[/size]
The Ghanaian currency, the Cedi, in 2014 has already depreciated by about 3 % against the major international currencies. In 2013, the local currency suffered 17 % depreciation. The Central Bank has outlined measures intended to fix this but those the fast depreciation of the currency has already affected have to deal the problems that have come with it.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by moneybag100: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
buzzmania:
You worthless boko sons of donkeys be having sleepless nights over Ghana while your stinking godforsaken sh!tthole keeps sinking.Suffering and smiling niggas.
Is that how the shrinking Ghana cedi turned your people to hungry giraffe? See long neck...eyah Ghana people dey suffer o...until you merge and become a state under Nigeria before you can be bail out from this predicament.

3 Likes

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iamord(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
ukukaegbu:

I thought they said Nigerians school in Ghana and never the other way round.

This will serve for reference purposes.

You just heard school and jumped on it immediately. And who said Don't nigerians school in ghana again
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
lezz:

I rather inhale all the gen fumes there are in Nigeria, than become a coal black retardd who has become a 21st century slave with no shame. Your presido has become notorious for touring all the capital cities of the West with a presidential begging-bowl begging for aid to feed 25 million docile, black-than-black nicompoops. Your "Steady" electrity didn't help you from having a laughing $30 billion GDP. Neither did it help your currency from becoming IMF writing sheet. Dullard.
Is this your ''white'' zoo keeper?

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iamord(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-jHdv2D14

[size=15pt]Rescuing Ghana's Cedi[/size]
The Ghanaian currency, the Cedi, in 2014 has already depreciated by about 3 % against the major international currencies. In 2013, the local currency suffered 17 % depreciation. The Central Bank has outlined measures intended to fix this but those the fast depreciation of the currency has already affected have to deal the problems that have come with it.

The ghana cedi has been over emphasized on by u guys as if you feed on it You will do your self more good if you disect nigerias problems with the zeal u display on ghana issues
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:

Is that how the shrinking Ghana cedes turned your people to hungry giraffe? See long neck...eyah Ghana people dey suffer o...until you merge and become a state under Nigeria before you can be bail out from this predicament.
Another worthless product of a failed educational system.Come back when you are done learning basic english tenses.Ugly toad.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by postmann: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2014
buzzmania:
Is this your ''white'' zoo keeper?
I'm replying you from my toilet and a thought came to me that a toilet paper is worth more than your Cedi.

Don't exchange words with the free, you belong to IMF.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
I'm replying you from my toilet and a thought came to me that a toilet paper is worth more than your Cedi.

Don't exchange words with the free, you belong to IMF.

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Blackfire(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2014
the poo have hit the fan...ewwww. more worst to come
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by postmann: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=buzzmania post=27710892][/quote] those waste flowing down that stream still has hope of adding value to their worth in recycling. But Ghana Cedi.....hahahahahaha.
I'm headed for the border post now anticipating ghana's mass exodus into Lagos and southern nigeria and when i spot you (easily by your massive head and bow-legs) I'm taking you personally to man my gates. How'd you like succedding in the business of your ancestors !!!

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by ukukaegbu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
iamord:

You just heard school and jumped on it immediately. And who said Don't nigerians school in ghana again

Please, is that English language?

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
postmann:
those waste flowing down that stream still has hope of adding value to their worth in recycling. But Ghana Cedi.....hahahahahaha.
I'm headed for the border post now anticipating ghana's mass exodus into Lagos and southern nigeria and when i spot you (easily by your massive head and bow-legs) I'm taking you personally to man my gates. How'd you like succedding in the business of your ancestors !!!
Listen you demented son of a f@g,1 cedi equals 52 shitty naira.You should rather be thinking of how to escape that Godforsaken sh!tyard after boko haram finally annex it from weakazz zoo keeper badluck ebola jonothing.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2014
buzzmania:
Listen you demented son of a f@g,1 cedi equals 52 shitty naira.You should rather be thinking of how to escape that Godforsaken sh!tyard after boko haram finally annex it from weakazz zoo keeper badluck ebola jonothing.
common, blockhead, don't tell me you don't know boko has been contained in just 3 states of the 36 states that make up Nigeria. And those state are still function more than ghana.

here's the picture, ghana's like a w.h.o.re in a 3-some sex.u.a.l orgy. IMF is sucking her already flabby b.r.ea.sts, China is Sodomizing her from the front and Nigeria is sticking his dick into ghana's already gapping mouth. It's a brutal rãpê of her.

