Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status (30475 Views)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P / Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? / Invesors Prefer A Buhari Win As S&P Downgrades Nigeria- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
grin Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

omo naija generator republic grin Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place grin

mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands! grin

6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria tongue lipsrsealed kiss

And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin

Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is a primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria

[s][/s]
hmn, you've stooped so low again to plagiarism. This post have been repeated on nairaland for years. Your brain elasticity can't stretch beyond 2cm. Your inventive reservoir is empty.

Take a break before your little brain explodes with mental exertion.

Singing jagajaga to us just points to the fact you're follow-follow. Up here ghanaian songs are unknown.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
chino, give yourself a brain.your female apes are being trafficked abroad as sex slaves embarassed lipsrsealedhttp://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin kidnapping is the second largest industry after oil! grin 143 million MUMUs are unemployed, which explains why most of them are kidnappers, pr0stitutes and criminals grin more than 90% of the apes survive on less than $2 a day grin grin grin grin

people are being killed for pleasure in the zoo cool shocked [url][https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria/url] baby factories are springing up all over the dustbin zoo grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin fueckeduppedness

[s]
lezz:
upset? You're a beginner at troll. Your IQ won't even power a Nokia torch phone. Tell America about 9/11 or about the Boston marathon or Uk about the subtrain massacre.

Owners of computers worry about viruses.

Calculator users need not bother about a virus.

Ghana is a calculator country with a calculator GDP and calculator citizens like you who is being fed by your masters from the west.

Now scramp, boy. Midnight black zombie.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin

People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE DUSTBIN DAYS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! grin grin
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/72698/1/the-dustbin-days-have-finally-arrived.html

Several years ago, Alhaji Umaru Dikko scandalized many right-thinking Nigerian citizens by publicly chastising those who were presumptuous enough to postulate that many Nigerians were beginning to go hungry. The astute Kaduna-based politician bluntly pointed out that there was no sign that Nigerians were going hungry, since they were were not yet eating out of dustbins…
I don't know if Umaru Dikko (whom I have not heard about for some time now) is still alive, but if he is, I am sure he will be pleased to learn that the terrifying moment that he boldly predicted has long since arrived : Our people are actually eating out of dustbins all over the place! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The genesis of the present article is that I recently personally witnessed unforgettable sight in Victoria Island, which is widely held to be the most elegant and most expensive part of Lagos, where the wealthy elite are concentrated…
Night had already fallen, but security lights from some neighbouring houses were providing enough bright illumination for me to be perfectly certain that what I was witnessing was not a mirage of some kind: I had just climbed into my car and was getting ready to drive off when I saw a man approach a large rectangular-shaped dustbin near where I was parked. After casting a quick furtive look round, this Nigerian brother physically climbed into the dustbin to scavenge. As I looked on with a mixture of horror and fascination, he emerged a few minutes later and climbed out of the dustbin, munching happily on what appeared to be a piece of stale bread…
The man passed directly in front of me thereafter, so I can confidently vouch that he was not a lunatic. If he was one, he did not appear to be giving any visible signs of madness: As far as I could judge, this unfortunate member of the human species was merely a desperate and hungry individual…
And so, there before my very eyes, the terrible moment that had been predicted (or longed for?) by Alhaji Umaru Dikko had plainly manifested itself! A fellow Nigerian (I am unable to say how many more may now have chosen the same solution at this point in time) was eating his evening banquet from a dustbin…
As I watched this terrible scene unfold, my blood ran cold. I was both fascinated and repulsed. At first I felt numb. Then I grew hot and angry….
I witnessed what I am now narrating only a few hours before sitting down to write the present article.
And I am writing about it because I feel compelled to share this vision of hell with my fellow Nigerians, especially those who still have some vestige of conscience. Those of my brothers and sisters who have some conscience left will know what to think: I do not need to expantiate.
For those who have thrown away their conscience and are busy celebrating all manner of scandalous weddings graced by a-list Nollywood actors and actresses while our nation is on fire, I wish to sound a timely word of warning : IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW IT, NIGERIA IS ON THE VERGE OF CRASHING! grin grin grin
I am never sure to what extent the contents of religious books should be taken at face value (no offence meant!), but could it be that what we are currently witnessing in Nigeria is a modern day manifestation of the biblical description of Sodom and Gomorra…?
When it was recently narrated in several newspaper publications that one of our highly esteemed State Governors took an eighteen year old undergraduate Safinatou Diallo clone on a shopping spree to London and bought her a N24 million naira sports jeep as a memento of the visit on their return to Nigeria, many people merely yawned and looked the other way.
Most interestingly, this Nigerian elite colonialist class has many amazing characteristics, chief among which is a remarkable ability to operate in a fantasy world of their own…
Most likely, the statistics on which all these wildly optimistic assessments of the rapid rate of Nigeria's economic growth are based are being beamed back to earth by our 'lost' satellites….Nigeria we hail thee! grin grin grin
Balogun writes from Lagos

[s]
lezz:
hmn, you've stooped so low again to plagiarism. This post have been repeated on nairaland for years. Your brain elasticity can't stretch beyond 2cm. Your inventive reservoir is empty.

Take a break before your little brain explodes with mental exertion.

Singing jagajaga to us just points to the fact you're follow-follow. Up here ghanaian songs are unknown.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
chino, give yourself a brain.your female apes are being trafficked abroad as sex slaves embarassed lipsrsealedhttp://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin kidnapping is the second largest industry after oil! grin 143 million MUMUs are unemployed, which explains why most of them are kidnappers, pr0stitutes and criminals grin more than 90% of the apes survive on less than $2 a day grin grin grin grin

people are being killed for pleasure in the zoo cool shocked [url][https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria/url] baby factories are springing up all over the dustbin zoo grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin fueckeduppedness

[s][/s]
you know running to google for pics and edit won't safe you. I'll leave facts in your face for you to digest.

