Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case (4082 Views)

Must Read: Sex, Robbery And Delivery Service Part 1 / Why Prostitution Will Be Legalize Globally... Even In Your Country / Happy Mother,s Day To Our Beauriful Light Skin Women Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by justpowerful(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Though to me, this girl is just the definition of beauty and I'm presently in possession of over 100 of her pictures both on my phone and laptop.
Oshoala is hereby announced as "heart robber" for stealing my heart since over 10months that I've noticed her on the pitch of play.
Please if anybody have her contact or even know her in person, please contact me via:
+2348134648805
75EAC0E6
justpowerful24@gmail.com

I must confess, She's already in possession of my heart.
I love her all round, the way she play, smile, talk, look, run, walk, eat, even poo...
that's me in the 3rd picture

2 Likes

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by adesund(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
But it's time to phase the truth, guy she'll never be with you! lol .

5 Likes

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by justpowerful(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
haba bro, but why now, u dey curse me??
make I try Yankee style nah, maybe this can get to her...
we can never predict

1 Like

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by churchboy004(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
D baBe wey no get breast nah him u dey kolo for. Smh. Hope its nt wat am finking @ op. #golddigiNg stuf#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by LASUITES(m): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by goldfish80(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2014
You can W@nk from now till December, you ain't seeing her mehn cheesy
I wonder why you elected to make your personal details public. Some smart scammer hovering around the cyber space can pick on them. You may end up selling this your nice piece of suit to send recharge card to somebody cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by Applaner: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2014
op, u are on a very looooongggggg thing.

just to get ur manhood inside her, den post it on NL.
as ur brother
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by Georgematics(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2014
stories.........I dey triiip for dat babe pass the Op sha..

1 Like

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by rattlesnake(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2014
This oshola guy sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by clean2: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

2 Likes

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by iamrealdeji(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Break yourself,why the hell did you drag me here,you out here chasing p*s#y, when you should be chasing commas

2 Likes

Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by Sylverbox(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hell No. Can't date a guy, ain't gay sorry. Plus Op, get a life, u didn't have to go through the stress of editing or pics biko.
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by justpowerful(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
LASUITES:
Mumu...ur prik go rust insyd her toto cus she lak toto juice

how u known this one Nah
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by justpowerful(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
goldfish80:
You can W@nk from now till December, you ain't seeing her mehn cheesy
I wonder why you elected to make your personal details public. Some smart scammer hovering around the cyber space can pick on them. You may end up selling this your nice piece of suit to send recharge card to somebody cheesy cheesy

ur advise good but this one nah wetin oyinbo mean when they sang: "I will do anything for u..."
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by kenn411: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Guy, na ma chic u dey trip 4? Best of luck!
Re: Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case by ohaleoghene(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm sure you were convinced that you are handsome

(1) (Reply)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month / ... / Ladies,i Cant Sleep!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.