Ghana will forever be a ball-boy in the field where Nigeria is playing.....hehehe, and your heart will always be ripped out with hate and envy.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by nduchucks: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
They need to hire one of our Nigerian bright minds to run their Central Bank. Soludo or many many others will do wonders for them....if shame dey catch dem, make dem use our people as consultants wey no get public face.

The last thing we need is another influx of illegal aliens from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by eunisam: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Ghana will rise again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iconize(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2014
nduchucks:
They need to hire one of our Nigerian bright minds to run their Central Bank. Soludo or many many others will do wonders for them....if shame dey catch dem, make dem use our people as consultants wey no get public face.

My NL assessment on Ghanaians has opened my eyes to see that Ghanaians are dumb, proud lots.

A Ghanaian will conceal his plights just to look good and measure up with a Nigerian. They measure their successes using Nigeria(ns) as a yardstick.

So they'd rather run to their European masters than seek help from Naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by postmann: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2014
buzzmania:
you're a slave and a thief,albeit a non-functioning specie of the most docile black race in west africa. S&P downgrades you tisue currency to junk status, that makes it the worst currency in the world.

Ghana people always suffer from identity crisis and self-esteem. Your economic stability has always depended on donations and aids.

This is the 2nd time in 5 years IMF is bailing your coal-black azzes out of the slums where you belong. In all true sense, ghana independence is only symbolic in hoisting your flag. UK still determines what laws your donkey Assembly men pass and IMF still dictates what you do with your money and how you get that money.

Seems your shoe-shinning days in Nigeria were way better than what you have now, you son of timid, itinerant slummy, mal-adjusted psuedo- homo sapient
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iamord(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2014
nduchucks:

I keep saying it that a lot of u don't have sense even after years of formal education . Cos ghana has issues makes you economist any better? ..you better shut up . What's happening with your best brains. why don't u use them to tackle the Poverty, boko haram insurgency and wide spread corrupt issues nigeria keeps coming on the news for. if there is any influx at the moment .. Its the increase of nigerians seeking greener pastures in ghana .. Opportunities.. Better education.. Peace ..and even a holiday get away. In as much as the economic prospects is not bright at the moment. There are two countries in between nigeria and ghana. Why do u come to ghana if the state is as u people paint it to be. ts funny how the media can just stir u guys up to any direction and u follow it. You better drop this empty ego and concentrate on building nigeria

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iamord(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

My NL assessment on Ghanaians has opened my eyes to see that Ghanaians are dumb, proud lots.

A Ghanaian will conceal his plights just to look good and measure up with a Nigerian. They measure their successes using Nigeria(ns) as a yardstick.

I doubt you have made an honest evaluation about Nigerians on here .cos the same thing you accuse the ghanaians for is the same things the nigerians do. Being the majority on here does not make you right. Ghanaians have never used nigerian as a yard stick and will never. What ever seems right is what we would rather emulate. When ghana started nigeria was still learning. Yet ghana never laid emphasis to all that. What ever brought ghana to its present demise was not trying to be like Nigeria but mismanagement by the current ndc party. U guys have a very bad ego problem
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iconize(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2014
iamord:

I doubt you have made an honest evaluation about Nigerians on here .cos the same thing you accuse the ghanaians for is the same things the nigerians do. Being the majority on here does not make you right. Ghanaians have never used nigerian as a yard stick and will never. What ever seems right is what we would rather emulate. When ghana started nigeria was still learning. Yet ghana never laid emphasis to all that. What ever brought ghana to its present demise was not trying to be like Nigeria but mismanagement by the current ndc party. U guys have a very bad ego problem

You lie. A Nigerian will never conceal his plights just to measure up.