Last June, Ghanaian president went to the UK to urge the EU to appeal to Nigeria to do more in boosting the economy of the west african sub-region.

What does that tell you ? In july the EU brought a trade treaty for ECOWAS to sign.....a treaty no better than enslavement, ghana signed that treaty because she is a slave and slave will she remain.

When that treaty got to Abuja, Nigeria halted it, nullified the treaty ghana had already signed, then ratified the entire treaty before ECOWAS signed it.

History will always remember ghana as a slave magnet.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin

When was the last time you heard any good news from that destined-for-the-dustbin country? grin grin grin
people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei grin
hahahahaha shitnigerians cant name 10 honest fellow apes grin https://www.nairaland.com/1614033/100-nigerian-not-name-10 grin
2,500 modafakas rescued from baby factories grin https://www.nairaland.com/1580047/2500-teenagers-rescued-baby-factories grin
such inferiority complex grin a shitnigerian thinks being white is a sign of blessing shocked https://www.nairaland.com/1196697/blessed-white-victoria-pepple-stv-white grin no wonder they bleach grin

everybody in shitnigeria is sick-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally grin grin grin

[s]
lezz:
hmn,

[/s]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? grin grin Suffering and smiling, huh? grin grin grin
Sh1thead for life grin who doesn't know the armpit country is a puppet of foreign interests? stvpid,evil shitnigerians with inferiority complex! they worship white skin so much so that it is the bleaching capital of the world grin grin grin

Ghanaians will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l grin grin
a nation zoo of 160 million fooooooooools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin
The shitnigerian’s problem starts from birth. grin grin nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! grin No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa. grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

[s]
lezz:
you know running to google for pics and edit won't safe you. I'll leave facts in your face for you to digest.

Last June, Ghanaian president went to the UK to urge the EU to appeal to Nigeria to do more in boosting the economy of the west african sub-region.

What does that tell you ? In july the EU brought a trade treaty for ECOWAS to sign.....a treaty no better than enslavement, ghana signed that treaty because she is a slave and slave will she remain.

When that treaty got to Abuja, Nigeria halted it, nullified the treaty ghana had already signed, then ratified the entire treaty before ECOWAS signed it.

History will always remember ghana as a slave magnet.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
lezz:

What is "pikin" in ghana language ? When i tell you, you are a slave by design and heritage, you will begin to rant like the ISO certified bush-rat you are . You will always walk in my shadows. Keep bring the nails I'll employ in closing you in your cheap coffin .February 2015 will host a meeting where the 4 ghana stakeholders, Nigeria, China, UK and IMF will convene to determine the fate of little ghana.
You still couldnt answer after giving you a second chance?Anyway why am i worried,you are a boko pikin for christ sake shouldn't have expected anything better than being a dimwitted m oron.FYI pikin is not a bokogerian word.You are so fvckedup in that zoo you've lost touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin

People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE DUSTBIN DAYS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! grin grin
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/72698/1/the-dustbin-days-have-finally-arrived.html

Several years ago, Alhaji Umaru Dikko scandalized many right-thinking Nigerian citizens by publicly chastising those who were presumptuous enough to postulate that many Nigerians were beginning to go hungry. The astute Kaduna-based politician bluntly pointed out that there was no sign that Nigerians were going hungry, since they were were not yet eating out of dustbins…
I don't know if Umaru Dikko (whom I have not heard about for some time now) is still alive, but if he is, I am sure he will be pleased to learn that the terrifying moment that he boldly predicted has long since arrived : Our people are actually eating out of dustbins all over the place! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The genesis of the present article is that I recently personally witnessed unforgettable sight in Victoria Island, which is widely held to be the most elegant and most expensive part of Lagos, where the wealthy elite are concentrated…
Night had already fallen, but security lights from some neighbouring houses were providing enough bright illumination for me to be perfectly certain that what I was witnessing was not a mirage of some kind: I had just climbed into my car and was getting ready to drive off when I saw a man approach a large rectangular-shaped dustbin near where I was parked. After casting a quick furtive look round, this Nigerian brother physically climbed into the dustbin to scavenge. As I looked on with a mixture of horror and fascination, he emerged a few minutes later and climbed out of the dustbin, munching happily on what appeared to be a piece of stale bread…
The man passed directly in front of me thereafter, so I can confidently vouch that he was not a lunatic. If he was one, he did not appear to be giving any visible signs of madness: As far as I could judge, this unfortunate member of the human species was merely a desperate and hungry individual…
And so, there before my very eyes, the terrible moment that had been predicted (or longed for?) by Alhaji Umaru Dikko had plainly manifested itself! A fellow Nigerian (I am unable to say how many more may now have chosen the same solution at this point in time) was eating his evening banquet from a dustbin…
As I watched this terrible scene unfold, my blood ran cold. I was both fascinated and repulsed. At first I felt numb. Then I grew hot and angry….
I witnessed what I am now narrating only a few hours before sitting down to write the present article.
And I am writing about it because I feel compelled to share this vision of hell with my fellow Nigerians, especially those who still have some vestige of conscience. Those of my brothers and sisters who have some conscience left will know what to think: I do not need to expantiate.
For those who have thrown away their conscience and are busy celebrating all manner of scandalous weddings graced by a-list Nollywood actors and actresses while our nation is on fire, I wish to sound a timely word of warning : IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW IT, NIGERIA IS ON THE VERGE OF CRASHING! grin grin grin
I am never sure to what extent the contents of religious books should be taken at face value (no offence meant!), but could it be that what we are currently witnessing in Nigeria is a modern day manifestation of the biblical description of Sodom and Gomorra…?
When it was recently narrated in several newspaper publications that one of our highly esteemed State Governors took an eighteen year old undergraduate Safinatou Diallo clone on a shopping spree to London and bought her a N24 million naira sports jeep as a memento of the visit on their return to Nigeria, many people merely yawned and looked the other way.
Most interestingly, this Nigerian elite colonialist class has many amazing characteristics, chief among which is a remarkable ability to operate in a fantasy world of their own…
Most likely, the statistics on which all these wildly optimistic assessments of the rapid rate of Nigeria's economic growth are based are being beamed back to earth by our 'lost' satellites….Nigeria we hail thee! grin grin grin
Balogun writes from Lagos

[s][/s]
You really are desperate. I didn't know i was making you suffer this much. You should've told me to stop rather than go hunting for pics to prove ghana is the giant of africa.

