Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? (722 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Easily Accept Defeat GOODLUCK OR BUHARI? / Nairaland Online Poll: Goodluck Or Buhari. Vote Now. / What Is Nigeria's President Surname; Goodluck Or Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? by mooremedia: 4:49am On Oct 26, 2014
One of the safest ways to making logical/rational decisions is to put sentiments/feelings aside
when making decisions:so I came up with this.

lets say you're stuck in a desert or a forest for a month or an expansive time,
you don't have a choice but to be accompanied by one of this people.

Who do would you rather choose and why??
Re: Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 26, 2014
GMB
He wouldn't steal d little I hav on me
Including my shoes buj Gej na ole

Re: Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? by okoromike(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2014
ok wat of if u are shipwreckd in the sea who then will u follow?Bahari will tie a rop round ur neck and attempt to drag you lik a cow. But GEJ sure knws wat to do in such stion.
Re: Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2014
The ability to make the right choice despite sentiments attached to tribalism and religion, is a function of the maturity of the mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? by egift(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Let me help. Here are the implication of your decision:

Voting Jonathan:
By voting, you are endorsing how he has ran the country (Good and Bad parts). Your are encouraging him to continue doing what he has been doing the way he has been doing it. You are telling him not to mind those that think it is not enough. You are also agreeing that Stealing is not Corruption. So he will continue.

By voting Buhari:
You are making it very clear that you do not like the country has been managed. That the bad part is unacceptable and that the good part is not sufficient. That it needs to be better. You are also telling the politicians that you have the power to replace anyone that do not perform as expected. Buhari will now know that he have to perform far better than Jonathan. You will also be agreeing with Buhari that the massive looting has to be stopped or minimize so that they will be more funds to develop Nigeria and empower the people.

Important Notice:
- Do not believe the lies against Jonathan or Buhari.
- Do not look at the coin anyone is offering to influence your choice.
- Do you allow someone else to make the final decision for you.

I am confident that you are capable of making the right choice. Have a great weekend.
Re: Stuck In The Desert Goodluck Or Buhari??? by newguy1(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2014
As much as i dont want buhari to b our president, in this situation i would definitely choose him cus i wont want a situation whereby i will pick gej n wen we hav to make a decision he would b like should we create a comitee or make we wait for patience to bring help..lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, 31st Most Corrupt Nation On Earth / Fashola : In The Ligth Of Western Press / Stomach infrastructure is a social security – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.