A Nigerian might conceal his plights probably to extort, deceive and outshine you, yes! But to measure up is a no no.

Now, tell us at the time Ghana started, and also when Nigeria was learning. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2014
iamord:

I keep saying it that a lot of u don't have sense even after years of formal education . Cos ghana has issues makes you economist any better? ..you better shut up . What's happening with your best brains. why don't u use them to tackle the Poverty, boko haram insurgency and wide spread corrupt issues nigeria keeps coming on the news for. if there is any influx at the moment .. Its the increase of nigerians seeking greener pastures in ghana .. Opportunities.. Better education.. Peace ..and even a holiday get away. In as much as the economic prospects is not bright at the moment. There are two countries in between nigeria and ghana. Why do u come to ghana if the state is as u people paint it to be. ts funny how the media can just stir u guys up to any direction and u follow it. You better drop this empty ego and concentrate on building nigeria
what poverty are you talking about ? NIGERIA's problem is same with all countries with large population e.g China, India, brazil, USA, Pakistan. These countries are leaders in their respective continents. But ghana with a mere 25 million is still running to IMF, twice in a row in 5 years.

Nigerians come into ghana for business, education and relaxation. Let me pick this points one at a time :

BUSINESS: we are growing and expanding with an economic empire accross the continent as a target. So Dangote, Glo, Zenith, Eco and a host of other business are a testament to this.

RELAXATION : you can liken it to how US citizens go on vacation to Jamaica, Hawaii, Mexico. These countries have a less active and engaging citizens. They prefer to receive easy money than work thier buts out for it.

EDUCATION: Nigeria has many qualification examinations before university admission. Ghana has none other than WAEC equivalent.. Also with our population and education priority our Universities cannot cope with demand, hence the emergence of private universities.

Lastly, ghana isn't in the same level with Nigeria. Norway has the figure of the most advanced country in the world, but everyone knows you don't compare Norway with US or Germany or even Uk.

We are the China of Africa and in west africa, we have no real rivals, you're ours for the taking.

If you're looking for Rivalry then let's talk football, not economy or national influence.

2 Likes

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2014
nduchucks:

before we talk about another influx of illegal aliens from Ghana, what are you doing to your own millions of refugees who are now a complete nuisance in the region. you clueless modafakas are now refugee in Cameroon, Niger, etc.hahahaha

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

rubbish talk from a certified MUMU. you modafaaking azzholes need all the need you can get. what help are you giving to you fellow countrymen and women who eat from the dustbin? and what about the millions and millions of nigerian refugees all over the place? soon your zoo will become a large refugee camp, my dog! those who live in glass houses don't throw stones,huh? fuckeduppedness

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iconize(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2014
PetroDolla3:
rubbish talk from a certified MUMU. you modafaaking azzholes need all the need you can get. what help are you giving to you fellow countrymen and women who eat from the dustbin? and what about the millions and millions of nigerian refugees all over the place? soon your zoo will become a large refugee camp, my dog! those who live in glass houses don't throw stones,huh? fuckeduppedness

You this UN certified imbecilic stark illiterate, don't Usain bolt when I start pummeling your empty head again. grin grin grin grin

Talking about eating from dustbins, its on record that many Ghanaians eat maggots and also 14m Ghanaians starve
every year.

If a mineral rich country can't feed and cater for just 26m peeps, that country should simply be sold off.

It's online, Ghana is up for sale.

I don't want to post articles.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by nduchucks: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2014
PetroDolla3:
before we talk about another influx of illegal aliens from Ghana, what are you doing to your own millions of refugees who are now a complete nuisance in the region. you clueless modafakas are now refugee in Cameroon, Niger, etc.hahahaha

Please accept my sympathy for your frustrations and shamefulness regarding the failure of your Central Bank's governance. Note that superior arguments are always superior to name calling, and are indications of maturity and enlightenment.