I didn't read beyond the first paragraph of your long troll but i picked up a the name Dikko who was a minister during the military regimes of more than 2 decades ago.

During that time was when president Robert Mugabe said before the international community in 1982 that "Africa is hollow without Nigeria " .

Zambian president gave a speech where he said that "when Nigeria sneezes Africa catches cold "

your comments will always end in myths, Nigeria is always the liberator of Africa. CHampioning Ecowas and AU.

Product of envy, ghana belongs to the international community where she will end up as a property of the highest bidder.

And in contention of owning and buying ghana off are IMF, Nigeria ,The UK and China.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? grin grin Suffering and smiling, huh? grin grin grin
Sh1thead for life grin who doesn't know the armpit country is a puppet of foreign interests? stvpid,evil shitnigerians with inferiority complex! they worship white skin so much so that it is the bleaching capital of the world grin grin grin

Ghanaians will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l grin grin
a nation zoo of 160 million fooooooooools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin
The shitnigerian’s problem starts from birth. grin grin nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! grin No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa. grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

[s][/s]

Did I hear you say white skin? Ghanaians are prostituting to have mulato children. Your zero budget movies are filled with fatherless mulatoes as lead characters. Check out all your movie artist who parades the cities of Lagos, Asaba, Enugu, Owerri for movie rolls they are all half castes.

Now go read the pre-colonial history of the documentary of the tribes of Nigeria, they were so light skinned especially from the east they mistaken for mulatoes, only their piercing and tattoos could tell them apart.

Ghana on the other hand have the most ugly form of black the world has ever known, a dull, glossy-less black that is as dark as a moon-less night.

A poor economy, docile, lazy citizens and debris currency. Aid-dependent economy, donation dependent budget and a tiny, insignificant, map-less country with no identity.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
You still couldnt answer after giving you a second chance?Anyway why am i worried,you are a boko pikin for christ sake shouldn't have expected anything better than being a dimwitted m oron.FYI pikin is not a bokogerian word.You are so fvckedup in that zoo you've lost touch with reality.
and "pikin" is a ghanain word? After hearing you huming Idris and other Nigerian artist what do i make of you ?

After setting up a sleeping mat here on nairaland, I think you are a destitute and an e-refugee squatting on Nigeria's E space.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Shitnigeria is a giant, putrid, steaming, maggot-infested sh1thole that stinks to high heavens. A cesspool of sh1t. it is not funny anymore. grin
Shitnigeria is first in everything bad and last in everything good. What a cursed dustbin country
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin grin grin grin
By Peregrino Brimah

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world grin grin grin according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world grin for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013. grin
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations grin, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital cool lipsrsealed kiss. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from grin grin 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn). grin
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, grin grin grin in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall.
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world grin grin on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world grin grin, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years grin, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident (RTA) fatalities grin among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. shocked embarassed grin
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world. grin grin
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin grin grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply grin. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world grin, according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages, grin according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

[s]
lezz:

y with no identity.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
Shitnigeria is a giant, putrid, steaming, maggot-infested sh1thole that stinks to high heavens. A cesspool of sh1t. it is not funny anymore. grin
Shitnigeria is first in everything bad and last in everything good. What a cursed dustbin country
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin grin grin grin
By Peregrino Brimah

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world grin grin grin according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world grin for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013. grin
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations grin, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital cool lipsrsealed kiss. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from grin grin 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn). grin
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, grin grin grin in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall.
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world grin grin on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world grin grin, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years grin, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident (RTA) fatalities grin among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. shocked embarassed grin
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world. grin grin
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin grin grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply grin. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world grin, according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages, grin according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

[s][/s]
I'm quoting you without reading your long essay of tears and weeping.
You are boring this thread with plagiarism and lack of spontaneous comments.

Be brief and to the point. Your attempt to replicate the blows you have been receiving by posting long google-sourced narratives of lamentations will score you no points.

Ad we speak Nigeria's economy still grows at 7.4 percent and our highly mobile citizens still run your local eeconomy in Banking, manufacturing, macro trading,dredging and Real-estate.
What's more? You stretch forth your national begging bowl for IMF to drop little funds for you to feed on.

IMF will forever sodomize you, but Nigeria will always wipe your tears of sorrow and envy.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2014
SantaMafia:
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin

When was the last time you heard any good news from that destined-for-the-dustbin country? grin grin grin
people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei grin
hahahahaha shitnigerians cant name 10 honest fellow apes grin https://www.nairaland.com/1614033/100-nigerian-not-name-10 grin
2,500 modafakas rescued from baby factories grin https://www.nairaland.com/1580047/2500-teenagers-rescued-baby-factories grin
such inferiority complex grin a shitnigerian thinks being white is a sign of blessing shocked https://www.nairaland.com/1196697/blessed-white-victoria-pepple-stv-white grin no wonder they bleach grin

everybody in shitnigeria is sick-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Dorogucci ? Hmn, hmn!! I guessed correctly that ghana is just a tiny, slave state populated with citizens without identity or character.

People without the ability to stand apart and be different. Citizens like you who are follow-follow.

Your country is plagiarising Nigeria in Movies and Music.

You squatt on nairaland everyday plagiarising even at trolling.

