Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

l - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l (1701 Views)

MADNESS!! Rapper Yung L Does The Unspeakable To A Nude Girl In This Photo / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
[b][/b] ?.

2 Likes

Re: l by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tell them
Re: l by nomabeeee(f): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nice one..
Re: l by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
I think u hv a point bt...
Re: l by julisa2020(f): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
hmmm...to be honest,i dont understand what you mean in your write up
Re: l by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
julisa2020:
Go back to school

3 Likes

Re: l by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2014
edozie04:
Go back to school
thank u, ur response was very apt n suitable, well done
Re: l by julisa2020(f): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2014
edozie04:
Go back to school

thank you....mr school....so its now wrong for me to say i dont understand ....look,everybody is different...dont just think its because you understood something by going through it once then everyone is suppose to be like that...guy...you're not perfect...so dont scold someone who isn't...

1 Like

Re: l by stinggy(m): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:

thank you....mr school....so its now wrong for me to say i dont understand ....look,everybody is different...dont just think its because you understood something by going through it once then everyone is suppose to be like that...guy...you're not perfect...so dont scold someone who isn't...

You wrote all these and still claim you couldn't understand what was written in OP
You don't need school, you need cane angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: l by Rapsodee(m): 3:18am On Oct 26, 2014
edozie04:
Go back to school
smiley
Re: l by Rapsodee(m): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Ladies please learn , U can never have it all

I wonder why our ladies that want u close, but not romantically involved (in there words, they see u as a besty, a brother, a .confidant)... n when u make it obvious to them, that u cannot be friends (as u ain't okay with that), it's either u involved or not.. They still try to stick their head, calling, wanting to stay put.

I think, that is just plane silly, please ladies try to learn, if u really don't want "anything" from a guy, u should be bold enough to bear the consequence, allow him to leave, n please and please stop requesting for financial favours and other favours, it is not just right.

Just trying to enlighten fellow nairalanders, as I have experienced same, n I really seem not to understand, why our ladies are just so covetous. n indecisive , I choose to come down here n educate ya all.please and please, ladies try to read this and learn. Thank u n good night..
True talk... it annoys
Re: l by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Maybe they are playing hard to get.

1 Like

Re: l by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:

lol,my dear don't mind me,@times I hv a dangerous sense of humor
Re: l by julisa2020(f): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

You wrote all these and still claim you couldn't understand what was written in OP
You don't need school, you need cane angry

lol...even intelligent people still ask questions...nobody understands all...anyways i kinda understand the op's write up now...it wasnt very clear to me at first...
Re: l by Afrok(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Nairaland is a faceless school where almost everybody claims to be the teacher but few will want to be addressed as students.

Op ur head dey dere, me just know say any girl wey no wan behave, then she needs the guy to misbehave towards her.

1 Like

Re: l by adepiero: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2014
andromida:
Maybe they are playing hard to get.
Let them keep playing hard-to-get while their mates are getting married every Saturday undecided

2 Likes

Re: l by stinggy(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:

lol...even intelligent people still ask questions...nobody understands all...anyways i kinda understand the op's write up now...it wasnt very clear to me at first...
Ok nw, i'm waiting for your response to his post then smiley
Re: l by julisa2020(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

Ok nw, i'm waiting for your response to his post then smiley

okay...nice trend @op*thumbs*...
Re: l by Rexnegro(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Men una bad for NL o julissa say she no understand someone said go back to school ....lolz another came n said na cane she need....lolz chei if na me her I go modify my comment say I don understand now......lwkmdh chei bad guys full here....anyway julissa hope say u don understand now cos me want explain wetin I understand to u o....anyway d op meant don't stalk me if we can't be more than friends(sex inclusive)...that some girls with that fact been said to them they will still be stalking d guy in question...asking for favours and all that......now if at the end of this my explanation u no still understand then I tink u don't need school or cane but u need TB Joshua for what ? Can anyone ansa me ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: l by stinggy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:

okay...nice trend @op*thumbs*...
Thumbs Up or Down grin
Re: l by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:
but its very clear...he means that ladies should stop askn for financial assistance frm boys she has kept in the friendzone and that is the responsibility of het boyfrnd.....
Re: l by julisa2020(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

Thumbs Up or Down grin
i meant *thumbs up*
Re: l by julisa2020(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
but its very clear...he means that ladies should stop askn for financial assistance frm boys she has kept in the friendzone and that is the responsibility of het boyfrnd.....
thanks for the explanationsmiley
Re: l by stinggy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:
i meant *thumbs up*
Are you serious or not angrygrin
Re: l by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:

thanks for the explanationsmiley
pleasure is all mine

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For 4 Me On The On Ongoing Mr Nairaland Contest / Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? / Groom Sues And Divorces Bride The Nextday For Being Extremely Ugly (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.