Our experts remain willing to help your government despite the foolery of intellectual midgets such as you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2014
PetroDolla3:
PetroDolla3, I bet when oil was discovered in ghana, you were excited ghana was to become Nigeria's playmate, hence your moniker and that of your other pipe dreamer, crudegh. Hahahahaha.

You belong to IMF, THEY CONTROL AND DECIDE YOUR FATE NOW. Your own destiny is out of your very hands.

2 Likes

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2014
lezz:
PetroDolla3, I bet when oil was discovered in ghana, you were excited ghana was to become Nigeria's playmate, hence your moniker and that of your other pipe dreamer, crudegh. Hahahahaha.

You belong to IMF, THEY CONTROL AND DECIDE YOUR FATE NOW. Your own destiny is out of your very hands.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap magg0t! you better stop smoking pawpaw leaves,huh? shameless ediots. seems fighting over food is widespread in the sh1thole. food stampede killed 20 in Illorin, grin engineers fight over leftover fanta and even delegates to your national assembly fought over food cool grin https://www.nairaland.com/1683272/pix-national-disgrace-confab-delegates grin shameless goats grin MUMU zoo grin

Did someone use your head as a toilet? grin Why do these shitnigerians have such massive inferiority complex? grin roforoforofo

you need to get your head examined, my dog! Ghana is way head of your certified sh1thole, except in areas such as 419, yahoo yahoo, corruption, rituals, militancy, oil bunkering, piracy, pr0stitution, terrorism grin

Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin grin grin grin grin grin
By Peregrino Brimah on October 22, 2013@dailypostngr

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world
grin:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world ;Daccording to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013. grin
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations grin grin, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital. cool :oAccording to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from 10 years data collected from 1990-2010. grin grin grin grin grin grin
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn). grin grin grin
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa grin grin grin grin, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall. grin grin grin grin grin grin
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map grin, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years, grin according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident (RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health grin.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. grin grin grin
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world. grin
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in grin grin grin grin. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin grin grin grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power grin grin (electricity) supply. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, grin according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin– Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2014
nduchucks:

Please accept my sympathy for your frustrations and shamefulness regarding the failure of your Central Bank's governance. Note that superior arguments are always superior to name calling, and are indications of maturity and enlightenment.

Our experts remain willing to help your government despite the foolery of intellectual midgets such as you.
hahahahaha another igbo efulefule clifford orji's brother otokoto

keep praying, maggot! your fellow apes are eating grass grin suffering and smiling grin omo naija generator republic grin zoological republic of nigeria grin the zoo has now become a large refugee camp grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
lezz:
common, blockhead, don't tell me you don't know boko has been contained in just 3 states of the 36 states that make up Nigeria. And those state are still function more than ghana.

here's the picture, ghana's like a w.h.o.re in a 3-some sex.u.a.l orgy. IMF is sucking her already flabby b.r.ea.sts, China is Sodomizing her from the front and Nigeria is sticking his dick into ghana's already gapping mouth. It's a brutal rãpê of her.

Ghana will forever be a ball-boy in the field where Nigeria is playing.....hehehe, and your heart will always be ripped out with hate and envy.
Hahaha! Did you say boko have been contained?I guess that includes your ugly girls who have gone missing huh?Only a fvckedup zoo inhabitant like you will reason this way.

News Break

There was heavy explosion at the First Bank
Plc along new Kano road in Azare, today
7th of November 2014 at around 10:20am.
The explosion occured at the ATM stand of
the bank. With the heavy congestion of
people at the ATM stand it is expected that
their will be heavy casualty!
It will be recalled that there was similar
explosion at a park in the same town few
weeks back.
Out of the five remaining banks in the town
( two, GTB and former Intercontinental,
were bombed by Boko Haram in one of
their numerous bank raids) only First Bank
ATM seems to function well resulting in
numerous people from nearby villages and
as far as Potiskum in Yobe state trooping to
the First bank for regular cash withdrawer
and anytime salary is paid.
About 20 bodies counted so far, by eye-
witness!
http://leadership.ng/news/389619/many-
feared-dead-bauchi-bomb-explosion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.