I never knew "dorogucci" by the Marvins has reached ghana.
From singing Idris to Dorogucci just points how dependent you people are.

We sustain you economically,
we sustain you socially, entertainment-wise.
We are here for you to copy and imitate. Even your social slangs have their roots in Nigerian languages.

Down here you still followed us to Niaraland. We're the stars you watch on tv and listen on your local radio non-stop.

Envy has made you blind with rage and hate. You have no respect, coming here exchanging words with your betters and superiors.

Your sense of hierarchy has been lost somewhere along the line.

When Nigerian artists are doing collabo with Snoop, Akon, T-pain, Rick Ross, etc, people you only watch on tv, your own talentless artists are struggling to collabo with us. Both in the movie and music industries.

I should "shoo" you away as one would a strayed dog but then, I'm a kind hearted dude with a radar-sharp psychology who has understood that your reason for wandering into nairaland is to get a life.....to re-write your history that has been archived in slavery and cowardice. A life with no plateau or peak.

Why should I bruise you further? here's my e-hand to lead you into the fullness of self-realisation and self-esteem. Your search for your life's purpose is finally over.

**********History is repeated today and not made**********there won't be a Ghana-mus'-go bag this time.......it's a promise**********
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Whack a con! 99% of shitnigerians are thieves, murderers, rapists, 419ners, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pimps and pr0stitutes, terrorists grin eating from dustbins grin http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin

no wonder the MUMus are scrambling for Ghanaian passports grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin grin grin

I pity the poverty wracked thing you call brain. a classical evidence of what damage poverty can do to the brain grin https://www.nairaland.com/1419762/poverty-lowers-iq-study-says grin even Obasanjo knows your modafaking shitty armpit country is cursed grin hahahaha the problem is there are too many MUMUs in that magg0t-infested zoo http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ 160 million modafaking MUMUs grin

hahahaha do you know the number of calls and emails I receive each day from your desperate fellow apes wanting to relocate to Ghana? grin my dog has more sense that this f00l grin hahahaha see "engineers" fighting over leftover fanta grin https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin grin grin Okonjo-Iweala warns of more hardship ahead. poor shitty MUMUs grin the only thing they can afford in the market today is kpomo grin grin grin more and more NOISYRIANS eating from dustbins cool embarassed DIA RIS GOD OH grin grin grin roforoforoforofo grin

Just look at the UN Human Development Indices and you will weep for your dustbin country! grin grin grin

hahahahaha welcome to the worst sh1thole in the history of mankind grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141026_Mass_Burial_jpge00a52f166a7416ec988e7400e4c6ba5 grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

[s]
lezz:
Dorogucci ? e won't be a Ghana-mus'-go bag this time.......it's a promise**********
[/s]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
SantaMafia:
Whack a con! 99% of shitnigerians are thieves, murderers, rapists, 419ners, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pimps and pr0stitutes, terrorists grin eating from dustbins grin http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin

no wonder the MUMus are scrambling for Ghanaian passports grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin grin grin

I pity the poverty wracked thing you call brain. a classical evidence of what damage poverty can do to the brain grin https://www.nairaland.com/1419762/poverty-lowers-iq-study-says grin even Obasanjo knows your modafaking shitty armpit country is cursed grin hahahaha the problem is there are too many MUMUs in that magg0t-infested zoo http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ 160 million modafaking MUMUs grin

hahahaha do you know the number of calls and emails I receive each day from your desperate fellow apes wanting to relocate to Ghana? grin my dog has more sense that this f00l grin hahahaha see "engineers" fighting over leftover fanta grin https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin grin grin Okonjo-Iweala warns of more hardship ahead. poor shitty MUMUs grin the only thing they can afford in the market today is kpomo grin grin grin more and more NOISYRIANS eating from dustbins cool embarassed DIA RIS GOD OH grin grin grin roforoforoforofo grin

Just look at the UN Human Development Indices and you will weep for your dustbin country! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141026_Mass_Burial_jpge00a52f166a7416ec988e7400e4c6ba5 grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

[s][/s]
lol, still going through recycling and plagiarism.

Don't quote HDI to me, little man.
The Human Development Index is what failing and little countries use to show they are part of the force controlling the world, which obvioisly they are not. Let me school you now:

The GDP (gross domestic product) remains the most authentic scale to measure a countries power and strength economically.
US has a GDP of $16.8 trillion and is the undisputed economic giant in the world.

Now China..... the west don't like her, but everybody is talking about China today, especially the west....don't be surprised why. China has a GDP of $10 trillion. Now both the US and China are not doing great on the HDI. Why? The HDI is a new scale that is of only secondary consideration with no prestige or power accorded to it.

So you have countries like Norway with a population of 4 million consistently topping the global HDI and in Africa you countries like Gabon,Libya(before the arab spring), Mauritius toping the HDI.

NOW compare Norway or Newzealand with the US or Uk, Germany or Canada .

Or compare, Nigeria, Egypt and Southafrica to Gabon or Mauritius.

You are a little man from a little country.
You can't possibly think big. I just schooled you in a manner your cheap lecturers Couldn't.

But don't blush , I promised you that you're going to go back to ghana Nigeria-tutored.destitute Slave like you.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
SantaMafia:

[s][/s]

Don't quote HDI to me, little man.
The Human Development Index is what failing and little countries use to show they are part of the force controlling the world, which obvioisly they are not. Let me school you now:

The GDP (gross domestic product) remains the most authentic scale to measure a country's power and strength economically.
US has a GDP of $16.8 trillion and is the undisputed economic giant in the world.

Now China..... the West don't like her, but everybody is talking about China today, especially the West....don't be surprised why. China has a GDP of $10 trillion. Now both the US and China are not doing great on the HDI. Why? The HDI is a new scale that is of only secondary consideration with no prestige or power accorded to it.

So you have countries like Norway with a population of 4 million consistently topping the global HDI and in Africa you have countries like Gabon,Libya(before the arab spring), Mauritius toping the HDI.

NOW compare Norway or Newzealand with the US or Uk, Germany or Canada .

Or compare, Nigeria, Egypt and Southafrica to Gabon or Mauritius or ghana.

You are a little man from a little country.
You can't possibly think big. I just schooled you in a manner your cheap lecturers Couldn't.

But don't blush , I promised you that you're going back to ghana Nigeria-tutored.destitute Slave like you.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
[s]
buzzmania:
You worthless boko sons of donkeys be having sleepless nights over Ghana while your stinking godforsaken sh!tthole keeps sinking.Suffering and smiling niggas.
[/s] Easy bro we are not the rating agency no hating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
lezz:
and "pikin" is a ghanain word? After hearing you huming Idris and other Nigerian artist what do i make of you ?

After setting up a sleeping mat here on nairaland, I think you are a destitute and an e-refugee squatting on Nigeria's E space.
Feed your ignorance you lazy bones.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickaninny

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
TheIROKO:
[s][/s] Easy bro we are not the rating agency no hating grin grin grin
Tell that to your zoo keeper

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thank God for ediots. we flush them down the toilet grin too much suffering and suffering grin the modafakas can only afford kpomo these days. more hardship ahead for the MUMUs grin 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin no wonder they are flocking to Ghana in their millions grin human-eating savages grin shitnigerians smell like sh1t, they talk like sh1t and they look like sh1t grin Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it,MUMU magg0t grin do you know the number of your fellow apes scrambling for Ghanaian passports? grin hahaha my dog has more sense that this scum sucking low life grin sub human vile beast grin with a brain of 9 months old baby grin I need to slap the ediot back to reality grin deluded lunatic grin spewing meaningless sh1t tongue

another explosion in Bauchi grin grin grin soon these modafakas will be extinct grin what a relief that will be to the world grin grin grin

Only God will deliver these tribe of chimpanzees from terminal insanity grin grin

Nigeria records over 10,000 deaths through ‘generator’ fumes grin grin grin

Alarmed by the increasing death of Nigerians through inhalation of fumes from electricity generating sets popularly known as generators, the President, Good Governance Initiative, GGI, Mr. Festus Mbisiogu, has called on the Federal Government to urgently take steps to halt the trend. He said at the last count no fewer than 10,000 Nigerians have over the years died from poisonous ‘generator’ fumes, especially in the years between 2008 and 2014. grin
Attributing this unfortunate situation to the massive use of generators in the country, he urged government to intensify efforts towards energy improvement.
This, he said, will ensure that lives and property are secured, adding that consistent usage of power generating machines in the country is like a time bomb waiting to explode.
Recounting the number of Nigerians who lost their lives as a result of fumes and or explosions from power generating machines within the past two decades, Mbisiogu suggested that the Nigerian government should make it a point of priority to design a progressive model to achieve uninterrupted power generation in the country.
Although, the GGI President commended the Jonathan administration for initiating the process for achieving sustainable electricity in the country, he also stated that responsible Nigerian authorities should be committed to the concerted efforts made by President Jonathan towards sustainable power generation, adding that the National Assembly, stakeholders, political parties and well-meaning Nigerians should arise and fight the terror of power failure and avoid the docile approach and weakness presented.
“President Goodluck Jonathan is the only President who succeeded in privatizing the power sector and his effort towards ensuring consistent electricity in the country should not be thwarted, either by vandals and or corrupt minded Nigerians. Fact is that uninterrupted power supply would reduce poverty, unemployment, massive foreign Direct Investments (FDIs), and improve standard of living an growth of indigenous human capital,” Mbisiogu argued.
According to him: “The poor state of power and electricity in the country, and the suffering of common Nigerians are unimaginable. On a daily basis, most homes, businesses and institutions spend a huge part of their income on generator purchase, service and maintenance. Manufacturing industries end products cost prices have increased and consumers are struggling to stay above the water.
“The story is also the same in the health sector, where many lives were lost due to the epileptic nature of electricity and power generation in the country. Everyday, we hear stories on how the country would progress if there was constant power supply and I strongly believe it’s the duty of Nigerians to make it a reality.”
Similarly, he said that 2000 factories in the country were forced to shut down between the year 2000 and 2014 as a result of unsteady power supply and high cost of running generators, adding that research statistics recently obtained by GGI showed that over 10,000 Nigerians have lost their lives as a result of fumes and explosions from generators.

[s]
lezz:

Slave like you.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
buzzmania:
Feed your ignorance you lazy bones.

12] In certain dialects of Caribbean English, the words pickney and pickney-negger are used to refer to
children. Also in Nigerian Pidgin, the word pikin is used to mean a child.[13] And in Sierra Leone Krio [14] the term pikin refers to child or children,
did you see where ghana is mention there ? I copy-pasted the link you ignorantly displayed.
That link had Liberia there and even southern african pidgin but no mention of ghana.

You yellow belly slave, semi illiterate.
You are really a blueprint for somebody without history or heritage.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
The foools are rocking to bombs while the rest of the world is rocking to some real good feeling grin grin the rate at which these modafakas are being killed there won't be any left soon grin what a relief that will be to the rest of the world grin when was the last time anyone heard any good news from the sh1thole? grin

shitnigerians are the poison of the world grin violent, perverts, drug dealers, uneducated bastadz, mudder fuggers who live off scamming, spamming 419 scvm of the earth grin grin grin

Fresh Bomb Explosion Rocks Azare, Bauchi

A bomb explosion has occurred in Azare Town of Bauchi State, North-Eastern Nigeria, the News Agency of Nigeria is reporting.
by SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK Nov 16, 2014
138 3 0

A bomb explosion has occurred in Azare Town of Bauchi State, North-Eastern Nigeria, the News Agency of Nigeria is reporting.

The agency quotes the Bauchi State Police Commissioner, Lawal Shehu, as stating that the casualty figure is yet to be ascertained. He also said rescue operation is ongoing.

This would be second explosion in the town within a week following an earlier one on November 7 that killed 13 people.

The North-Eastern part of Nigeria has been the most affected by the Boko Haram insurgency which has caused the death of over 13,000 people and has displaced hundreds of thousands of others.

[s]
lezz:

D you.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
SantaMafia:
Thank God for ediots. we flush them down the toilet grin too much suffering and suffering grin the modafakas can only afford kpomo these days. more hardship ahead for the MUMUs grin 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin no wonder they are flocking to Ghana in their millions grin human-eating savages grin shitnigerians smell like sh1t, they talk like sh1t and they look like sh1t grin Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it,MUMU magg0t grin do you know the number of your fellow apes scrambling for Ghanaian passports? grin hahaha my dog has more sense that this scum sucking low life grin sub human vile beast grin with a brain of 9 months old baby grin I need to slap the ediot back to reality grin deluded lunatic grin spewing meaningless sh1t tongue

another explosion in Bauchi grin grin grin soon these modafakas will be extinct grin what a relief that will be to the world grin grin grin

Only God will deliver these tribe of chimpanzees from terminal insanity grin grin

Nigeria records over 10,000 deaths through ‘generator’ fumes grin grin grin

Alarmed by the increasing death of Nigerians through inhalation of fumes from electricity generating sets popularly known as generators, the President, Good Governance Initiative, GGI, Mr. Festus Mbisiogu, has called on the Federal Government to urgently take steps to halt the trend. He said at the last count no fewer than 10,000 Nigerians have over the years died from poisonous ‘generator’ fumes, especially in the years between 2008 and 2014. grin
Attributing this unfortunate situation to the massive use of generators in the country, he urged government to intensify efforts towards energy improvement.
This, he said, will ensure that lives and property are secured, adding that consistent usage of power generating machines in the country is like a time bomb waiting to explode.
Recounting the number of Nigerians who lost their lives as a result of fumes and or explosions from power generating machines within the past two decades, Mbisiogu suggested that the Nigerian government should make it a point of priority to design a progressive model to achieve uninterrupted power generation in the country.
Although, the GGI President commended the Jonathan administration for initiating the process for achieving sustainable electricity in the country, he also stated that responsible Nigerian authorities should be committed to the concerted efforts made by President Jonathan towards sustainable power generation, adding that the National Assembly, stakeholders, political parties and well-meaning Nigerians should arise and fight the terror of power failure and avoid the docile approach and weakness presented.
“President Goodluck Jonathan is the only President who succeeded in privatizing the power sector and his effort towards ensuring consistent electricity in the country should not be thwarted, either by vandals and or corrupt minded Nigerians. Fact is that uninterrupted power supply would reduce poverty, unemployment, massive foreign Direct Investments (FDIs), and improve standard of living an growth of indigenous human capital,” Mbisiogu argued.
According to him: “The poor state of power and electricity in the country, and the suffering of common Nigerians are unimaginable. On a daily basis, most homes, businesses and institutions spend a huge part of their income on generator purchase, service and maintenance. Manufacturing industries end products cost prices have increased and consumers are struggling to stay above the water.
“The story is also the same in the health sector, where many lives were lost due to the epileptic nature of electricity and power generation in the country. Everyday, we hear stories on how the country would progress if there was constant power supply and I strongly believe it’s the duty of Nigerians to make it a reality.”
Similarly, he said that 2000 factories in the country were forced to shut down between the year 2000 and 2014 as a result of unsteady power supply and high cost of running generators, adding that research statistics recently obtained by GGI showed that over 10,000 Nigerians have lost their lives as a result of fumes and explosions from generators.

[s][/s]

you're still a big-time beginner. Your long post scores you no point. It doesn't even get read.

You lack the mental ability to deliver logical and comprehensible narrative beyond two lines.

All your long, butthurt post are signs that you are desperate, factless and childish.
You have made no point since you came , no valid arguments.

You will get floored again and again.
While ghana looks up to IMF for a bailout from desperate times,
you desperately look to google to mitigate the blows I land you repeatedly. Lifeless slave child.

Next.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
TheIROKO:
[s][/s] Easy bro we are not the rating agency no hating grin grin grin
lol, these guys are lamenting to Nigeria instead taking their frustratiins to S&P.
It can't be our fault that ghana will always be nothing but a fleck in Africa.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
SantaMafia:
The foools are rocking to bombs while the rest of the world is rocking to some real good feeling grin grin the rate at which these modafakas are being killed there won't be any left soon grin what a relief that will be to the rest of the world grin when was the last time anyone heard any good news from the sh1thole? grin

shitnigerians are the poison of the world grin violent, perverts, drug dealers, uneducated bastadz, mudder fuggers who live off scamming, spamming 419 scvm of the earth grin grin grin

Fresh Bomb Explosion Rocks Azare, Bauchi

by SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK Nov 16, 2014
138 3 0

The agency quotes the Bauchi State Police Commissioner, Lawal Shehu, as stating that the casualty figure is yet to be ascertained. He also said rescue operation is ongoing.

This would be second explosion in the town within a week following an earlier one on November 7 that killed 13 people.

The North-Eastern part of Nigeria has been the most affected by the Boko Haram insurgency which has caused the death of over 13,000 people and has displaced hundreds of thousands of others.

[s][/s]
nope, the rest of the world rocks,but ghana is in a bottomless pile of shit made up of debts, dependency on foreign agancies, junk status currency, a laughing $30 billion GDP and an economy of paralysis.

Nigeria economy grows at 7.4 percent yearly. I keep telling you this. We just finished destroying Ebola and have sent cash in Dollars and medical staffers to Ebola West Africa.

Nigeria is rocking,son. Lagos state alone was sending in medical team and expert.
Local, little poor ghana was sending locally farmed rice...hehehehe.

Poor pooor pooor ghana.

Now slap your self in the face and repeat after me:

" I shall never troll again on Nigeria"
"Nigeria walk the walk, ghana follows on her path"

"Our destiny as ghanaians is tied to Abuja and Lagos "

Next.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
you just have to pity these shameless modafakas. grown men...."engineers" fighting over leftover fanta grin where else will this happen that the zoo called shitnigeria, where 90% apes survive on less than $2 a day grin where life expectancy is ......45 years grin where youth unemployment is ....90% grin where kidnapping anything that moves for a ransom of coke and gala is considered normal...very normal grin

you just have to wonder how 160 million fooools found themselves in one place grin hahaha a jungle filled with cannibals grin with a zoologist for president grin jeez, they even eat from the dustbin grin we are gradually colonising these stvpid punks grin they smoke weed all day and turn into boko haram, pr0stitutes, terrorists, militants, robbers. little wonder they are fleeing to Ghana in droves and scrambling for Ghanaian passports. shitnigerian passport is valued less than a toilet paper grin grin grin grin zoological republic of shitnigeria grin omo naija generator republic grin so backward, there are no words grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsfP7KkTQ4

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate?

hahahahahaha baby factories grin grin grin ladies and gentlemen, I hereby introduce you to baby factories in Africa's "richest" country zoo grin grin grin

grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/-J2xucFovQwQ/Up7sTXWpf5I/AAAAAAAA3Dk/DC2T6Cr3TC8/s1600/preg.jpg[/img] grin

[s]
lezz:
nope, the rest of the Lagos "

Next.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
SantaMafia:
you just have to pity these shameless modafakas. grown men...."engineers" fighting over leftover fanta grin where else will this happen that the zoo called shitnigeria, where 90% apes survive on less than $2 a day grin where life expectancy is ......45 years grin where youth unemployment is ....90% grin where kidnapping anything that moves for a ransom of coke and gala is considered normal...very normal grin

you just have to wonder how 160 million fooools found themselves in one place grin hahaha a jungle filled with cannibals grin with a zoologist for president grin jeez, they even eat from the dustbin grin we are gradually colonising these stvpid punks grin they smoke weed all day and turn into boko haram, pr0stitutes, terrorists, militants, robbers. little wonder they are fleeing to Ghana in droves and scrambling for Ghanaian passports. shitnigerian passport is valued less than a toilet paper grin grin grin grin zoological republic of shitnigeria grin omo naija generator republic grin so backward, there are no words grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsfP7KkTQ4

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate?

hahahahahaha baby factories grin grin grin ladies and gentlemen, I hereby introduce you to baby factories in Africa's "richest" country zoo grin grin grin

grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/-J2xucFovQwQ/Up7sTXWpf5I/AAAAAAAA3Dk/DC2T6Cr3TC8/s1600/preg.jpg[/img] grin

[s][/s]
stale post, recycled comments. Plagiarising baboon.
Lol, you're dry and out .

Ghana is on the same level with Niger, Chad, Burundi and Senegal.
The only difference is that you speak english.
When ghanaians floaded Nigeria in the 70's and 80's, they never rose beyond, gate-keepers, shoe-cleaners, porridge hawkers and kpoph-kpoph vendors.
When Nigeria went to ghana today, they went as colonists, owning chains of businesses, companies and firms. Dominating your national market and taking over your financial and real estate sectors. Want to doubt,no?

Glo?
Zenith ?
Dangote ?
Eco? Etc.

What a stark difference between two groups of people.
Nigerians are born masters
ghanaians are self-made slaves
blacker-than-black docile, dull and unimaginative group.

Bingo boy.
Next.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014

shitnigerians are dumb, lazy, ugly and sh1t-filles in the head grin too lazy to wash up which is why they need bleaching cream to cover their filthy, greasy, lazy bodies grin

hey nigerian, go get a fvcking bath you stinking lazy fvck! hahaha we should build a concentration camp and gas the fvcking lot of them grin grin they make me sick, just looking at them grin they breed like pigs grin grin

azzhole slaves grin grin grin the only thing keeping most MUMUs alive is the hope that someday they'll be able to flee their sh1thole grin and never come back grin grin grin

your putrid mouth smells from from sokoto to lagos grin

oh dear grin oh dear grin dung caked apes grin

Many Nigerians Smell grin grin grin grin grin
— Oct 3, 2014 |
http://www.dailypapersng.com/commentary/16-entertainment/13518-many-nigerians-smell-uti-nwachukwu grin

Many Nigerians Smell – Uti Nwachukwu
ABISOLA ALAWODE
— Oct 3, 2014 | 12 Comments
When you read this headline, the first thing you think is “how can he say such an offensive thing?” TV host Uti Nwachukwu made his feelings known in a recent article (TATTLES has shortened it, due to limited space constraints).
“Yes, my fellow Nigerians. Quite a number of you smell. Be it body or mouth odour, but it has become a threat to social existence in our society, because some of you are so selfish and too wicked to bother about personal hygiene. grin
“With or without anti-perspirants, shave your armpit hair.
“Mouth odour is an epidemic. Is it our food or our weather? Are people using cheap toothpaste? What is it? If I meet 10 people in a day at least seven of them have some kind of funny breath.
“For those of you with mouth odor, please follow this rules.
“Rule number 1. Abeg, do not use your toothbrush for more than a month. Use good toothpaste o, fluoride toothpaste. Use dental floss. You no sabi use floss? Search for the instructions on YouTube. Use Mouth-wash frequently. Tongue-scrapper/cleaner comes in handy as well.
“During the day buy and chew the sugar-free healthy mint gums if you go out to socialise. You can’t go wrong! So that’s it o!! I’ve done my part to help you people o. I’m neither a doctor nor a health specialist, I’m just a guy who has had experiences and does not joke with personal hygiene – whether it concerns me or others.”

[s]
lezz:
[s]comments.

Bingo boy.
Next.
[/s][/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
lezz:
12] In certain dialects of Caribbean English, the words pickney and pickney-negger are used to refer to
children. Also in Nigerian Pidgin, the word pikin is used to mean a child.[13] And in Sierra Leone Krio [14] the term pikin refers to child or children,
did you see where ghana is mention there ? I copy-pasted the link you ignorantly displayed.
That link had Liberia there and even southern african pidgin but no mention of ghana.

You yellow belly slave, semi illiterate.
You are really a blueprint for somebody without history or heritage.
Where in my post did i mention Ghana being the origin of pikin?Your ugly measle ridden azz has been exposed and you're trying to cover it up with some cheaply concocted crap.Until you highlight that statement,you have every right not to quote me on the basis of that bullshit anymore and as such you gladly accept you are a chronic lier as well as a dumb@ss boko pikin cos it's embedded in your zoo oriented genes.
And the mere fact that bokogeria was mentioned doesn't make it the origin of pikin.How many times do I have to school your generator fume inclined brain on here? Or should I explain what origin means as well?
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
buzzmania:
Where in my post did i mention Ghana being the origin of pikin?Your ugly measle ridden azz has been exposed and you're trying to cover it up with some cheaply concocted crap.Until you highlight that statement,you have every right not to quote me on the basis of that bullshit anymore and as such you gladly accept you are a chronic lier as well as a dumb@ss boko pikin cos it's embedded in your zoo oriented genes.
And the mere fact that bokogeria was mentioned doesn't make it the origin of pikin.How many times do I have to school your generator fume inclined brain on here? Or should I explain what origin means as well?
pikin, a variant form of pickaninny, is a Nigerian root word of that variant. Ghana wasn't there...no surprise.
Liberia was there, plus southern african pidgin which is spelt piken.

So you are a slave child trying in vain to hide your chain of bondage.

You lack simple comprehension and your azz must be blacker than your already coal-black skin due to lashes received from your logic and philosophy teacher.

Congealed brain slowpoke.

NEXT.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
lezz:

pikin, a variant form of pickaninny, is a Nigerian root word of that variant. Ghana wasn't there...no surprise.
Liberia was there, plus southern african pidgin which is spelt piken.

So you are a slave child trying in vain to hide your chain of bondage.

You lack simple comprehension and your azz must be blacker than your already coal-black skin due to lashes received from your logic and philosophy teacher.

Congealed brain slowpoke.

NEXT.
Heaven knows i tried to enlighten your carbon monoxide filled brain but as expected your zoo oriented genes wont let you see beyond your myopic sentiments.
I am and will forever remain BLACK for eternity so save that loose talk for some inferior being of your kind cos i'm made of BLACK and you're made of bleaching cream.
Now to your talk of slavery...i'll let the pic below talk on my behalf.

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
SantaMafia:

shitnigerians are dumb, lazy, ugly and sh1t-filles in the head grin too lazy to wash up which is why they need bleaching cream to cover their filthy, greasy, lazy bodies grin

hey nigerian, go get a fvcking bath you stinking lazy fvck! hahaha we should build a concentration camp and gas the fvcking lot of them grin grin they make me sick, just looking at them grin they breed like pigs grin grin

azzhole slaves grin grin grin the only thing keeping most MUMUs alive is the hope that someday they'll be able to flee their sh1thole grin and never come back grin grin grin

your putrid mouth smells from from sokoto to lagos grin

oh dear grin oh dear grin dung caked apes grin

Many Nigerians Smell grin grin grin grin grin
— Oct 3, 2014 |
http://www.dailypapersng.com/commentary/16-entertainment/13518-many-nigerians-smell-uti-nwachukwu grin

Many Nigerians Smell – Uti Nwachukwu
ABISOLA ALAWODE
— Oct 3, 2014 | 12 Comments
When you read this headline, the first thing you think is “how can he say such an offensive thing?” TV host Uti Nwachukwu made his feelings known in a recent article (TATTLES has shortened it, due to limited space constraints).
“Yes, my fellow Nigerians. Quite a number of you smell. Be it body or mouth odour, but it has become a threat to social existence in our society, because some of you are so selfish and too wicked to bother about personal hygiene. grin
“With or without anti-perspirants, shave your armpit hair.
“Mouth odour is an epidemic. Is it our food or our weather? Are people using cheap toothpaste? What is it? If I meet 10 people in a day at least seven of them have some kind of funny breath.
“For those of you with mouth odor, please follow this rules.
“Rule number 1. Abeg, do not use your toothbrush for more than a month. Use good toothpaste o, fluoride toothpaste. Use dental floss. You no sabi use floss? Search for the instructions on YouTube. Use Mouth-wash frequently. Tongue-scrapper/cleaner comes in handy as well.
“During the day buy and chew the sugar-free healthy mint gums if you go out to socialise. You can’t go wrong! So that’s it o!! I’ve done my part to help you people o. I’m neither a doctor nor a health specialist, I’m just a guy who has had experiences and does not joke with personal hygiene – whether it concerns me or others.”

[/s]
our nairanland cry-baby is back from a long trek from google. Having found naught, he resorts to recycled posts and stale jokes.

You're boring this thread with lack of spontaneous improvisation.

On the mean time, Nigeria just made history !
We have put Africa on the maps!!
We have become the first and only African country with .5 trillion economy.
The richest and biggest on the continent.

Now take your tears to IMF, my slave boy.
21st century slave with an electronic slave- chain.

Ebola Liberia still has a more respectable currency than your tissue-cedi.
Next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole / Chaplain: Lagos CAN Backs Ambode, Says Sack In Order / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.